Runes

Kurayuki looked at her and cracked his knuckles with a smirk. "Very well.. help me get a job and I'll do what you want me to in order to help you get rid of your so called heat." He said and chuckled slightly though he didn't understand what exactly that implied.

Lila smiled, "alright, there is a little corner cafe that I use to work at when I was 15. My mothers friend owns it and right now she is looking for someone to hire, so she asked me if I knew anyone, I told her that I'd let anybody know if they needed a job.." Lila placed her tops down on a chair, and the stretched her arms upwards in an attempt to crack her back. She stared at Kurayuki wondering how she was going to get rid of her heat, but as far as she knew there was only one way.

Kurayuki smiled at her as he ran his hand through his silver silky hair. "Alright thank you Lila.. then as to our agreement.. I'll do whatever is needed to get rid of your heat or help you that is I mean." He said and chuckled slightly as he stood there looking at her. "Anything you need just go ahead and do it and I'll go along with it." He said kindly.

Lila stared at him, and then walked up to him, and pulled Kurayuki into a kiss, much like the last one, but this time she slipped her hands beneath his shirt, and ran them gently up his chest, allowing several sparks to fly from her fingers as she did. The kiss was hot, and Lila's breathing was already quicker due to the effects of her heat.

Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Kurayuki blushed slightly but he went with it as he french kissed her tenderly and put his hands on her waist and moaned into the kiss, he didn't know what exactly was going to happen but he knew that they would be doing something he's never done before that was for sure.

Lila's eyelids drooped, as she closed her eyes, and tugged on Kurayuki's shirt slightly. She was hoping that she wouldn't gave to take the lead on this, but kept the kiss going for as long as she could. She wasn't known as an alpha or very dominate person, she did have a fiery personality, but was always submissive when it came to doing certain things. Lila continued to tug on Kurayuki's shirt hoping that he would understand just by her doing so.

Kurayuki kissed her back and moaned as he realized she was tugging on his shirt and then he grabbed his own shirt and broke the kiss so he could take his shirt off and tossed it aside to go back to kissing her again and ran his icey cold hands up her hot sides.

Lila shuddered slightly, at the touch, and then pulled herself up so that she had her legs wrapped around Kurayuki's waist. She never broke the kiss, until she briefly pulled away and pulled the last tank top she had on off tossing it over to the others. She returned to the kiss, and wrapped her arms around Kurayuki's neck.

Kurayuki started to feel hot under his collar as well now as he walked them to his room where she had previously been sleeping and closed the door behind them as he held her up now and french kissed her back moaning in pleasure. "Mmmm.. so this is what you meant by calm your heat?.." He said and kissed her passionately.

Lila simply smiled against the kiss, and reached behind him, flicking the lights off. It was as if she didn't want anyone to see not that they would in the first place. Lila kept herself against Kurayuki, refusing to move away from him in anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kurayuki kissed her back and started to strip as he laid her down on the bed and crawled in with her and kissed down her chest going to take hers off for her, his fingertips like ice against her hot stomach.

Lila looked down at him, and then rested her head among the pillows. She smiled as the effects of being in heat began to wear off, but she still knew that they weren't going to go away until she had properly mated. Lila was slightly nervous about what was to come, slipped her hands under the pillow and loosely held onto the pillow cover.

Kurayuki started to move back up between her legs and licked his lips slightly as it was a bit of a surprise to him but he was feeling in the mood with her as well, especially after seeing her body naked and then he started to make love to her.

*Fade to black*

Kurayuki was laying beside Lila panting and covered in sweat which was quickly drying up since he was always so cold around him because of his affinity and looked over at her smiling. "Was the good enough to take care of your heat issue?.." He asked with a chuckled and blushed as that was his first time ever doing something like that, and he had to admit it was amazing.

Lila had her tongue partially out as she tried regaining her breath. She was pretty much sprawled across the bed until she curled herself into a ball, and used Kurayuki's chest as a pillow. "that was..." she panted "incredible." she closed her eyes finally being able to breath "that defiantly made the heat go away."

Kurayuki was panting and kissed her softly on the cheek and held her close with her head on his chest while they lay under the covers naked and closed his eyes. "That's good.. Glad to be of pleasure to you.." He stated and chuckled softly.

Lila smiled, and took the time to fall asleep. There was no way that she was going to get home after that. Every fiber of her body was so tired and weak now that she just couldn't even get up. This was the time to stay in Kurayuki's arms, and not move, she would shower later to get all the sweat off of her.

Kurayuki closed his eyes and fell asleep holding her tenderly and rested his head on the pillow beside her smiling content and completely satisfied, though it didn't take much for him since it was only his first time really.

Lila woke up to a loud beeping sound, and an insisting banging on a door. Yawning she sat up slowly, and looked about the room. Everything was the way it was last night, nothing was out of place, curious as to what the noises were, Lila toon the bed sheet, and wrapped it around her, and went to investigate.

Kurayuki was still out cold in a deep sleep, he was laying on the bed naked uncovered now since Lila had taken them and wrapped herself up in them and he turned on his side sleeping so peacefully not even aware of the alarm or the banging at his door.

Lila trudged over to the door, and opened it, rubbing her eyes as she did. "hello?" she asked sleekly, unaware of who she was talking to, and was too tired to care.