Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Diana I think she's adorable! Butttt actually I think Diana should be Umi's! I think it'd be funny to mix it up xD

Oho, that's quite interesting. Luna actually had quite an in-depth relationship with the original Sailor Mercury, and they were often the ones plotting and coming up with strategies together, so it's not that far out.

Reactions: Adira
@Olissa He'll be back, probably during the next big outing, hunting for youma's or something ^^

As for Diana, while I would love for Umi to have a cuddly cat, she is technically Chibiusa's. But, like Adore said, they could have more of a deeper relationship. Like, they together work as advisors for Chibiusa?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Diana'll be Chibiusa's advisor, but yes, together with Umi she could be planning plenty of things.

There's another 'guardian' that'll pop up too, but it's not really a guardian but more of a... companion? Or companions I should say.

Which other guardians or important pets were there... does anyone remember?
Eternal_sailor_mars.png
6c18ea547155208843b5a2f881227617.jpg

Woops... image size overload XD ahem, right, different image added... But I love the other one so much I don't want to get rid of it..

I mean Luna (cat of Serena), Artemis (cat of Mina), and Diana (cat of Rini). Plus Phobos and Deimos (crow pets of Reno). If you count Helios/Pegasus. Those are the only ones I know of.

Diana'll be Chibiusa's advisor, but yes, together with Umi she could be planning plenty of things.

There's another 'guardian' that'll pop up too, but it's not really a guardian but more of a... companion? Or companions I should say.

Which other guardians or important pets were there... does anyone remember?
Eternal_sailor_mars.png

Fabulous picture of Phobos and Deimos, even fabulous-er picture of Sailor Mars :3 (which reminds me that you never posted a pic for her or Yuu)

You're not talking about
tumblr_mm9i6lRrn21r0rt6no9_1280.jpg
, are you? I could never get over how ugly their hairstyles are... XD I have to say I'm glad we didn't go with the manga route on this one :P

Reactions: Adira
tumblr_m820raEopn1r1bz0wo1_500.png

But these would be fabulous... And smokin' :P We don't really have an Endymion for them to guard, though.

That picture <3 <3
A love interest for Rini? oh la la xD Kidding but no I don't think the zodiacs really have a "Set" leader, though Tomoko seems to be kinda the "leader" in a sense.

Nah I'm not bringing them into this universe, the quartet was awesome, and I still have their chant running through my head, but that's it
(yume yume utagau koto nakare, yume miru kodomo no yume no yume)

And not bringing those in either, we've got a whole group of guys at our disposal XD I meant animal like, like the cat, and crows, but yeah I think that's it in terms of what pets there are.
The Zodiacs are allowed to go and pick their own leader, since there isn't a single zodiac that rises above the others. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Nah I'm not bringing them into this universe, the quartet was awesome, and I still have their chant running through my head, but that's it
(yume yume utagau koto nakare, yume miru kodomo no yume no yume)

And not bringing those in either, we've got a whole group of guys at our disposal XD I meant animal like, like the cat, and crows, but yeah I think that's it in terms of what pets there are.
The Zodiacs are allowed to go and pick their own leader, since there isn't a single zodiac that rises above the others. :P

The sailor animamates?! I really can't think of any other pets... :P

Oh, wait, I just realized... Were you asking us because you yourself didn't know?

We could of course bring in new ones. For the Zodiacs. We have Diana for the girls (Phobos and Deimos are simply companions in this case) so bringing in a pup for the boys wouldn't be too bad. Or a cat as well, a male cat for Diana to flirt with ;)

Who is gonna play Diana? And a zodiac guardian pet? That'd be awesome!!

Well... it'd basically be an NPC I guess since she won't be around the whole time and all. But I'd imagine that you Adira would have the honors a lot as well, since she'd be Chibiusa's advisor. But I would think that more would be able to move her to certain extent? I'm at least not planning on constantly controlling her. I'll control when diana'll appear, and where and how and why, but beyond that I don't want full control over her XD Especially not if we're also going to have an advisor for Zodiac too XD

No... that creature is not going to screw up our pretty little soldiers! XD

Unless anyone has any specific objections of course.

Also, are we all in for giving the Zodiacs a pet of their own? And if so, any ideas or preferences? Cat, dog, bird..... fish..... mouse..... XD

All these pets seem to be very confusing... :S I would rather go without pets entirely. Except Diana, of course.

So no pets for the Zodiacs?
Essentially it would only be Diana, and whatever pet the Zodiacs would have. Those two would talk and do stuff, that;s it. But if the general consensus is having Diana is enough, then Diana can do all the work on her own :P

She has Mercury :3 When she's standing on the side of the battlefield not partaking because all she can produce is mist, they can chit-chat :3

Haha that sounds very mean XD

Status
Not open for further replies.