RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching it!!!

Wasn't the most interesting episode, it just kinda confirmed that Penny was a robot.

@TheGDeer yea,
but it was kinda cool seeing the new bot's and seeing Ruby use her speed powers with firing her scythe, and the effects when Penny stopped the truck was cool

Agreed, btw do you have an ETA for when the IC will get up?

How are you watching it? Crunchyroll is having a problem.

@TheGDeer I can't upload the IC until all the Student Spots are filled. It's because it starts off when you all get off of the Bullhead plane and i bring you all to the ballroom to interact. Once you all put your characters to sleep i immediately will upload the Initiation post (which is me launching you into a forest full of grimm to find your partners, finding 1 of 4 relics that i told you to find with your partner, much to my amusement) and once all of you are back up to the cliffs with your partner and your relics. I'll immediately post the Initiation Finale, which is me Creating, and naming your teams, and selecting your teams leader. During that same post i will give you your Schedules, show you to your dorms, and give you your Scrolls.

All of this is complicated yes i know, but i'm the one having to worry and manage most of it while creating encounters for you all to fight in (you are free to run into characters at your own discretion) and help each other out in, while trying to come up with team names, Abbreviations for said teams, and other things.

Also while in RP, 1 week 2 days (aka 9 Days) is a month in RP, but that time slows down considerably (or in other cases pauses) when your interacting with other players/NPC's (Talking in your Dorms, During Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, During classes, ect) or when an event i create happens (Player vs Player sparring match in combat class (which you ALL will have), i send you out on a small mission, you and your teammates go out to explore Vale, and many other things that can happen)

Also if you all want to know, your schedules when created will be fairly simple, 2 classes a day for 5 days, the weekdays you're free to do what you wish (though i may call you and/or your teams in for missions or other things), it will work like this.

(This is an example, the format will be different and when i post it for you guys, be sure to check it every once and a while so you don't get your classes confused)
(Wake-up and eat breakfast at your own discretion)
--Monday--
9:00AM-12:00PM-First Class: Student 1, Student 2. (Where first class is, is what class it is, where the Student 1 and Student 2 are, are other Player Controlled students in that class with you)
12:00PM-12:40PM-Lunch
12:45PM-3:45PM- Second Class: Student 1, Student 2, Student 3. (After your second class your free to go wherever you want in Beacon, (so long as it isn't My Room or prancing around in My Office *stares at all of you intensely)

Everyday Breakfast is served from 6:00AM to 8:45AM, dinner is served from 6:00PM to 8:00PM.
Light's out at 11:00PM (though not all of you will follow this rule, i will be giving out punishments if you are caught...)

Wow, i tried to explain something simple but i went off on a tangent and released alot of info... Anyway, The classes and times are mostly for RP purposes if anything!

Almost all of this will be posted in the IC (though not NEARLY as long!) And please tell me if you want me to just PM/Convo the schedule to you instead of posting it ^^.

I will be holding the Vytal Tournament (though you will mostly be fighting each other, only fighting 1 NPC at the least and 2 at the most during it) and Edelweiss too (Edelweiss is another Tournament but instead of going against other student's you go against each other's team's. It's also fan created sooo) More will be explained by my Headmaster Character once it comes to that point, so don't worry!

Ugh, also Lien (the currency) will be paid for each mission you do (though that doesn't mean you can't get a job around the school if you want to) and you're free to use it at your discretion.

VERY long story short, can't upload it until all 8 Student spots are filled (there are 3 left) and when they are, is when the IC goes up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
Also forgot to tell you guys, once you encounter Grimm or Enemy Human NPC's, the control goes to you (don't make it too easy on yourself to defeat them though, and if you and other players are with you then you all control it. Keep in mind, this RP mostly focuses on Teamwork between other teams, Partners, and Teammates, so don't make it too easy on yourselves) but if it's a main enemy (Cinder, Junior, The Malachite Twins, Roman Torchwik, Emerald, Mercury, ect ect) you still gain control, but if i want them to escape and other such things, then it WILL happen, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Name: Spencer "Spectre" Mortimer Severus McNight

Faunus or not: Human

Aura Color/Object: Black Wisps of smoke

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Pariah's Scepter - Spencer's main weapon of choice is a tonfa that is capable of shooting a wide array of ammunition. This could range from 9mm parabellum bullets, 12 gauge shotgun shells, homing mines that attach to objects and detonate after a period of time, and can even shoot flames depending on what type of cartridge is used. The default mode of the tonfa is Kinetic mode, wherein blasts of Kinetic energy are fired instead of live ammunition. These are powerful enough to blow a hole through a wall of concrete in their highest setting. The handles of the tonfa also acts as the cartridge as it can be detached. On the event that the cartridge runs out of ammunition, Spencer clicks the detach button, releasing the cartridge before throwing the barrel into the air. He then quickly disposes of the empty cartridge and prepares another pair, attaching them to the barrel as it falls from the air. If he runs out of ammunition in all his cartridges , the tonfa gun automatically switches to Kinetic mode. Additionally, the trigger is also located on the handles. Furthermore, the handles can be detached and attached on the ends of the barrel, forming a staff for melee combat purposes, aside from the tonfa's fundamental combat functions. During this form, they can still be fired making a deadly form of melee weapon.

