Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even get on your level. I have a baseline idea for all my replies I play it out in my head, and double check things said to my character or that will effect them.

Then I just smack my keyboard till it looks good on the screen.

You're not responding to the same number of people though, and if you miss something at this stage there are few consequences. Captain has to be ever vigilant.

Jack, this interview process may play out differently for you than anyone else. No need to roll with it, just stay in character and we'll see what happens.

@Crono

Would you mind proof-reading before posting in the future, there are a lot of misplaced punctuation marks and extra spaces which could have been avoided. And use a lighter purple, I need to highlight this one to read it.

I made the Lovecraft references because of you lol. Your name is what triggered my inspiration then followed by your Lovecraft quote, I just rolled with it.

I made the Lovecraft references because of you lol. Your name is what triggered my inspiration then followed by your Lovecraft quote, I just rolled with it.
Well, I've done what I can for getting your character onto the ship. It's up to the depth of his pockets now, and his sensitivity to potential offense.

Also, sir...that song...was so beautiful -chokes up- Its bringing tears to my eyes

Well, I've done what I can for getting your character onto the ship. It's up to the depth of his pockets now, and his sensitivity to potential offense.
I think I managed that well. Id honestly like to think that breakthrough medical science patents (which could easily be military licensed) would generate a sufficient wage to do shit.

I think I managed that well. Id honestly like to think that breakthrough medical science patents (which could easily be military licensed) would generate a sufficient wage to do shit.
If I were him, I would find this situation enviable. Now he isn't reliant on where we're going, he can suggest stops be made along the way when he is interested.

If I were him, I would find this situation enviable. Now he isn't reliant on where we're going, he can suggest stops be made along the way when he is interested.
It was my intention to make that as such as is but yay for having disposable income due to patents!

@Mari

I feel confident in speaking for @egglegg when I say you can edit him into the post as assisting Mari 4 with carrying Feng, since Captain Auriana ordered him to help as well (although he is afraid of snakes, and Feng has a snake-face thing going on).

Edit: And I will send you a description of how to get to the ship, so you don't have to wait for everyone if you want to expand the scene with Egg.

haha i love how you left Marcus out completely about going to the ship XD

haha i love how you left Marcus out completely about going to the ship XD
Well, we didn't need three people to carry the lizard.

Dr. Derson is going because he is our Dr, and Mari 4 is going because A) we need two people and B) she expressed the potential for intimate character development with Feng and I wanted to give them a mostly private chance for character bonding through a mutual experience.

PSH, Lizard?
That's racist.
Or I guess speciest.

@Mari

I feel confident in speaking for @egglegg when I say you can edit him into the post as assisting Mari 4 with carrying Feng, since Captain Auriana ordered him to help as well (although he is afraid of snakes, and Feng has a snake-face thing going on).

Edit: And I will send you a description of how to get to the ship, so you don't have to wait for everyone if you want to expand the scene with Egg.
Will do, when I have time later.

This gon' be good.

haha XD if Marcus starts to like Mari this'll get interesting

As you may have guessed, I am the XO so let me get up a post for him as well (you should have run into him while boarding though, not everyone can just walk onto mah ship).

Status
Not open for further replies.