Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats fine I was waiting for Lusterless Nova to post since he was looking for my character

Sorry. My Internet was having issues for one reason or another. Anything specific you would like me to post?

no Aiden showed up and fought for the boy... figured you like to step in before he hails the boy home in his carriage

How about he just follows the carriage? No need to wait for him then.

That's fine then Sorry I just didn't want to leave you behind

Something has happened. I'm leaving. Farewell.

sorry to hear that Emma hope everything gets better

Bye, Emma. Wait - so who was my character impersonating then?

Maybe Luci ran away in the night or something?

Too uncomfortable around a succubus, mayhaps? That would mean Kayla goes with her. Aw. I wanted Myrtle to play childish games with her. :(

Actually, yeah, that would make a lot of sense. Maybe the sense of a demon being around was unbearable, so she ran off.

If Aiden actually wanted a slave, he'd be pissed about her running away.

I could make a child character if you want Quiet :)

Also, thanks to Nova for helping me decide about Sojin's shifting.

I won't be back to reply again for another four hours or so, so see ya guys later

Roxie, question: at some point Moogle and I will have to leave her room and do our chores (yawn). What exactly are our chores around the house?

Since Camille is likely to make an appearance soon, I figured I should make a quick character sheet for her:

Name: Camille Seylan

Description: Many people say that Camille looks like a far sexier version of Lara. The older of the two sisters has the same voluptuous build as the younger, but her beauty extends to the rest of her as well: her skin is flawless, not a single spot or freckle in sight, and her hair is a much darker shade of brown and tumbles down past her shoulders in thick, soft waves. She magically modified her face years ago to make her look as attractive and dominant as possible, with narrow eyes, perfect eyebrows, and high cheekbones. She dresses in leather and lace, all boots and gloves and corset.

Amusingly enough, Lara's shaft is actually longer than Camille's, at least when they're both in demon form. Obviously this has led to some insecurities on her end.

Race: A succubus, just like her sister, of course.

Powers: Camille has much more control over her natural magical abilities. She can trigger her hypnotic stare on demand, and she has limited shapeshifting abilities, though they're nothing like Myrtle can pull off. Mostly minor details to help her cater to her targets' fetishes, like darker skin or larger breasts. And, of course, she has full control over her demonic form.

Bio: To some people, Camille is the biggest, baddest bitch to ever walk the earth. To most, though, she's every submissive's wet dream. She's all whips and chains, stomping and spanking, demeaning and degrading. She absolutely relishes in power over others. When she decides a target fits her, she is direct and efficient, seducing their wildest dreams and deepest kinks out into the open so she can take full advantage of them. She constantly cycles through pets, losing them not just to being bored of them but to quickly corrupting them as well.

Moogle, can Succubi enslave each other? I just think it would be the ultimate revenge if Lara forced Camille into the same servitude as Myrtle. I can imagine Myrtle helping her by turning into a snake and keeping her still while Lara force-fed her her endowment.

Hehehehe. >w> Nah, succubi and incubi are immune to the whole curse thing. That way they can spend some ~recreational time~ together without consequences. :3

Bummer. Perhaps you can still think of some sort of revenge, though.

Well, she can still certainly be humiliated...~ After all, Camille's put so much effort into making sure she stands out so much, so if word got out she let herself be dominated, and by her own sister, her reputation would be destroyed. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.