Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, great thanks, and jump right in, I placed Tomoko outside of that door so to open the opportunity for your character to jump right in.

@Mosaic, you're welcome to drop in your character wherever you want, as long as he's not in the room with Ryu and the girls. Tomoko and Katsu are right outside of that room, Akio will be dropped in wherever Syelle decides to go to first, Yuuichi is bounding around through the halls off to his room, and I don't know yet where Kaoru is, you'll have to wait till he gets posted before we'll know that one. Oh and then there's Trevor, who disappeared into a crowd, and we need to figure out a way to get him more into the group or else his operator won't have much to do :P

I'm sorry my first post is so short, I really didn't know how to integrate him.

Maybe make it a little clearer as to what group he's talking about? The girls are in a separate room, but well you know, writing details helps create a broader post. :)
But just that question would get him quite integrated into the conversation, that I can guarantee ;)

I'm a bit confused, how long has Akio been a part of the resistance?

EDIT: Oh, wait, so he woke up in the catacombs and that's pretty much where we are in the timeline?

Still, surely he should know about the rings, no?

Yes, he knows that the ring transforms him. He doesn't know why, or how or where it came from.
The Scouts had Luna originally, and the next gen scouts had eachother/their parents - surely Akio wants some answers, since he believes that the transformation prevented him from saying goodbye to Sayer. So he just wants to know why the ring came to him/what it does entirely.

Okay, well how much does he know about Tomoko and the other resistance members who are able to transform? From what I can tell by your CS he isn't exactly a new ensign, so he should know about them. Basically I'm trying to figure out if I should answer your question with "We're sailor scouts, we have hidden powers to fight against evil" or "So you're a sailor scout as well, Akio?"

Okay let's see if I can clear up a few little things.

The Resistance knows of the Zodiac Senshi, those that are Zodiacs have actively fought alongside the people in the resistance. The Youma and main bad guys know (roughly) who they are due to moles inside of the resistance.

Zodiacs that either haven't joined the Resistance, or have not made their status as Zodiac Senshi known to others within the resistance remain unknown to the forces of evil.

The Princesses are not allowed to make their heritage and status as Senshi known to others, because moles would otherwise tell of them to the forces of evil. This would increase their risk and raise the frequency of attacks directly at the resistance and the Cafe.

The outside world does know that the Planetary Senshi are the princesses (since the queens are dead) but they won't know exactly who the girls are in every day life. Even with the obvious trademarks :P

Now in Akio's case, as you said he'd know that the ring helped him transform, and being part of the resistance, he would know who are the other Zodiacs within the Catacombs. And it makes sense that he would want some answers and heading straight to the only known sources of information makes sense yes :)
Though I'll correct you on one thing, the Next-gen Planetary senshi didn't have their parents to tell them what and how, since they are dead. They smply know a bit of history (that their mothers could transform) and that is it. They'll have to struggle through it like the originals, with memories and stories for their guidance till Diana is found. (yes I'm bringing in the cute little kitty, all grown up.)

@Olissa - Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks! I didn't know that the resistance knew about the Zodiac Scouts xD
I assumed it was a secret! I'll change the ending of my post so that Akio has finally decided to "out" himself as a Scout if that's okay?

@Adore Delano - Go with, "So you're a sailor scout too, Akio?" From what I wrote above, it'd make more sense after I change my post. I thought the Zodiac Scouts were keeping their powers a secret too.

Thank you both, btw! :)

Of course I should add, there are members within the resistance that are a bit foggy on who are the participating Zodiacs. Akio could be one of them. Knowing they fight along with the group to protect people, but aside from that maybe he hadn't interested himelf in the exact names and faces of who could transform and who couldn't

I've changed my post and made it so Akio was a little unsure whether or not he should reveal himself. I'll just go with a recurring theme of "Do I really want this?" ^^,

By the way @Merry Berry, whatever happened to Kirito? He was at the rink, and after that kinda never returned to the roleplay? Not that there was a whole lot for him to do, but it would be nice to see our little ice skater again at some point ^-^

Love the way he's all hesitant by the way. Going to love seeing his dynamics in the group :D especially after such a nice intro

Oh, about Kirito, he and Tomoko have a sort of Tsundere, frenemy, Love/Hate relationship. They've met since Kirito also goes hunting youma sometimes, and are always at each others throats trying to one up each other.

I already told you Diana's going to make an appearance when we talked about guardians and pets and the like ;) Luna and Artemis unfortunately passed away along with the Queens, so they won't be coming back.

And lol that'll be interesting to see :P I just wanna see the male version of Elsa in here at some point XD

Who was Diana paired up with 'in the future' :P

I love Diana I think she's adorable! Butttt actually I think Diana should be Umi's! I think it'd be funny to mix it up xD

Sailor Moon Wikia said:
Diana is the daughter of Luna and Artemis in the future, as well as Chibiusa's advisor.
Point settled? :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.