RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember he's the first one to submit a CS.

So, Urdnot Grunt?

Yeah that guy.

I can't just give up his slot because he's busy >_>, I don't know man, how about a compromise, if the others think i should kick Urdnot out of the RP and accept Sepdemonium than i'll do it. How bout that?

That would be fair. Im just trying to think of a compromise cuz Sep actually reserved a spot earlier

He said he was working on the CS. And you said chu was looking forward to it. Just puttin it out there. :/

it's okay, really :] I don't want anyone to be kicked out because of me *waves hands in panic* that would be unfair and sad (I know that I'd be pissed if I was kicked out because I was really busy with other stuff :] ) but thank you for trying to comprimise :].. I'll just give this one a miss until other student spots are filled..opened..whatever..you know what I mean.. :].. if I'd have realised that this was a first come first serve I'd have rushed my form in and did the rest later *laughs* that'll teach me for not paying attention :]

@ShiroKiyoshi i know, and i fell like an ass now... I'm gonna go ask the Co-Creator on what i should do, though nothing might change since i already posted the IC >_<

it's okay, it doesn't matter :] don't feel bad, okay? my character might have being to weird for this rp anyway :]

The IC is up! Joyous days! JOUYOUS DAYS! No offense Sep.

Lol forgot my own chars name.

Wow Shiro... Just Wow.... XD

I hate it when I join too many rp's and I mix up all my characters' names. A heads up. My timezone is GMT +8 so I'll be posting at times you folks might think as irregular.

@TheGDeer and i can't wait to see what you post once you get off the Bull Head >_>

Im here. Just been busy the last few days

Status
Not open for further replies.