RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants either honestly though i think it would be more fun to be a student.

Name: Arielle Noirault
Faunus or not: Not
Aura Color/Object: Blue
Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: Her weapon is a classic black expandable whip. Her whip can turn into a staff. The handle stays the same and the other part of the whip hardens to form the other half of the staff. When it's not active, it is just a regular 6ft whip. She usually keeps it wrapped up on the left side of her hip.
Appearance:
ShortHair.jpg
Ariel has short reddish hair and green eyes. Her outfit consists of the one in the picture with black sneakers and white socks. She is 5'4 and weights 110.

Past: Arielle was born into a family who was very strict. She was homeschooled and she wasn't allowed to go outside until she was 14. Her family was also wealthy so to pass the time she hired a teacher who was a graduate from Beacon to teach her how to use a whip. At age 14 when she was able to go outside she decided to go to Beacon when she grows older after she read a newspaper article mentioning the activities at Beacon. Arielle told her teacher she wanted go to Beacon so she gave Arielle her weapon and taught her how to use it and also did vigorous exercises to prepare her. After two years of training,Arielle applied and got accepted when her teacher vouched for her.

Personality: Ariel has a playful and free personality. Curiosity can get the best of her. She is rarely ever serious and everything she wants to do is for nothing other than fun. When it comes down to battles, she is flexible so if there is a change of plans, there's no problems but a battle is nothing more than a game.
Favorite Dust to use with your weapon: Blue crystallized dust
Semblance: Only one
Heighten Perception- All senses are greatly enhanced ( Her eyes turn gold when this is used)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alexis Viola (Italian for violet, not the instrument) She also goes by Alex, Lexis or just Lex.

Race: Human

Aura color: Violet

Weapon(s): Dual daggers that can extend their reach in the form of hardened violet light, be thrown and manipulated/pulled back to Alexis using violet energy tethers. Her daggers can transform into dual handguns that fire violet colored energy charges. Her weapons are powered by crystallized violet dust that are housed in the weapon's grips. The handle of the daggers are able to be pulled out in order to place new crystals inside. Alternatively, her guns behave like normal, only the "clips" are slots carrying new crystals to allow more shots to be fired.

Appearance: Alexis has long violet hair, deep blue eyes and is of average height for a girl her age. She often uses pink ties to keep her hair in either a single ponytail or pigtails. Despite her status as the first in line to become head of the Viola family, Alexis does not wear the sort of attire one would expect of a girl in her position. She prefers to wear her leather jacket that was originally intended simply for riding her motorcycle. Her jacket comes complete with a matching pair of pants and boots. When outside of her jacket, Alexis wears a yellow tee-shirt to contrast her violet hair, as well as a purple skirt. She always wears a special necklace given to her by her mother.

[spoili]
Blue_eyes_cleavage_long_hair_akatsuki_purple_hair_game_cg_ponytails_anime_girls_hair_ornaments_renjo_www.wallpaperfo.com_65.jpg
[/spoili]

Past: Alexis was born as the Heiress to the illustrious Viola family, whose bloodline specializes in Huntsmen and Huntresses who use a violet aura. The Violas are actually split into a few branches, each family with their own roles that are expected of them. As a Viola, Alexis received some of the finest training and education around. This helped her to grow up into the confident, crafty and intelligent girl she is today. She is also charged with a personal guard; her cousin Alessa. Alexis neither wants, nor feels like she needs a guard, but family rules are rules. The two attended Signal together, both graduating to Beacon.

Favorite Dust: Violet crystallized dust.

Semblance: Intangibility - Alexis can phase herself, or anything she is touching through solid matter. This allows her to also become immune to physical attacks for as long as her aura holds out. Any attacks that are not composed of physical matter (energy pulses/ directed energy attacks, gravity manipulation, etc.) still have their full effect on her.

Side note: Her semblance is very taxing on her to keep active for a long duration. Her aura will often give out sooner than most others if she does not manage it well.

EDIT: History is added, as well as my forgotten personality information.

Personality: Alexis is intelligent, confident and outgoing. She is also the slightest bit spoiled. She dislikes being made to do something she doesn't enjoy. She's also not afraid to exploit an opponent's weakness if she's able to discover one. While she despises the White Fang for all of the harm and suffering they cause, she is mature enough to understand that they do not represent all Faunus. Just as there are good and evil humans, she knows that the Faunus are capable of positive or negative deeds on an individual basis.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
@Hirohashi Nice CS, Accepted, just get the past done and you're all set!

@RareSecret Nice CS, as well, but i think she got accepted into Beacon a little too easily, because Beacon is one of, if not, the best Hunter/Huntress school, and tend to have high standards.

@Vegnya Personally, student would be better because then it could get started earlier, but if you want to create the Assistant then by all means, go ahead ^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hirohashi
-Cheering- MORE PEOPLES :P

I've updated my CS with a past and put in her personality as well.

I'm working on my CS's past.

I knew i forgot to mention something! Dangit!

What i forgot to put was, if you want to you can talk to the other players in PM's or here and you can start Beacon Academy as Siblings/Cousins/Family-in-general or friends, so your characters all do have a life before coming to Beacon!

Im okay with anyone wanting to know my character already

**Please excuse the incomplete profile. I will have it finished in a timely manner. Thank you**

Name:
Alessa Viola Laelia
Race: Human

Aura: Dark Orchid

Weapon/Armament: Neotina – A series of monofilament wires, usually applied with Dust for a more effective use in combat. By appearance, they may look like typical fishing lines. In Alessa's hands, they are crude strings of fate. With Dust giving the wires a special edge, they are capable of cutting down enemies like butter, and lunging at targets like a wind-riding serpent.

