RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone is waiting for me to make a new post, but in my most recent one I had the two Viola girls get in bed so I have just been letting others wrap up their night and let the following morning begin. The characters are just hanging out in bed. If people would like me to give them something to do so I am making posts, I could do that.

@Hirohashi Same for me. Gale just came in and ignored Tama sleeping on the table and told the teacher to fix the lock. XD

Amber kinda talked to Tama, you know? It's not like he has nothing to use.

Actually, gale woke tama up...

I'm just waiting for ShiroKiyoshi to post.

While she did not enjoy violence, she knew how to make use of it on the typical [BCOLOR=#ff9900]problem people[/BCOLOR], and if Beacon wouldn't mind her methods, it might turn out to be a good year for her.
[BCOLOR=#ff9900]One of these, or at least a potential candidate, was sleeping not that far away from her.[/BCOLOR] She noticed that the front door was damaged by a fist, and his hand had the perfect size. Amber was done with her meal when he woke up.
"Fix the door before you leave."
With that said, she got up and put her tablet, as well as the dishes to where they belonged.

Last edited:
How about we just skip the current communication problems and go to the next day?

As it seems this RP has died off I just want to say that I had a good time doing this with you all.

I hope this hasn't died... Though I think it's my fault, as I haven't made the next day post because we all agreed on it while I couldn't post so I just forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.