SAFDG OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
last i tried that the tagg thing i failed epicly and havent been able to ever succesfully do it >.<

@Iatos
Just to confirm, you know the difference between Shinigami and Shikigami right? The former are sort of like western reapers while the latter are simple familiars.

I'm home from work now, yay! <3 Hopefully everyone is having fun today, and feeling included!

@Echo
By the way, I totally forgot to mention that my puppy's name is Echo. xD

Sometimes I wonder does Iatos read this thread x.x

@Nocturnia
LOL! He probably just reads what Saigo writes since that's his lovah. xD I'm teasing!

Don't think he does. Think Cronos don't either.

It's okay though. The OOC is optional. However, people who post in OOC get control over the time. So ha! xD

xD Well, whenever you guys want to go to class, just let me know and I will wrap up what I'm doing. I keep getting stuck in these situations though every time someone is ready. Hahaha. I find it humorous.

im still trying to figure out how my guy is getting to class or does every 1 'magically' have the same schedule?

I have some of the classes listed on the first page, but everyone just kinda goes to whatever class they feel like going to. I will admit, this isn't the most organized RP ever. xD

well guess my character will be joining the class with the most of you people are cause he be useless on his own and creating a bunch of npc's to entertain him will not be enjoyable

I read at times, sometimes I do not. Its all in the matter time.

If I missed more than a page, I will Probably glance over what I missed and read the page the newest posts are on. Plus I'm ready for classes

my character is ready for class i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.