Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm going to wait for Quiet One to post again. I know we have a nice flow and the last thing I want is some one to fall behind and lose interest.

Little_Green_Elf_by_Animefreak1212.jpg

Name: Kayla

Pic/description: 127cm (4' 2") Dark green hair, light green skin, and vibrant blue eyes. Incredibly light build, falling short of 25kg (55 lbs.), Kayla has no muscle nor fat to speak of.

Race: Dryad - a tree spirit intimately connected to nature. Dryads are unable to speak; they communicate through writing, or through a telepathic connection if it's someone they are close to. They are similar to trees in many respects: they feed on sunlight, soak in water with tendrils, breathe through their skin, and their sweat is a sweet, sticky, sap-like fluid.

Powers: Gaia's Health - Her regenerative abilities increase proportionate to the amount of nature she is in. In a tree, a broken arm mends in an hour; in a grove, five minutes; and in the middle of a forest, she could regrow her entire body in a day as long as her heart wasn't crushed. And then she has the usual array of dryadic powers: vanishing into a tree, transporting from one tree to another, making trees move or grow into different shapes, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet One
I know I'm not a deciding voice, but I personally love this! XD

Think Myrtle may want to play with her. And not sexually, since I saw her age. Like in little kid games. I see her trying to have fun with her like that.

Reactions: 2 people
Cool would be nice to have a kid in the house. Or yard..

I'm glad to hear your approval. I don't want to impede the RP by taking Aiden away from everyone (unless that's what Quiet One is hoping for), so retrieving Kayla could be dealt with in a single post, no drama attached.

I'm waiting to hear how Aiden handles her proposition, if she goes to see about this other slave, or makes some other move. But whatever happens I plan on shape-shifting to look like Luci and interrupting Moogle's character during her "nap." >:)

That's funny and you know it. ;)
Seriously, though, I want to do that.

Um... Luci doesn't actually have a house to speak of, just a piece of land. Nor would Aiden's driver know where to find it.

Oppps sorry. You said next door neighbor so I was thinkin house. Shall go fix it.

Name: Komyo von Kyoku
Age: Looks somewhere near 30 but the exact age is unknown due to his lineage.
Pic/description: [Spoili]
5qszmmoa.png
[/Spoili]
Race: Demi God
Powers: Incredible magic powers, and a master potionbrewer
Bio: Not much is known about him, except that what he tells others. According to some talks with him, he began from rock bottom, had a talent for magic from the very beginning, and achieved wealth and power on his own. As time went on, he learned many things about the world and its inhabitants. As a result of his research and experience, he chose to be a friend to those with pure hearts, and an enemy to those who bring chaos.

Currently, he enjoys living on his own, dedicates time to his research, and is on his way to an unusual person. He heard about someone who helps slaves to get out of slavery, and seeks to support him.
Other:
-Komyo lives on his personal floating island, high above the skies, and makes a living from selling potions. The only things on it are a lake and his little mansion.
-Those who encounter him describe him as a bit cheeky, but overall kind and pleasant to work with.
-There are a few things he doesn't like, and slavery is one of his top 3 things he hates. This is also why he has no familiar or slave. He instead hires people from time to time and pays them properly.
-He doesn't tell anyone that his father was an incubus, and his mother a goddess. He just knows that he would attract unwanted attention.
-Unlike many others who have the blood of an incubus in them, Komyo is able to control his naughty side with little to no effort thanks to the fact that his divine blood balances it out. He is a bit of a flirt though and attracted by females.
-His glasses are not for reading. Thanks to them, he is able to see things that are hidden for others. Traps, spells, arcane links and much more.
-Komyo is capable of analyzing those around him quickly and find out what they desire or their weaknesses within just a few days. Talking with him is very dangerous if there is something he shouldn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
My gary stu alarms are going off. o.< Do be careful.

Hmmm, this all sounds interesting. What are the chances you're still looking for a male slave?

Always if you so wish.. Could always use the labor

My gary stu alarms are going off. o.< Do be careful.
I can't really blame your alarms for thinking that. Keep in mind though that i wrote mostly only positive things about him on purpose. He has negative feats too, but i would like to give you and the others the chance to discover these with your characters instead of reading about it.
Should he turn into a Gary Stue though, feel free to inform me about that so i can make some quick changes.

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Name: Sojin (Jin)
Pic/description:
Saitou Hajime6.jpg
Race: Werecat
Powers: Shapeshifts into a large black cat, not unlike a panther, and in this form is about waist height at the shoulders to the average person. Heals faster than humans, but not instantly.
Bio:
Jin was raised with his race a secret from most. He lived in a place where his kind still weren't accepted well, and when he and his family were found out when he was hardly twelve years old, his house was set aflame during the night. He hardly made it out alive, due to his father's sacrifice, and though his mother and sister survived and his father died later on from his injuries, Jin never knew. In the chaos, he was stolen away, and never saw his family again.
As he grew older Jin was traded between masters, starting out as just a circus-like attraction, graduating to labor when he was old enough for it, and used for sexual favors later on in his life, by both women and men. His more primal side grew more used to and appreciative of those times, and he grew to look forward to them because it meant a short respite from work in which he could rest and, usually, was followed by a decent enough meal and rest in a good bed. He was lucky in that his masters were never too harsh or violent with him in bed. What injuries he sustained, he healed from in the next day or so.
When his masters grew tired of him, or used him enough that he could no longer serve their purposes, he was passed on, and so ended up with his current master. While he was mostly used to violence on his master's parts, he'd never been with someone as quick to resort to it as this one. The man kept him collared at almost every second of the day, keeping Jin close during the man's business related travels so he couldn't have a chance to run, with a heavy chain to lead him around. When Jin didn't do something quite right, or wouldn't shapeshift on command - whether because of a short burst of defiance or simple exhaustion - the man would beat him without pause, withhold food or drink, and refuse to let him sleep. He's been with the man for a little less than two years, and has already been beaten so badly once that his right eye didn't quite heal and has lost some of it's sight. Lately it's gotten to the point where Jin isn't sure he can take it anymore.

Edit: Oh I forgot. I wanted to add that after being locked up alone for long periods of time as a child, Jin is pretty well afraid of the dark and will likely come crawling into other people's rooms at night to lay on the floor next to their bed or some such thing.

((Figured they could travel through Aiden's town and meet that way :) Let me know if he's okay
Also, sorry the pic's so big -_- I have no idea how to do spoilers on this site))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxie, is it alright if Mary walks by Lara's room and overhears what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.