Runes

Kazu looks at the woman and then looks past her and notices boxes tipped over. "Tripped over boxes huh?" He asked as he giggled " hi I'm kazu your new neighbor. Nice to meet you" he said as he held out his mark covered hand.

Lila tilted her head to the side, and stared at the mark, she remembered when she found out about her soulmates rune, and was extremely happy to find him. The man standing before he seemed familiar, or at least felt like he was, she couldn't say for sure though.

"As you can clearly see I'm a demon. I have the ability of ice but you probably guessed that based on these marks huh?" He scratched his head with a nervous smile.

"yeah, but that's not it, your familiar, do I know you from somewhere." her wings twitched when a small breeze blew through the door. She looked back into the house, where it was quiet. She huffed, and then looked back at the man.

"I don't think so, maybe..tell me about yourself maybe I'll remeber" he said as he leaned with curiosity

"well umm... Where to begin.. I was born up there." she pointed towards the sky "grew up till I was 10, and then moved down here."

"Hmmm really? Weird so was I" - -maybe she is my sister? I doubt it. I dont have a sister.-

"uhh what else.. Oh yeah, when I moved her with my brother Ergus, who happens to not be and angel... And is a earth elemntalist, which makes no sense my parents were fire, and water.."

"Well my dad was a demon from hell and a fire elementalist. While my mom was an angel and a water elementalist. I'm an angel demon hybrid, the only one in exsistence. But these marks are new"

"which ones?!" she asked excitedly, her long sleeve sweater slipping from her arm showing several runes on her arm

"All of them" he said with a giggle. As his laughter came to a stop he noticed the same marks on her! "You have the same marks...ghn" he grunted in pain and clutched his left shoulder which was glowing brightly

"oh!" Lila moved over to him, and then looked at him for permission to move his hand, she was a little more careful around guys after she had found her soulmate

Kurayuki chuckled. "I'm sorry.. they are from my family.. they made me take all this stuff with me when I moved.. that and most of its from my childhood memories." He said embracing her and smiled kissing her lips softly.

(god dammit... How do I work around this... Can't have to characters called Lila... Hmm)

(I know how!)

Lila blinked suddenly, she was slightly shocked that Kurayuki had come out of nowhere, and kissed her in front of a stranger "umm.."

Indigo was painting the front door when she heard the movement across the street. She glanced back to notice the boxes and people. Her father didn't tell her someone new was moving in across the street. She figured it would be a good idea to meet them, she liked to know who lived in the area just in case someone was dangerous. Indigo put the brush down and walked over. Seeing the marks on the other's, she cautiously approached. Her own marks glowing around her wrists. Her runes looked like bracelets, one on each wrist. "Welcome to the neighborhood." Indigo said, her light blue dress slowly shifting with the wind.

"I'm fine I'm fine. What are these marks? do you know?" He said as he stood up and his marks slowly dimmed down.

The male turned around at the familiar female voice. It was indigo of course "hey indigo how's it going? You here to greet the new neighbors?"

Lila looked past Kazu at the girl "you have runes.. Both of you..." Lila stared for several minutes at the runes, and then shook her head, "do you guys want to come in and get something to drink? I know the place is a mess, but the kitchen is functioning." Lila pulled up her sweater trying to keep her runes hidden slightly but knew it was no good.

"I am good Kazu and yourself? I didn't know you had runes?" She spoke looking at Kazu before her eyes moved to Lila. "Sure, that sounds nice. You seem a bit shocked that I have runes. Most just think they are bracelets. My name is Indigo." She extended her hand towards the other to shake.