Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Sauce.... Everyone is except, though I can't wait to read the bio's for Luci and Myrtle... I do think this show get fun, especially with lots of fae...

Though I think I'm going to make Aiden a fae as well. Though I don't know which one.... When I was reading the Demon and succubus I was thinking those would make great masters, but I'm trying to be diverse...

Also I updated the new Ic thread on the first thread I'll post it here too.

New Ic: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/safe-haven.46169/

I have a backstory but I'm never very good at writing it in a character sheet. I'll put some of it in with my post later, okay?

Posted. Didn't really know what Aiden looks like now, so I kept her shapeshifting vague. You like?

I love.... mary might not approve of such tricks...

That's what I was going for. Every family has a black sheep. And this one's Myrtle.

Sorry for the wink, Moogle. Just thought Myrtle might be into the succubus.

Haha, no problem!

Oh, and would anyone be opposed to Aiden not knowing about (or at least not fully understanding) Lara's species/history?

It would probably be obvious to the magical creatures, but I personally have no problem with our master being in the dark.

My only objection would be in what those abilities might be. I made Luci, then had a Changeling and a Succubus put on each side of her. :sideglare: I'm feeling squished.

Not sure what you mean. Our characters are supposed to get close eventually right?

I mean for roles. Luci's morphing can't compete with a changeling, and a succubus has magic for seduction. If a succubus can morph as well, that makes Forneians obsolete and second-rate.

I think she means that she just doesn't want aiden to know... that's fine. I'm keeping him human to make it interesting.

Oh. Aw. :,( I'm sorry about that.

No, I'm fine with being in the middle. As long as there is a middle for me to be in.

Um...Zail? What are you doing outside? Does that mean you're not a member of the household yet?

I mean for roles. Luci's morphing can't compete with a changeling, and a succubus has magic for seduction. If a succubus can morph as well, that makes Forneians obsolete and second-rate.
Keep in mind Lara barely has any control over her powers, haha.

Um...Zail? What are you doing outside? Does that mean you're not a member of the household yet?
Yes it does. Luci's disruptive ability is best applied by introducing her as a new element.

Moogle, can a Forneian and a Succubus recognize each other on sight? I'm fine with either way.

I also offer my humble apology for being gone these last 24 hours. The internet fell into a coma.

Lara doesn't recognize them, but more experienced succubi (like Camille >w>) or Forneian could probably pick up on the magical aura of the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.