Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting you know I leave for work in thirty minutes and will only be able to reply on my lunch break before I come back late at night. Just a heads up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Character accepted

That's fine quiet one. I was thinkin aiden but mary will do just fine.

Yay! I'll post later on lunch and ten you can come find him at your leisure

I'll wait for Mary to come back before posting again.

By the way. Is anyone free to talk with komyo?

Hey Verona. How about Komyo has a little chat with Sojin? Not gonna lie, i wanna help him really bad.

If you'd like :) though after that I feel he should end up at aidens for storylines sake. But I'll be back in 45 or so

No rush. -w- This RP moves at a comfortably slow pace (at least in my opinion).

No problem. Komyo is looking for Adrian anyway.

Sorry for the delays every one. It seems if not one job has something huge going on it s the other. My phone was acting up as well and was taking way to long to get to pages....

You know that's not how lactation works, right...? >w> Ah well, I'll roll with it. Succubi are natural masters of fulfilling fetishes, after all.

That was what I figured, that a succubus could perform almost any sex act. Plus, if there's a breast, there's usually milk in it. Myrtle would be almost certain to have the skills to encourage lactation.

Here's the meta-science: Pregnancy triggers the right series of hormones and other physical changes to cause the mother to begin lactating. However, it is possible to artificially induce lactating, even in women who have never been pregnant. It requires regular and frequent stimulation of the nipples and breasts over a long period of time, but can be accelerated by using certain drugs.

As milk is a changeling's primary food source, I wouldn't be surprised if they could trigger those hormones in an unnatural way.

Emma, that is just an awesome explanation for all of that! Thank you! XD

Oh huh, I actually didn't know you could artificially induce it. :o Learn something new every day!

I didn't know either, actually. I just looked it up really fast. :smile: But you're welcome!

Interesting factoids are interesting O.O

Somehow I think Sojin's going to be a baby duckling and just follow people around 'cause he's so lost XD maybe he and Kayla will be friends :3 he can turn into his panther form and entertain her lol

Just a heads up, tomorrow I'm helping my mom with something almost all day, so I'll be on a bit in the morning but then probably not again until after dinner. Thought I'd let you know :)

Also I've been trying to think all day if Sojin should shapeshifter inside his clothes and have to wriggle out of them, then be naked when he changes back later, or if his clothes should just magically disappear and reappear as he changes from human to Panther and back. Thoughts, anyone?

Personally: We are playing in a world with lots of magic, so make the clothes vanish and re-appear when you want them too.
Another idea i may suggest is that his clothes are his fur. ever seen Bayonetta? Her whole suit are her hairs, which she can move and change with just her will. The same trick may work for Sojin. Fully controlled hair growing maybe?

I'll be gone for most of the day myself; family business to attend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.