SAFDG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Thank you. I'm trying to make it quick, I know everyone is ready. :3

Ugh, my posts are getting so short. :c I'm trying to hurry this along. A few more posts should do it and then we can advance into the next day. Just hold tight everyone!! Thanks for your patience! ^^

whats the limit as far as powers go? i know no planet destroying

Anything I guess. So far everyone's keeping their limits and abilities close to their chest but ehh, go with what you feel like, if your too powerful I'm sure there will be a spell or two that could bring you down.
Also, after my last post I'm quite looking forward to day 2 ;) .

As far as power goes, I'm not too picky other than the obvious: no being the "most powerful being ever". Just an example. xD But I will remind you it is a school for studying and learning more about your powers which is why I chose to do Kimberly in her "younger years" where she is still developing her powers where as in a normal roleplay she would have full control. Just a suggestion!

As far as the second day thing goes, I think I'm going to go ahead and just do that. People are waiting and we have new people posting so it would just be better. Anyone left behind (hopefully there isn't any) can just do a recap post.

hmmm i think i may join and 16 pages for 1 day? dang lol hope you get the time thing settled and i probable be joining once time has settled

Lol well it's settled now. We are in day two. But yeah, it was a ridiculous first day (in a good way). We were having too much fun. :P

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
great now i cant find the the actual rp ;-;

Information other RP characters actually know about Saki at the moment:
- She uses some sort of barriers

Yep, that's all, not even her name.
Saki for most mysterious character 2014

@Echo
I'm sorry you had trouble finding it, I would have helped but I see you already found it. ^^

@Nocturnia
xD This is true. I'm sure she and Kimberly will interact eventually. Iatos (hilariously) intervened the last time they were in the same room, so she didn't get a chance.

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
ima put a description for my character in here when i find a pic i like also how do you resize images?

I use Photobucket to re-size mine. :3

me dont got photo bucket :(

5ft11 blue glazed eyes
kUPjqJT.jpg

by the way don't know if your ignoring my character or didn't know cafeteria and mess hall are the same thing ?

2614348-dmc4_dante_deviltrigger.jpg

So this is the new look. Less glowing, trousers (that resemble the legs but are not completely skin tight) and some shoes (just black).
weapons10.jpg

And Christopher has 2 of these on his back.

...yeah, so it's just this, the previous and the Amun-Ra mode. I won't be doing this too often and sorry for doing it anyway, just kinda saw this and thought it looked awesome so I stole it.
I can go back if it's too much.

looks wicked though sadly my character will never fully see it lol

Have Faith Echo. Amon loves him some hot chocolate so as soon as the angel is dealt with they may be heading into the cafeteria...

Just gonna quickly read back on that time-collapse, I don't really know who your character is yet. But they do look pretty badass

Status
Not open for further replies.