Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh I like the ring design as well! Yeah I think Activate is probably the best we're going to be able to come up with. It does sound a little stiff, but I think it works.

Alrighty! Rings and "[zodiac] Power Activate!" it is :D

Just to let everyone know in still reading this xD sorry for my weird replies, reading replying and spellchecking in the magic kingdom is hard xD

Just to let everyone know in still reading this xD sorry for my weird replies, reading replying and spellchecking in the magic kingdom is hard xD

So, I'm a bit confused as to why Chibiusa knows of the White Rose Café... I mean, she shouldn't be aware that it is the entrance to the resistance hideout, since she only found out about the war a minute ago, or is it because she remembers that he owns the café?

I'll read things carefully in a moment
Pluto did mention they had to find the White Rose Cafe run by Shin's son

Anyway, the portal is just around the corner of where Libra and our youma are, not yet the same alley, even though if they'd take five steps forward, they'd be able to see each other. This is to give the girls a chance to transform and not be instantly linked as the 'people who came out of nowhere and thus have to be tracked at all cost' by the bad guys.

It was hard to describe, I know, so it kinda came out crummy on my end
What I had meant was that from perspective of the White Rose Cafe, there's about two small blocks down before one of the old parts of the city starts, there, in an alley the portal opens up. If the girls would walk out of the street they'd come upon the actual used part of town.
The DD Girl isn't in that alley yet, being a street away from it all, or a few steps to put it simply.

As for Darkie's post where Chibiusa mentioned the White Rose Cafe, she was correct there. In my post I had Pluto tell the girls they had to find that cafe, and find her cousin Ryu, so she wasn't just magically knowing something she otherwise couldn't have known :) But details like that sometimes accidentally can get skipped.

But she said it like she came up with the idea which confused me :/ And I really don't know how to have my character react to her repeating what they had just been told...

Maybe not react to Rini specifically, but kind of just take a look around? Or wait till there's at least one or two others that you could react to. Just because they're in a group doesn't mean everyone has to react to literally everyone the whole time after all :)

Sorry! I can go in and edit it! I just thought Pluto had more told the girls in general to find the cafe. Rini was just repeating what Pltuo said. She's not that much of a leader, just kinda winging it right now.

I saw no qualms with it ^-^
If the show is anything to go on, things used to be repeated quite often even though someone had just told them so meh, :)

So if the portal plopped the girls in an alley to allow them to transform does that mean that they don't want ANYone knowing who they really are or are the boys allowed to know? I'm only asking because if the girls don't want to let anyone know who they are YET, then I was going to have Hanako suggest that they transform before going to look for the cafe.

They have to be careful who they can trust with their secrets.
Ryu will explain to them that at this point it will be incredibly dangerous if they announce themselves as the Princesses, and show everyone their identity behind the transformation. Of course, yes, the Zodiacs will learn of their identity, they are to work together after all.
Though running around as sailors would probably be more suspicious than being simply a group of normal teens walking through the streets.
Of course by all means they are more than welcome to transform to chase off the youma ;)

I was just thinking it would be a bad idea if they transformed for now reason XD Now THAT would certainly draw a crowd.

Following the usual Sailor Moon universe, remaining as teens the whole time they are out and about in the streets, only to transform around the corner when they found the adversary is basically the normal way to go, and I'd say, sounds like a safe way to incorporate into this version, right? :D

So three quick questions
Are the western zodiacs suppose to be kinda like tuxedo mask, like a protector to the scouts? And do they know of the scouts? Like sailor libra and ryo?
Also is Helios dead as well or is he going to be in this? Cause he had a pretty big part in chibiusa's life.
And finally does Chibiusa remember herself being Sailor chibi moon?

Since Olissa aproved of that post, yes, she remembers herself as sailor chibi moon. Can't answer on the other parts, though. Also, in the manga, isn't she like 900 years old or something? XD

Yeah I think so xD she's a messed up little girl when it comes to age. She's everywhere xD

But I don't think it matters, since we seem to be going off the anime more than the manga, as her age is never revealed in the anime. If we went off the manga, the Sailor Quartet would probably be pissed over not having a place next to Chibiusa :3

Status
Not open for further replies.