Runes

Kurayuki was laying in his bed in a deep sleep still though he eventually started to wake up from the alarm and hit the alarm to turn it over and turned back over to get more sleep he didn't feel like waking up just yet.

(Are you wanting me to play whoever it is at the door?)

(yeah that would be nice, ik background characters pain in the ass) Lila glanced towards the bedroom, and huffed. She knew there was no way of getting Kurayuki up so she just continued to answer the door.

(I don't mind but its sudden mind giving me a little help? What kind of person you want at the door banging suddenly? XD)

The man at the door was confused to see a woman naked in front of him at Kurayuki's door, he had never seen this woman before and Kurayuki had just moved in not even a week yet, it was only his third night living there.

(hmm could be friendly, but I'm thinking becomes an enemy because he wants Lila to himself or something) "yeah what do you want?" she asked scratching her head, and yawning.

(I was thinking of making it the landlord or something. do you mean make the guy who I'm going to play be Kura's enemy?)

The man looked up and down at the woman. "Who are you? I didn't say that man could have anyone over!" He said looking upset though surprised at the same moment since he couldn't believe he had only been in the complex for three days and didn't have a job yet but already bedded a woman so gorgeous.

(kinda yeah, but it could be like the landlord, as something against him, or hates him for whatever reason)

"uhh... What?" Lila asked groggily, and pulled the sheet tighter around her body, she had no clue what the strange man was talking about.

"I'm Kurayuki's landlord! He's not permitted to have anyone stay over! Who are you?!" He asked her impatiently for her answer, he really was a jerk, it was strange to think kurayuki would even rent a place out from a guy like him.

"I happen to be his soulmate.." Lila said, and shook her head trying to gain proper consciousness "if you want him hes still passed out right now..." Lila yawned,and then looked at the man again.

"Go wake him up! I've got a bone to pick with that deadbeat!" He said looking at her ignoring the fact she was naked at the moment and the fact she called them soulmates, while back in the room Kurayuki was sleeping and dreaming of what he and Lila did the other night which ended up giving him morning wood which stood straight up in plain sight.

Lila walked back into the room, giggled at the sight, and then climbed on the bed. "hey wake up, there's a crazy man at the door to see you." Lila said as started to play with Kurayuki's hair.

Kurayuki didn't seem to be waking up as he mumbled in his sleep. "Ah.. that's something new.. use your tongue more.. just like that.." He mumbled and blushed in his sleep grabbing her and turned on his side cuddling her as it seemed to press against her leg.

Lila's eyes widened and she squeaked. "wake up! Your landlord is at the door and hes pissed!"

Kurayuki woke up to her yelling his landlord was at the door and yawned. "What's the matter Lila?." He asked as he blinked as he kissed her lips without thinking all of a sudden.

Lila just sat there wide eyed, and then pointed towards the front door, "y-your l-landlords here...."

Kurayuki rubbed his eyes getting up. "Ahh.. I see.. thank you for letting me know.." He stated getting up and got dressed acting all natural about what he just did.

(Can you help me with the landlord now so It's not a one sided conversation with him so to speak? XD)

(I can try!)

Lila watched him wondering what the heck he was dreaming about, and then curled back up on the bed closing here eyes.

Kurayuki walked out to the landlord. "What is it sir?.. Do you need something of me?" He asked him with a polite tone and a soft smile, kurayuki was always kind to everyone it was in his nature to keep a calm level mind at all times.

The landlord pointed towards the bedroom, "first what the hell is going on, and second I thought I said something about having people over!"

Kurayuki looked at the landlord. "Ah.. well you see sir.. she had passed out yesterday from overheating so I brought her back here to rest.. by the time she woke up it was already late and she couldn't get back to her own place so she stayed the night.. as for her being naked we had sex last night since she was feeling in the mood and it sort of got me in the mood and well.. things just led on from there between us.." Kurayuki stated looking at the landlord.

The landlord stared at him, "get her out of here... And hurry up and get a job..." he glared at Kurayuki, and than stalked off.