RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember he's the first one to submit a CS.

So, Urdnot Grunt?

Yeah that guy.

I can't just give up his slot because he's busy >_>, I don't know man, how about a compromise, if the others think i should kick Urdnot out of the RP and accept Sepdemonium than i'll do it. How bout that?

That would be fair. Im just trying to think of a compromise cuz Sep actually reserved a spot earlier

He said he was working on the CS. And you said chu was looking forward to it. Just puttin it out there. :/

it's okay, really :] I don't want anyone to be kicked out because of me *waves hands in panic* that would be unfair and sad (I know that I'd be pissed if I was kicked out because I was really busy with other stuff :] ) but thank you for trying to comprimise :].. I'll just give this one a miss until other student spots are filled..opened..whatever..you know what I mean.. :].. if I'd have realised that this was a first come first serve I'd have rushed my form in and did the rest later *laughs* that'll teach me for not paying attention :]

@ShiroKiyoshi i know, and i fell like an ass now... I'm gonna go ask the Co-Creator on what i should do, though nothing might change since i already posted the IC >_<

it's okay, it doesn't matter :] don't feel bad, okay? my character might have being to weird for this rp anyway :]

The IC is up! Joyous days! JOUYOUS DAYS! No offense Sep.

Lol forgot my own chars name.

Wow Shiro... Just Wow.... XD

I hate it when I join too many rp's and I mix up all my characters' names. A heads up. My timezone is GMT +8 so I'll be posting at times you folks might think as irregular.

@TheGDeer and i can't wait to see what you post once you get off the Bull Head >_>

Im here. Just been busy the last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.