Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a quick summary of what's gotten done and where everyone is now? Just the highlights.

Well nothings really been done... You and quiet one are still in the same room...
Mary and Luna just got into a fight thing. All in all a lot of talking.
Aiden rescued Sojin, who is now resting in his room. Aiden also met a business man who is currently on his floating cloud.

Finally read all the posts I missed. Here we go! >w>

I'm gonna be really busy today and for the next few days due to travelling for the summer. I'll post when I can but don't expect it to be too frequent for a little while, sorry. .u.'

Hey, @Roxie :) Just letting you know it's your turn in Twist of Fate. Just in case ^_^

Have fun, Moogle-Girl!

Roxie might already know this because of the Android Lovers RP we're both in, but I'm not going to be available for much of the summer. My internet access comes from school and I'll just be unable to do much posting. Will try a few times a month (if I'm lucky it might be once every other week), but I just thought it was fair to warn everybody.

It's cool, thanks for letting us know. :3 I probably won't be quite as active as normal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.