Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lila took her hand and shook "I'm simply shocked because I find one person with runes, suddenly I find two others." Lila steps away from the door to allow the others in, "careful when navigating the boxes... The person moving in with me has a whole lot of stuff.."

Indigo nodded as she walked into the home. She made sure not to step or tip any boxes over. "Well Kazu didn't have any I knew of. I've had mine for two years now. I sometimes forget they are there until I actually want to wear bracelets."

"makes sense..." Lila opened the fridge, and looked at what there was to drink. "we have iced tea, and lemonade if that's what you want." the cold air from the fridge didn't bother her since the air constantly around her was warm.

"Yes I would love something to drink." He said with a smile to lila before turning to indigo. "What are runes, and why do I have them lila?" He said as he began walking in

Lila glanced up from the fridge at him. "Well, I consider them a sign from the goddess... she wants us to do something special, but I don't know what... however since I got mine, I have been able to do this..." She snapped her fingers, and flames appeared above them, which was something no normal elementalist would be able to do. Normally you were just able to shape, or mold an element, but she was able to actually conjure it.

"Oh so you mean I can do this?" He held up his hand and then a frosty essence started to pour out from it. "Looks like these runes enhanced my ice ability."

Lila smiled briefly, "Your like my soulmate, you guys share the same element." She stared at Kazu, and still felt like he was familiar, but really couldn't place him

"But on the other hand my demonic side is getting weaker...I can feel it..." he said as he held his head and began to sit down. "I can't have my denonic side disappear..."

Lila pulled iced tea out, and poured him a glass, trying hard not to warm it up with the air around her. Lila watched him, and simply smiled at him comfortingly.

"I don't mean to burden you but can you make it boiling hot?" He said with a nervous smile.

Lila smiled, and then placed her hand around the glass, and slightly heated up her hand, and watched as it began to boil, she then handed it towards Kazu "Here you go"

He gently took the glass and quickly drunk all the tea. "Mmm thanks, it was delicious. But can I ask for another favor? I need you to hit me with a fireball..." he paused "actually...no just embrace my body and then heat up your body to an extreme temperature...?"

(I'm thinking because they really are siblings, but its just simply an idea, if youre ok with that then we'll go with that Idea.)

Lila's eyes went wide, "Umm..." She had never really been asked anything of the sort, it took her by suprise

(Maybe you could be my demonic fathers daughter?)

"Its alright if you don't want to. I just need extreme heat right now....." he said as he held his head in pain...

(That could work!!! and have it a different mother, but it would still make them siblings, I love it!)

"Umm, I suppose... or I could create a fireball that you can hold... I'm not sure my soulmate would agree to me getting really close to you"

(Maybe a she-devil?)

"Alright just hit me with your biggest fireball!" He said as he held his arms open.

(Maybe)

Lila conjured the biggest fireball she could, and tossed it at him, slightly scared of what would happen. She normally would not do anything like this, but if he was requesting it, she would go with it. There was apparently no stopping him.

As he was hit with the fireball he grunted in pain bumped into the table and fell to the floor unconscious. His body still on fire slowly consumed the flame as new runes appeared onto his body. While unconscious he had a minor flashback of childhood to when he was with his evil fathers she-devil of a wife and their daughter. "Clean my bedroom you little bastard and don't come out until your done or no dinner!" His step mom said as she left the room. Slowly a little girl comes in a short while after seeing kazu passed out on the floor of dehydration and hunger. She tapped him on the shoulder. His eyes opened his vision blurry looked at the girl. "Here I'm sure your hungry, have this it will help you." She fed him bread stick coated in butter. Along with a cup of water. As she was feeding him she heard yelling. "LILA! Where the hell are you!" She quickly stood up and tried to hide the food but it was too late my father had already burst through the door and saw her. "What the hell are you doing lila! Feeding this angelic piece of shit? You are dead to me!" He said as he back handed her and she fell to the floor. "Are you crazy. You need to know your place!" As he lifted his hand again but this time ready to use his powers to kill her kazu rushed swiftly to him and used his ability to conjure an ball of ice and he pierced his fathers body with it killing him instantaneously.

Lila showed concern at his collapsed body, "Kazu?" She asked, she tapped his shoulder. but then pulled back when something went up her arm. she was about to scream in pain, when she fell back, and pressed her back against the wall. "What the hell was that?!"