SAFDG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so a lot has been happening, but I managed to slip back in (hopefully, gracefully). xD I'm personally thinking we should advance to next day soon. If we keep going, the whole year will be in one night. Hahaha. But, as agreed, we will use the voting system so everyone get back to me on that. Oh! Also, I wanted to know if anyone is bunking with anyone right now in the dorms? I didn't make an official post of dorms because I wasn't sure how many people were going to use them, but I can add it to the front page should anyone request that to make things less confusing. Just let me know guys! <3

1) I'm all for skipping to next day and maybe picking up before, in or after class. Maybe everyone is in the same class, what a coincidence...
2) Don't mind about the dorms, but I'm available so if anyone wants some schizophrenic goodness well, Christopher will probably be in the room witht the bust down door.

Lyall is probably going to remain in the infirmary.

Saki sleeps at her home.

... Where her home is though, is a mystery.

How about you just say 1 more message each before day ends? Like a curfew.
If anyone wants to continue in dorm they can do it in private or something.

@Kazu shirayuki
Of course! The more the merrier! Although, we are trying to decide if we are about to switch to next day or not.

@CAP-Ireland
I like that idea, at least for today so we can get the ball rolling. All those in favor?

I. And @PierrePanda033 I'm just going to walk into the room their in trying to ask about the forms since I arrive late in the rp. Is that alright?

Sounds good to me. ^^

Lyall's day will end too pretty soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry guys. Kimberly is taking Kazu to his dorm. I don't mind making a summary post if everyone is already ready to start the next day.

Play it out if you want.
Looks like most are in bed now, but I see no reason why Kimberly and Kazu couldn't close day 1.
(AKA: Go for it girl ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.