RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I just read through the OOC. You really suggested kicking me because I made my CS first, and I fucking didn't respond for TWO FUCKING DAYS?! Jesus fuck, if people are like that in this roleplay I don't know if I want to be in it.

I'm sorry.. that's really my fault for posting my CS and not reading through things.. if I'd have known the drama it was going to cause I wouldn't have posted.. I am deeply sorry..

@Sepdemonium I'm not upset with you. I'm upset with the person that suggested kicking me after 2 days of not responding because I was hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in Months.

I still would feel bad if I didn't appologise though, but thank you Urdnot Grunt :] I'm glad I didn't make you upset since I hate making people sad..

That would be fair. Im just trying to think of a compromise cuz Sep actually reserved a spot earlier
That would be fair? It would be fair to kick the first person that made his CS and not someone else? Technically, I reserved a spot first as well when I said "You will be seeing a CS from me"

if everyone voted it would. my first way of doing it was unfair. I mean both reserved so it is. it would be different if he didnt reserve

Why don't we kick you or someone else? Then it would be fair if everyone was voted on who should be kicked off.

i dont have anything against you and really it was a ploy to make sure you were active cuz usually when i join these things all the early birds go dark.

That would work too and i was going to risk my spot until Kitsune suggested talking to his friend. And not really the best choice after getting so involved.

*looks panicked* I didn't realise I'd cause so much trouble.. no one has to be kicked off for me.. I'm so sorry for the drama I have caused.. guys, it's FINE.. no one has to give up a spot for me.. I was late and it's my own fault..it doesn't matter, do not give up your spaces for me.. :] ..I feel.. so bad about this..

Last edited by a moderator:
@KyuubKitsune9 Students that attended Signal should already have some history together correct? Also should I post from getting of the Bullhead or from after your greeting?

No no its fine, Urdont is just pissed because I suggested kicking him off. It's reasonable not the funnest thing in the world, but if he was gonna delay it he could join as part of the new group when he wasn't busy. I was just thinking of a way where it works for the majority of us. Sorry if it caused you trouble Urdont.

alright ALL OF YOU CALM DOWN! NO-ONE'S GETTING KICKED! Sheesh! I've decided, the prospect of kicking someone was ridiculous to begin with, if i didn't want them to be in the RP i wouldn't have accepted their CS's, now calm down god.

@TheGDeer To your signal question, then yes, but keep in mind, if it's something like you knew of them from Signal or that you saw them do something on occasion than that's fine, but if it's something like you interacted with them or you became their friend then you need their consent.

Also it'd be better to to post from when you got off the Bullhead.

Last edited:
@ShiroKiyoshi , it's fine, this was just ridiculous and couple that with me being frustrated and sore from training don't really go too well together >_<

Training? Like job training?

@ShiroKiyoshi No i mean like Martial Arts training (Having to keep up my skills in Karate, Judo, and Tae-kwon-do and learning Shaolin Kung-Fu = Very Sore and Frustrated KyuubiKitsune9)

Hey Kitsune maybe you should NPC the Assistant. BEcause whoever gets her is going to have a boring role while everyone elses would be more active and exciting. Like even in the show she doesn't really do anything. And you would be controling their character anyways through the story so they wouldn't have much freedom to do anything.

And I almost finished Martial Arts degrees a while back I did tests frequently. So I got to in CMA standards i think a green belt striped. Four belts from a black.

Status
Not open for further replies.