Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm sorry, I really wanted to do this role-play but I can't keep it ):

Need to get rid of some role-plays and I want to be more active in angel. (like I already stated lmao)

As i said, it's sad to see you go, but if you think it's best then I understand. Thanks for letting me know

*nods* definitely.. It's always sad to see people leave.

On a totally different note, I intend to post tonight.

Same here ^-^

Wellp, there you have it. I'd say at this point, don't worry too much about posting orders, battles and upcoming battles are quite difficult to do in orderly fashion sometimes. Meaning, I'll post at a relative time again, but don't worry I'll keep an eye out so no one gets left behind!

Reactions: 2 people
ok i am back in action. I am so happy to have my laptop back again

Yay for having your laptop again!

And lol I had this odd feeling as if I hadn't posted or so, and you all were still waiting on me XD but everyone, do post once you can :)

Since I'm limited to the iPad, I've decided not to partake (anymore) XD
In the colored text I mean XD

Oh goodie! I think everyone posted! XD

Just go ahead and attack whichever, wherever. Try not to down them all with one hit through :P leave some for the rest to smash. (Hisako at least won't be fighting any, so that's one less to worry about)

By the way, in case I forgot to mention, I'm at camp this week, so I won't be able to react as often. I'll be here at times though! :D

I forgot to say, me and Merry are going on a trip 'till Tuesday, so we won't be able to reply until then.

Thanks for letting us know! Seems this week will then just simply be a little slower, but that's perfectly alright ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.