Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get to posting, promise, just having a little heart to heart with a friend :) will try and post about 3 hours from now.

Sorry I've been in active! I'll finish my character sheets either today or this weekend and then post :)

Yay indeed!
And sorry I didn't post last night, I fell asleep XD

And now I've been roped into watching the Netherlands - Costa Rica match tonight XD
Go dutch hahaha. *brought the laptop to be able to RP while all the rest is screaming and going bonkers over the football match ehehehe*
Forgot to buy wine >.> Will have to do with beer now oh well

guuuuuuuys lookie at what I found~

I was excited for it too, though the style will take a little getting used to., but over all I loved it, mostly because I prefer the story and the way the characters are portrayed in the manga better

The only real problem I have is the CGI, she looks like she is made out of rubber. I really wish they kept the 2D animation for that part T^T

Some of the things bug me, minor details mainly.
Yeah the cgi is kinda crummy, and certain things like the tiara, it just looks too... Thin somehow. Out of proportion and the like compared to the original and what just looks right.

The cgi is the only that that bothered me. The tiara size is closer to the original size anyway, so it's fine by me ^^ Also, the whole animation part where she throws the tiara is much more natural, while the old one was very outdrawn and over-the-top.

I also like the fact that they actually hint that sailor moon as super sonic crying. In the old anime it wasn't as apparent and I didn't actually know that her crying stunned them xD

I just thought they covered their ears because she sounded obnoxious lmao

As for the animation, I love it. Very old style with the big eyes, small lips, big hair. Very Bishie like the manga. The reboot is actually closer to the manga in both style and plot. Only difference is the rubber cgi crap. xD

Reactions: 2 people
I also like the fact that they actually hint that sailor moon as super sonic crying. In the old anime it wasn't as apparent and I didn't actually know that her crying stunned them xD

I just thought they covered their ears because she sounded obnoxious lmao

As for the animation, I love it. Very old style with the big eyes, small lips, big hair. Very Bishie like the manga. The reboot is actually closer to the manga in both style and plot. Only difference is the rubber cgi crap. xD

My opinion exactly~

I guess I was waiting to see if someone was going to lead them to the cafe or if they were going to transform and help Libra

I was planning on posting, got delayed, but don't worry, I'm on it as soon as I can 'borrow' a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.