SAFDG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well plain looking is nothing weird really =P

I think Saki seem to fall into the 'Flat Chest' Girl of the Academy xD... Possibly the Loli.

Kimberly is the 'in between girl' big chest good looks and possibly is the 'Prima-donna' of the Academy.

Nightshade is the 'Grown woman' with great loosk overall and a matching chest. who is at the same time a bit cute and clumsy in her own way.

~~

But hopefully your back soon Pierrepanda.

Ladies and geltlemen, and less geltlemenly geltlemen. I present to you... Celtic!

Latos, look what I found, I remember Artimes on him xD he just need the wings x3
Sabertooth.jpg

its Iatos =P the difference is very important xD The pronouncing is kinda like 'I ate those' =P

and I can't see the Image for some reason.

Happy thanksgiving all!! <3

Thank you. ^^

3 things:
1) Hey.
2) Who is gonna update Shadowski?
3) Just wanted to say, if anyone is worried, that I wont be overpowering myself. I'll be making my characters abilities known soon.

Wow, I sure missed a lot since I've been away. This cold has been keeping me away from my computer too much. xD Okay, so basically shit is getting serious in the school. Hahaha.

Hello Everyone!

Just popping in to give all of you lovely people a quick reminder about OOC chat!

Good job for creating your own OOC thread, you're stars!

I have moved any OCC comments the don't contain your posts and as par to the rules, I humbly ask that in future for any OOC chit chat could you keep it to here? ^^

It helps the flow of the story run better and I want to make sure you don't get in trouble <3

It looks like you are all having fun! :) Happy Roleplaying ^^

Thank you for your time

Red Velvet

@PierrePanda033 , @Iatos , @Dahrinn , @Shadowski , @Crono , @Nocturnia , @Demonic_Lullaby , @Saigo , @Alyss , @wolfs rain , @FemaWarrior17 , @Katrina Iceheart , @Liu_Frosties , @MackenzieWissick , @Madeline , @CrimsonHorizons , @Xander

Cleaver_male_01.jpg

Christopher's form. A little different from the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.