Runes

Lila smiled, and then made sure Lila was sitting comfortable before ordering the sushi dishes she wanted.

Kurayuki sat down as if it was second nature to him. Which in all honestly until a few months ago it was second nature to him.

Lila then turned and picker Arianna up needing to feed her, and did so discreetly, before placing Arianna back in her place when the food came.

Kurayuki smiled as he sat back in his seat and started to eat his sushi with Lila. "Ah.. its been so long since i've had sushi.." He said and licked his lips.

Lila picked up a piece, and shoved it into her mouth chewing it quickly.

Kurayuki smiled as he savored his sushi since it had been so long he wanted to make the taste last. He loved sushi though he never got to eat it all that often anymore since he moved to America.

Lila swallowed and leaned back in her seat. "Good as ever."

"I agree my love.." Kurayuki said with a smile and went to her side to kiss her sweetly and held her with one arm while eating with his free hand.

Lila had already shoved another piece of sushi in her mouthm and was chewing it when the waiter came to check on them.

Kurayuki chuckled watching her eat with gusto. "You really love sushi don't you dear?.." He asked and kissed her cheek licking a piece of rice from one of them off her cheek.

Lila smiled. "Why yes yes I do."

"I can tell.. your scarfing them down like you've never ate food before." Kurayuki said with a chuckle teasing her slightly with the way he phrased it.

Lila stuck out her tongue, and then looked over at Arianna who was learning from her mother to stick out her tongue.

Kurayuki chuckled seeing their daughter do it. "Don't teach her bad things love." Kurayuki said grabbing her tongue and pushed it back into her mouth.

"Teach her bad things sure. She'll learn them somehow."

"Not if we don't let her learn them. We shouldn't be letting her learn any of that soon." He stated as he looked at her.

"Come on Kurayuki, either way she's going to learn it, she just dosen't need to learn certain things until she'd of age."