Appearance:

b582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2.jpg

Past: Spencer was considered as the black sheep of the family. The McNights were considered as one of the most influential and wealthiest families among the Kingdoms and as such, each family member was expected to behave and act according to what was deemed proper and of grace and elegance. However, Spencer was anything but graceful and elegant. His rambunctiousness proved to be too much for his parents to recondition into that of the attitude of a true McNight so they simply tossed him away like an outcast of the family rather than keeping him, a disgrace to a family of high social standings . Fortunately, his uncle was kind enough to adopt and take care of him. He trained him in the various forms and ways of combat and treated him as if he was his own son. He also taught him basic education that every McNight was supposed to learn and their kind of basic is considered as advanced by the rest of the world. Luckily, Spencer was a fast learner, able to absorb any and all knowledge passed to him by his uncle.

At the age of 12, he had crafted his weapon, the Pariah's Scepter and vowed that he will use this weapon to prove his family wrong about him being nothing but an outcast by becoming one of the best Huntsmen in the world.

When he turned 13, he was admitted to Signal Academy and 3 years later, he was able to pass with flying colors the entrance exam of Beacon Academy.

Personality: Spencer has a calm and collected nature though he sometimes deviates from that demeanor and changes into an energetic and straightforward attitude. In reality, he only exhibits his calm and collected side only during battle, fully aware that approaching something life threatening could otherwise get him killed. Outside of battle and on a day-to-day basis, he exhibits a friendly, cheerful, energetic and straightforward nature. He is in fact so social that some people may be put off by this,n earning him enemies instead of friends. He has a dark side though, often trying to avoid the mention of his family. He hated the McNights except for his uncle, the only person who had showed compassion towards him and would like nothing more than to prove them wrong from tossing him out like a rag doll or bring them to the ground entirely.

Favorite Dust to use with your weapon: Black powdered Dust

Semblance: Shadow Travel - The ability to utilize shadows as "gateways". Using this ability, the user can jump through shadows and use it as a portal to travel distances . The amount of Aura exhausted depends on the length of the distance travelled and the frequency of usage of this ability. So even though this may permit a form of pseudo-teleportation, it is extremely taxing for the user.

Reactions: Accelerator
Alright No more Character sheets for students! All 8 Have been Filled, The Last Spot was taken by @Accelerator !, Posting the IC Now!

If anyone still has an IC for a Student then PM/Convo it to me, if it looks good enough and we get enough for a 3rd team (which means 4 people) then i'll put you in through a Private Initiation that you four will go through. For now, Off to the IC!

Omg I feel guilty for stealing the last spot. QAQ Please don't curse me.

sorry it's taking me so long to do my form.. nearly done :]

Name: Sepiroth Anramath Von Silencia
Faunus or not: Faunus- swan type. (he has snowy white wings that extend from his back, though they look slightly deformed and he can't fly with them)
Aura Color/Object: Black rose aura

Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Sepiroth's blade is a 'ring blade' it's totally cerculer and big enough to be used like a hula hoop, it's very light and can be used with one hand or two. The grips to the weapon are located ether side and look like snake heads, giving the impression that the blade represents a symbol of some sort. Sepiroth's blade is a weapon that requires a high pain tolerance , since many of the fighting moves Sepiroth uses also cut into his own flesh. It can transform into duel swords- though these are quicker then the ring blade itself they aren't as as deadly and are short range as opposed to the medium range of the ring blade. The grips of the daggers are the snake heads. (yeah...I'm not good with weapons)

Appearance: Sepiroth's tall, 6'6, but very thin. underweight in fact. His skin is very pale, almost snow white and his hair is very long and reaches down to his waist with bangs parted that frame his face. His eyes are cold and green, with flecks of gold littered in them. His figure is wasp like and slightly curvy, and there are various scarred littered on his body as well as old burns. The oldest scar he has is the circler one that's all the way around his throat. "whoever becomes my husband will see much worse." Sepiroth often says when people comment upon his state. His face however is untouched, soft and high cheek boned with long eyelashes Sepiroth is easy mistaken for a women.
bda1627c0bf09b1fb3b25dc7107947435479b698_r.jpg

Past: in progress.. :]
Personality: Sepiroth is cold and aloof, often pushing people aside. It's not that he's openly rude, it's simply that his frosty personality makes people not like him. Sepiroth is a logical man by nature, he doesn't freak out easy. He's very inderpentent and doesn't like asking others for help. He's also very insecure due to his past and holds strange and questionable views on things. He's not a fighting man, he just takes whatever life throws at him without question.. no matter how bad it may be.

