Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the western zodiacs suppose to be kinda like tuxedo mask, like a protector to the scouts? And do they know of the scouts? Like sailor libra and ryo?
No. They aren't their protectors, they are the boy version of the scouts basically. They don't really have a leader of their own, they kind of are an extension of the Sailor Scouts, like the Sailor Stars were in a sense.

Also is Helios dead as well or is he going to be in this? Cause he had a pretty big part in chibiusa's life.
That's been an issue of trouble. So far I'm just winging it to say that Helios is part of his own world again, not taking part in this battle. And I'm not sure how Helios would be in terms of ages anyway..

And finally does Chibiusa remember herself being Sailor chibi moon?
Yes, she does, or at least part of it. How much exactly is up to you.

I'm gonna go ahead and take Aries to give us more boys. :)
Name: Katsu Tomonku
Senshi Name: Sailor Aries
Appearance Normal:

609eaa117291cd6abbcca8295d0935d7.jpg
K
Appearance Senshi:

Personality:
Katsu is a troublesome teenage boy. He likes to flirt with girls and doesn't take much serious. He's all about being energetic and Generous much like his sailor sign. Though he lacks patience and is sometimes extremely moody he has a big heart. He's very smart though you would never know it looking at his grades. He's a try hard and takes his Senshi job very seriously. He likes to stay in shape and often tries to flaunt it around the girls. When he transforms into Sailor Aries he's all business, except for a joke here and there. He'd do anything for his fellow western zodiacs and (though he'd never admit it) loves and cares for them as brothers. He feels indebted to the girls and tries his best not to be an annoyance to them as he thinks they're all better than he will ever be.

Background: Katsu was raised with his parents and two little sisters, his sisters however were killed in an attack from the new rulers when Katsu was 10, he's never forgotten his promise to avenge their deaths. When he was 13 he joined the resistance much to his parents dismay. He discovered his powers when he turned 15 and has been training with them ever since. He's likes knowing that he is fighting for a change and wants to see Crystal Tokyo back to it's original state of glory.

Attacks:

-Power:
Aries Fire Beam- An attack using a beam of fire that he draws from his hands.

-Star Power: Aries Flaming Sword- Using Katsu's special sword, it's blade becomes engulfed in flames and will shoot them off

-Crystal Power: Aries Fiery Spin- An attack that fire swarms and spirals around his body and will be shot off like a tornado of fire.

-Eternal Power: Aries Eternal Fire- An attack that fire burns so hot it is almost blue and it seems to glow, it is a ball that is based off of a large flame and will burn enemies to a crisp.

Other: since his sign is fired by the planet Mars, he is drawn to Sailor Mars and enjoys watching her fight as his powers are similar to hers. He thinks of her almost as his ruler since his powers are fueled by the planet Mars as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say he's good. Jump right in with him

(I know WitchesRayvyn and Demaryu still need a chance to post, so I won't move majorly, just have my characters react to a few things like questions/talk etc otherwise my characters don't really get to react to stuff properly XD)

Yeah sorry about my slowness had a pretty full night last night cleaning and then running around this morning. I'll work on a post now!

Yep I'm done posting for a while, just wanted to get Katru in there.

Oh don't worry about it, busy days happen more than plenty, so I'm not blaming you or so, I just was going to move Hisako and Ryoko to at least respond to the things around them
Then once everyone had a chance at least I'd make an actual full post where the Youma would move as well.

(somehow it didn't register the 'send' button till after I had sent the actual RP reply XD fail me)

I don't actually think Demaryu will move until the Youma does, unless I'm mistaken, but other than him is there anyone we're still waiting for?

Well I think I posted last, it often feels so redundant to double post, but I could try and get a post for the remainder of the characters in play (Yuu, DDgirl)

I could do a quick post but I feel like I'm posting to much compared to others.

Well you are playing Sailor Moon after all ;)

I think the problem is that noone can really do anything to advance.

yeah sorry i am kinda just there. i have been thinking of what i could do

I'll move us forward I suppose if people don't mind me posting again

Status
Not open for further replies.