Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Rubs hands maniacally* Excellent. And I can think of a certain changeling who would just love to help her achieve that. >:)

Name: Luna
Pic/description:
anime_slave_girl1542.jpg
Race: Human
Powers: None
Bio: She was, like many, born into slavery having never tasted a sense of freedom in her life. Due to this she has grown comfortable with her status and tries her best to please her master whomever it may be at the time. Sadly she was born naive and foolish, viewing the world with a rather innocent air, accepting the beatings given to those around her and seeing death a simple event. Her innocent behavior makes her a target for greedy and perverted masters who lost their own innocence in this world, and she has no real objections. The pain she feels she excuses it as normal, and the men who force themselves on her she feels are entitled to do so.

Going from master to master, from rules to rules, from jealous wives and competitive slaves, Luna still found reasons to keep going in life and smile along the way. Coming to meet her new master, Aiden, was the first time in a long time she frowned. It wasn't that she despised him, in fact he was very kind and gentle with her, but this behavior was rather taboo in her mind. Showing kindness to someone of her status made her feel like her world was upside down, and the more kindness she receives the more she begins to see begins to realize the horrible conditions she was once in.

As time went on she became more grateful for her new life, but more depressed about those who aren't as fortunate to be with Aiden as well. Being a young and still innocent young woman, she doesn't think much about having sex willingly and doesn't view it as a way to express love yet. But to show her affection to Aiden she happily does what he asks and plays nice with the other salves and is always sure to ask what he needs. But hearing the way the other slaves speak of him in bed, it makes her curious to how sex could possibly be something that someone could enjoy.

Yay, Another girl for Mary to be jealous over and For Aiden to look after... He loves to look after everyone... >_< I'm sure he'll love her, though you might want to watch out for the succubus and the changeling. >_< Though sooner or later I'm sure they will all love each other

Haha well that's cool .3.

So in the RP itself where should I post or start or all of that since I'm sure I'm late to it xD was there a link to it anywhere?

Here is a link to the thread. And feel free to post any where, Aiden is currently free at the moment.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/safe-haven.46169/

To sum things up, Lara (Moogle-girl) and Myrtle (Quite One) are exploring their desires.

Aiden (Roxie) rescued Sojin (Verona) from his abusive master.

Mary (Roxie) was taking care of Sojin and they have now fallen asleep.

Aiden is off doing something in the house, making sure it's running right while his slaves are preoccupied. >_<
It started as morning but I presume it has to be some time around sixish at night by now..

Unfortunately Quite One is going to be away for the week..

Okay I see, will I just show up and already be owned by Aiden doing stuff in the house or does he have to greet me first?

That's fine.. Since it's already in your bio that he owns her.. then she can just appear at the house.. maybe she was off doing some special task... He gives them lots of free time.

Haha okay I'll try my best to fit in as naturally as I can xD

It's okay... You'll do fine... Aiden's a little depressed and lonely at the moment.. and he had a drink so he should be a little fun..

It's a good thing Lara and Myrtle are separate from everyone else, haha. I wouldn't mind waiting for Quiet One to return.

Hey, Roxie, did you want to just wait for Quiet, or did you want to have some interaction between the four remaining characters (Mary, Aiden, Sojin and Luna) for the time being? At least give Moogle Girl something to read while she waits lol

I figured we can keep going.. Though It'll be a really long day >_<

Sorry that's what had me a little stuck... I wasn't sure how long I wanted her little nap to last.

Okay, I'm back! Sorry I've been out all week. Especially sorry to you, Moogle, making you wait like that for a reply.

Oh! Sorry, I didn't even see.

I kind of forgot/don't know who is still in this RP and who is up for interactions xD I am running out of people to meet/talk to

I believe it's just me, you, Moogle girl, Quiet, and Roxie. The only other person that was here before dropped out. So it's Lara, Myrtle (both of whom are alone in a room having smexy times), Aiden, Mary, Sojin, and Luna.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, it'll take a bit for me to get caught up here, I haven't been reading new posts. >w>'

We haven't done that much, really, it's just a lot of posts.

Yea it's just a lot of back and forth .3. shouldn't be too hard to catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.