Appearance:
1z496ch.png
2py22oz.jpg
A descendant of the Viola family, Alessa inherits the long and deep violet hair which is mostly kept in a dangling braid with styled bangs. Her eyes share the same shade of purple, which contrasts with her flawless milky white skin. Often seen in long sleeve tops with a matching jacket, Alessa knows how to compliment her Viola-inherited beauty by complimenting her legs with miniskirts

Past: By birthright, Alessa is second in line to the coveted position of the head of the Viola family. Younger by just a few months, Alessa was raised to know her place as one step behind her cousin Alexis. Despite this, Alessa adhered to the Viola tradition of breeding excellent Huntsman and Huntresses. Her role as her cousin's less-significant guardian drove Alessa in excelling at combat. Having been assigned to protective detail, Alessa has since been a glance away from her cousin.

Personality: As a proud descendant of the Viola bloodline, Alessa comes off as snobbish and irritable. She has a tremendous disdain for anything she perceives as "wasted potential." She is quick to judge and holds a frightening mean streak that would deter even the toughest bullies. In truth, much of her negative attributes stem from her upbringing. In truth, she values all walks of life, and works hard to be strong enough to protect them. She delights in sincere displays of effort, something she deeply respect when judging talent.

Favorite Dust : Encased Dust form.

Semblance: (In progress)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hirohashi
@Vegnya Very nice CS, can't wait to see what it will look like when finished ^^

It sounds really cool ^^ My only issue is that my computer went to the shop for a month and I hadn't had any time to watch it afterwards TnT Loved what I watched, I just hadn't gotten around to finishing it.....

Don't mind me if I try to join in, I hope... ^^

Name:
Fen Ryder
Faunus or not: A wolf faunus, with a pair of ears nestled in his messy hair.
Aura Color/Object: Black
Weapon Appearance/Capabilities: A pair of gauntlets on his arms that he affectionately calls his 'claws'. Their true name is 'Wolfen Tyrant'. When he sometimes speaks to them, Fen refers to them simply as 'Tyrant'.A prototype set of gauntlets, they are made specifically for close range combat and takes advantage of Fen's It is a large set of gauntlets, made out of metal. They consist of five sharp fingers on both hands. The gauntlets themselves covers his whole forearm, and are rumored to be as heavy as forty pounds for each gauntlet (they really aren't, but it does help fuel the legacy). Not made for grasping onto things- they are made for tearing and stabbing opponents using Fen's speed and momentum and the gauntlets' weight. The weight of the gauntlets themselves makes them a good set of shields for Fen to defend himself from physical attacks. Literally in the palm of Fen's hand of both gauntlets are exposed areas of the metal, but those act as hotspots for his Dust. From those holes come out cartridges of red powder dust, which when launched while at close range is Fen's most devastating attack.
Appearance: [spoili]
esterr_zpsa4eed443.jpg
[/spoili]

Standing at 5'7" and looking slender, one would be surprised to see that Fen could even handle his own weapon. However, the large clothes that he usually wears (hand-me-downs from his older brother), also ends up hiding a toned body through years of training. His hair is even usually more messier than shown in the picture and even longer as well, so much as that his ears are almost completely covered up by his ears. When not using his gauntlets, he straps them to his back. Somewhat like a wolf, he is blessed with natural endurance. Fen's fighting style uses a lot of feints, not unlike a boxer.
Past: Fen was born to a large family. He turned out to be the second child of six in total. Growing up in the city as a faunus, he was originally sheltered by his parents when he was younger. Once he was old enough to fend for himself, however, he fended for himself. Even though it was common knowledge that he was a faunus, not many approached him once he developed himself as a fighter. After attending Signal Academy for a year, Fen was recommended to Beacon Academy by his professors.
Personality: Fen is considered to be a kind enough person, but somewhat guarded. Although he can come off as being abrasive, he tries to avoid conflict as best he can. Somewhat of a big brother type despite his age, Fen always feels the urge to protect those that he has gotten close to and tries to give advice to those who need it- even if it is not always good. If one had to describe him, Fen would have to be a person who gives a lot but is always holding something back. He is sensitive to the hazing that comes with being a faunus, with him lashing out at people who treats other faunus or himself harshly. Fen can have a black-and-white view of the world at times, especially when his guard is up.
Favorite Dust to use with your weapon: Red Powder Dust
Semblance:
Speed: Fen can move so quickly that his body leaves afterimages. Although it is useful further away to close or create gaps, up close it is deadly- his fighting style is already based off of feints, and with the Afterimages, the feints only look more real.

@AnastiaCrest01 awww, that's sad TT_TT the shows AWESOME, hopefully you can finish watching season 1 on Youtube or your computer comes back early!

@Dyn01 Great CS! Accepted, just keep in mind that since his hair mostly covers his ears, if he is found out, he may be a target of bullying (probably not by other players, but more by NPC's). But other than that little warning, your CS is Great, and Very Descriptive!

@AnastiaCrest01 awww, that's sad TT_TT the shows AWESOME, hopefully you can finish watching season 1 on Youtube or your computer comes back early!

@Dyn01 Great CS! Accepted, just keep in mind that since his hair mostly covers his ears, if he is found out, he may be a target of bullying (probably not by other players, but more by NPC's). But other than that little warning, your CS is Great, and Very Descriptive!
It's back ^^' I was just saying after it went into the shop, I hadn't had time to watch it... I know where I left off but I either forgot to watch it or I just didn't have time TnT. I can probably get it done in one day, though. I just need time now. (Is moving)

I'm quite interested in this, and I would like to be a student. I'll throw a character sheet together, if you would like me to.

Kitsune this is getting some peeps we may actually be able to do it sooner than expected. >:D

Ooo is this still open? If so I can get right to work on a CS.

It is but your competing with someone for the last spot because after a couple more there will only be one spot left i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.