SAFDG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if the do meet CAP my character still wont exactly see it he is color blind and relies on sound sonar to see objects

Sorry but i wanted to see what fun i could have with a 'semi blind' character xD

i gave you a cookie in condolence thats all i have to offer. and i doubt anything may impress this character i made lol

are you seriosly holding a grudge against me and my character o.o

No no, don't worry. I was just getting dat cookie before it was too late.
Never don't accept a cookie.

Especially from shady websites.

Someone really doesn't like Saki.
Unfortunately a simple super-powered slap won't get through her barriers.

Sorry I was MIA last night guys, I had to get to bed early for work today. I hate the morning shifts. <<Has something in common with her RPC. xD Anywho, I will be getting home from work soon, so I will be on today. Also, Shadowski, love the sig! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
me trying to figure out when my character became a ghost >.>

your character and 2 others were in the cafeteria (i called it mess hall) and it seems all 3 of you are oblivious to my character

Oh! I apologize! I only saw Shadowski direct a message towards me. I will go back and correct my post! :3

me dont do the tagging thing it confuses me. and i still dont understand how no1 notices some new guy clapping and knocking on objects? that pondersme alot o.o lol and thank you

I admit, I skim through sometimes when I've missed a lot. ^^;

Cut them some slack mate, not everyones a morning person :) .

understandable but skimming can be quite troublesome sometimes lol

Also, if you're trying to refer to someone's post, its useful to put a tag in it.
Like this for example:

@Echo

Just add a monkey in front of one's full username.

morning person or not i think some1 would raise a ear to akward clapping and knocking for some unknown reason o.o but thats my opinion and me mean no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.