SAFDG OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ^_^ I hope you enjoy my character so far! (sorry he's a little anti-social) XD and I just wanted to say hello, I also agree with that idea! A vote would be good! btw, here's another picture of Carter:
loser.jpg

Hello! And thank you, I'm glad you agree with the voting system. ^^ I do like Carter. He's obviously got a back story to him which is what keeps readers entertained! Points for traces of a back story! xD But seriously. The antisocial thing is fine, as long as you're having fun and you're including people the best you can. That's all I care about.

• Love
Reactions: Syphereon
Kimberly have 8 point Mellons ^^

Oh Saigo? Is the bird animated (living by magic) or is it bound (living by binding a soul back to its body?)

So~ I probably won't reply much tonight, if at all, I have to attend the company holiday party (despite the fact that I'm sick). It runs until midnight, but honestly I will probably be too drunk to post when I get home. xD But! I will be on first thing tomorrow, promise! <3

I think I'll set into motion the symptoms of Lyall's "Condition" now.

How bad should it get?

Hey! Sorry that I haven't been replying... Forgot to 'watch' this thread and no alerts came x.x
This is Nightshade and she can shift into a big hellhound.
black-anime-girl.jpg

dog_monster__hellhound_by_conceptopolis-d5rs60y.jpg

Hey Latos. No soul. Its just bones moving, like a puppet she controls at will. The bigger the skeleton or corpse, the more difficult it gets.

"The bird hops onto Shade's hand and she dies instantly from 3rd degree burns."

Nominating Saki for the most plain looking character in the RP.

Any opinions on what's happening to Lyall?

He inhaled too much miasma when he was younger and now its getting back to him.

@Dahrinn
I would guess some kind of curse, maybe?

@Nocturnia
Yeah, but she seems interesting so far. She's like the only one who seems like she's got it together. xD

@Saigo
It's all good. ^^

Also, just to mention, its now once again raining on the academy.

But yeah, she's got it together. She also is the character which handed out the least info about herself, people don't even know what kind of demon or what her surname is.

Technically by any opinions I meant what do you think of the situation he is in.
I worded it incorrectly.

@Dahrinn Are you in a place where I could find you? Maybe my character could stumble across you

Well, I din't directly state his position within the school, that would be possible.

So I read Nameless's quote when Kimberly wasn't going to strike first.
Clever Girl.jpg
This came to my mind, five points if you understand why.

I don't understand, I'm sorry. But it seems like it would be funny. Anywho, I just jumped on to let everyone know that I still haven't beaten this stupid cold, so I'm taking the night off and I will return in the morning, hopefully bright eyed and bushy tailed. xD So, I will get to replies tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.