He does have a softer and more creative side, but it's rarely shown.
his personality is heavily influenced by his mental illnesses and phobias with his Schizoid personality disorder being the most dominant of his illnesses and the others ether flaring up in certain situations or bring triggered off by certain memories, ironically he is the very thing he described his most hated brother Lucifer as.. "a walking mass of degenerate genetics and complexes."

In terms of his overall personality, people who first meet him see him as an emotionless and cold man. They also see him as a dangerous and dark. People are fairly uneasy around him because he simply doesn't react to things; he doesn't try to even contribute to conversations and keeps himself to himself while pushing people away from him. But what people don't realise that this is not a free will choice (in a sense) of Sepiroth's but more of a natural reaction from Sepiroth because of the childhood he had. Deep inside there is a part of Sepiroth that wants to open up, wants to make friends and get a lover.. a person who wants to be loved and feel that he belongs somewhere, he wants to feel that he's something more than a 'toy' but sadly this minuscule side of Sepiroth is greatly suppressed.

In terms of intellect, Sepiroth is rather intelligent on many things.. but when it comes to normal everyday life, he is not very apt at it and tends to like strict schedules in his life as well as someone telling him what to do. Mathematics and biology tend to be subjects that Sepiroth has a natural talent with, (though he's also a pretty good drawer) He's also not very good with people because he lacks social skills.

He's not a man to form friendships easy or any form of relationship for that matter, often preferring to keep himself to himself. Many people mistake this for arrogance due to his level of intelligence; however the real reason is because he's scared to allow people to get close to him- physically and emotionally- just in case they hurt him. To Sepiroth there is nothing worse than being betrayed by someone you love and trust, for that kind of betrayal is sharper than any kind of knife.

In terms of emotion he shows nothing, it's very rare if he even reacts to something.. be it pain, anger, sorrow, happiness.. no matter what it is, Sepiroth will not react towards it.. for he is a man of logic, he sees emotions as nothing more than senseless hindrances.. so he tries his best to block them out and in his own words. "Kill such worthless defects." He tends not to like people who show an overt amount of emotion or act dramatic because it undermines logic and seems like a selfish grab at attention. That being said, if he meets someone he truly likes.. he will overlook their emotional flaws.

He's also very insecure about himself-due to his upbringing- and sees himself as ugly, worthless, an abomination that should not exist, and other various things. If someone does a good job of something, Sepiroth will praise them.. but if he does a good job of something he'll think it was a worthless attempt at doing something and that he can't do anything right because he's a failure, who's only use is to be a toy and slave to others since he was always told as a child that it was all he was good for.

He also finds it very hard to accept praise or be praised, because he's simply not used to it. though this is a weakness of his, since he never truly believes people mean what they say when they praise him for something. Yet he'll always accept negative comments because it's what he's used to, yet positive ones make him very uneasy.

Other strange habits he has include not liking people watch him eat and never looking anyone in the eye unless he gets used to them or feels semi at ease around them, when talking to some women or about his father a slight stutter will enter his voice and he will often get a lost and distant look with his eyes showing an extreme level of emotional distress and pain. Family is something that he simply does not talk about. Also, due to the conditioning he had through most of his life.. if he sees blood it sooths him and his body will go limp and totally relax, he will also try to lick it up from wherever it is or try to drink the blood directly from the wound of someone if he's comfy with them. this is not something Sephy can help doing, though he franticly tries to stop himself from doing it.

When Sepiroth is pushed to the point where his emotions are shown by his body language, he reacts as thus; if he's in a level of extreme fear or sadness he will seek out-and temporally overcome his fear of tight spaces- dark cramped areas to hide in.. such as under his bed, in closets, basements or boxes he can fit into. When angry he'll crack his fingers and neck side to side while smiling calmly. When he really loses his mind he'll often laugh a strange hollow laugh hysterically over and over and bite into his own hand to try and suppress it, his eyes will also dart around and have a manic gleam to them.. though his eyes will more or less dart to shadows or dark areas..

So all in all, Sepiroth has a rather strange personality that makes it hard for people to like him or want to talk to him.
Favorite Dust to use with your weapon: blue dust
Semblance: Sepiroth has the ablity to merge with shadows for a very short time, however it's mentally taxing and makes him very weak. It's the equivalent of doing strenuous P.E sessions..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sepdemonium Sorry, all student slot's just filled >_<, the Assistant slot is still open though. Again, Sorry >_<, if i get 3 more CS for Students though then i can add another team and have you and them go through a Private Initiation.

Kitsune that other guy hasnt posted in a while. Lets give Sepdemonium a chance until assistant is filled or NPCed. If that fitst guy responds to this before then we know he is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.