Runes

Kurayuki sighed slightly as he walked back to the room and laid down in the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her putting his face into her chest under her neck closing his eyes enjoying her warmth with a smile, it was wonderful compared to his usual cold.

Lila smiled, and closed her eyes again, "I don't like him, he seems to have a grudge against you.." she shifted slightly so she could rest her he's on Kurayuki's

Kurayuki smiled and held her close keeping his eyes shut. "I suppose that's possible.. he may not like me because of my appearance.." He stated nuzzling her chest softly. "He told me to look for a job and make you get out.. that I'm not allowed visitors.. If I could find a cheaper place and a place to put all my stuff then I'd be somewhere else.." He said smiling still.

Lila opened one eye, "my brother is suppose to move out, and we have an amazing landlord, why don't you move in with me.."

"Um.. are you sure?.. Is that really alright? You'd let a stranger move in with you?.." He asked her curiously though they weren't all that much of strangers physically only emotionally.

"yeah it would be fine, I don't hear any complaints from anybody else. Do you?" she asked as she shifted.

Kurayuki chuckled for the first time to her which was really charming. "Well.. alright I'll come and move in with you Lila.." He stated and smiled kissing her chest and held her close to him.

Lila smiled, and then fell asleep again for a few hours only to wake to a thudding. Thinking that someone was in the room, she got up and went to investigate.

Meanwhile, while Lila was going to investigate Kurayuki was sleeping in a deep slumber again like he had earlier that day and didn't seem like he was going to wake up any time soon unless something loud occurred.

Lila headed into the living room where the noise was heard, and looked around "hello?" she spotted a figure by the couch, and frowned

(Who should it be?)

The figure looked back at her silently and said nothing to her, meanwhile Kurayuki was still sleeping in his room.

(I got this don't worry)

When Lila saw who the figure was she stepped back slightly "no we said that was over! You can't keep doing this! I will not get back with to you!" Lila slightly shook, the person being her ex, someone who had been stalking her for awhile now.

Kurayuki woke up slightly hearing her voice and sat up yawning as well as stretching, he was still groggy and sleepy as he got up and started to walk to the living room where he heard her at.

She was confronting someone rather strange, it seemed she kept saying that she'd never get back with him, ever.

Kurayuki rushed forward and stepped in front of her starting to chill the area around the guy which was making him start to freeze.

The guy shuddered, and then disappeared in a gust of wind. It was obvious that he was a wind elemental. Lila walked up to Kurayuki, and turned him so she could bury her face in his chest.

"Next time.. he won't get away.. I'll drop his temp to low he can't get away with wind.." He said with a cold look in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Lila protectively and closed his eyes embracing her.

Lila kept close to Kurayuki the rest of the day refusing to go home, or leave his side.

*several days later*

Lila set the last box in the living room, and looked about at all the boxes. "jeez, why do you gotta have so much stuff!"

Kazu woke up from a long slumber in his huge bed. He got up and stretched as he yawwned. "How long was I out?" He smacked his lips as he got up and walked towards the balcony and opening the door. The sun shining on his peachy skin. The wind flowed through his unique blue hair. He noticed a movers truck nextdoor to his home. "Hmm new neighbors huh? Guess I better introduce myself." He said with a grin. He walked into his bathroom and groomed himself. He then noticed strange marks on his body glowing a pale blue hue. "Well this is new." He felt on the marks on his body. They were ice cold. "It will probably be a new power, I am a demon after all." He then put on his usual outfit which was a white shirt, black pants and boots, a black cloak and a blue blade on his back. He looked himself in the mirror. "Alright let's go!" He left the building and went over to the neighbors to say hi. He walked up to the door and knocked 4 times and waited for the neighbors to answer.

A loud thud came from inside as some ran over to the door, and tripped over several boxes. "fuck." Lila then got back up, and managed to open the door "hello?" she put her hand behind her head, and a guilty grin was on her face