E

Erka

Original poster
Hi. So I'm online a lot but only have a few active rp's, so it's time to search for new partners again.
Pairings I've so far thought of and liked: [Some with plot ideas and some I intend to work out completely with anyone interested]:

Vigilante [probably with supernatural abilities.] X Rescued Crime Victim

Genetic Experiment X Scientist's Kid

Best Friends

Prince/Princess X Commoner

Princess X Rebel

Escaped Experiment X Normal Person

Genetic Experiments [I really like these ones and have a whole universe for a specific group of them. Alternate universes of these characters are always welcome. These may also work with the scientist's kid and normal person pairings as well, but two experiments are best. Mine are winged people and that is the preffered kind for your character too]

Time Traveler X Normal Person

Time Travelers [Maybe from different times? That'd be interesting.]

Popular Student X Nerd

Nerd X Nerd

Supernatural X Normal

Supernatural X Supernatural

Katniss X Gale [From the Hunger Games]

New Kid/Exchange Student X Local Student

Witch X Wizard {Harry Potter universe or otherwise}

Witch/Wizard X Normal

Disguised Female Soldier X Captured Enemy [Or the reverse of this.]

Kidnapping victim x One of the Kidnappers

Slave X Owner's child

Runaways

Primitive Tribe Outcasts

Adopted or Foster Siblings [No real siblings; incest is gross]

People/Rebels in some kind of Dystopia

People colonizing a new planet

People living in space

Doctor Who Stuff [Heck, this can involve several of the above.]

More will likely be added as I think of them and I am also open for most any ideas anyone could suggest, I'll try rping pretty much anything. Message me with any ideas, or even if you want to rp but have no ideas, I'm sure I could think up more things. Mixing any of the above might also be interesting.

Exceptions to this are:

Psychologically damaged characters: This applies both to my characters and those I rp with, I had a pretty unpleasant experience with this in a past RP. Things will obviously affect characters, so by this I mean extreme psychological issues. At least warn me first and be very clear. I had someone completely spring this on me once years into a rp and it was no fun.

Rape: Either in character histories or within threads, I'm just not alright with it. Attempted rape can be used for conflict, though.

Lying characters: This just bothers me, it makes rps harder to follow and more upsetting. Another thing as result of that previous bad experience, at the very least I'd like to be told Out Of Character what is going on.

Promiscuous characters: My characters for the most part won't be okay with this, which of course would make a pairing difficult.

Characters with obvious/strange tattoos and/or piercings: Another thing my characters generally are not attracted to. This meaning things like giant tattoos or strange piercings or either of those on someone's face. Describe identifying marks such as tattoos or scars or whatever early on; again, had someone randomly add a bunch of this stuff years into a rp - Not Cool.
Also I'm not into furries or futa or whatever other strange things the internet has bred lately. with the exception of wings and at most animal ears/tail for the genetic experiments, I prefer all appendages to be normal human. Mechanical parts may also be allowed in some settings.

MxM or FxF pairings: While I support them, I'm awful at rping them and therefore ask that they be side characters if involved in rp at all.

I also generally do not do horror, though fighting and gore within stories doesn't bother me and is often involved.

So, if you're interested in any of these or have any other ideas for rp's then either reply here or message me, I'll be happy to hear from you. :)

Reactions: no hero
I'll do witch x normal with you. I want to be the witch.

I prefer the roleplay to be set in the modern era where most people believe magic to sleight of hand or tricks. I'm not going to use Harry Potter as reference though. I'll let that part be a mystery to you. You can try figure it out through roleplaying.

My character is going to be a fragile and timid person.

I hope you like this idea.

Last edited:
Avacyn are you just here to criticize me? Why? I didn't say I had anything against gay people, I just don't prefer to rp them. I'm straight, so I wouldn't know if gay relationships are different to mxf relationships or not; I assume they'd not be that different, and anyway every relationship is somewhat different from any other because people are individuals. The simple mechanics of being the same sex adds differences that mxf couples are unlikely to have, too, including how each of the pair and those around them feels about their sexuality. I'm sure there are more things that are the same than different, and it's good to remember that being different isn't equal to being worse. It's simply not my preference, and if you don't like that, then you can leave; don't tell me to get out of my own thread. I don't like that a ton of people on here do incest and teacher/student pairings, but I'm not going to go on their threads and bug them about it.

I wouldn't mind rping with you dear :)

I would like to rp with you. I have an idea for a Sengoku era Japanese rp that I've been wanting to do for a while. Let me know if you're interested. And if you aren't, that's okay, I'm still interested in a few that you listed ^-^

Reactions: no hero
Hei. I am gay and I wasn't offended by Erka's post. I don't see anywhere in the first thread criticizing gay people.

I think Erka just can't roleplay homosexual characters because he or she doesn't know how to. Just like I am not really experienced and comfortable playing straight people. Whether you like it or not, straight relationship is different than gay relationship.

So Avacyn you want me to insult myself and call myself homophobic just because I don't feel like rping them? Well, that would be a lie considering in the real world [where it actually matters] I support these people; I wouldn't date them or anything, but I support that they should be able to get married and have kids and things like that -but not that having a problem with them should be illegal, unless you work for the government. Your "100% world accurate" thing doesn't even make sense considering most of my rp contains some kind of supernatural stuff; my rp contains no homophobes, as like me they wouldn't care.

Well, that and the obvious sex differences, but then again maybe you're too young for that. And then perhaps some of the relationship dynamics and definitely many outside influences..

If you feel this way because one person out of the tons of people on this site doesn't feel like rping gay characters [and I don't even mind if they're side characters someone has], maybe it's you that needs to get more secure in your identity. Yes, you are different and complicated. Literally every human on this earth is different and complicated for different reasons. As for untouchable, it's the same as in the real world I wouldn't date a gay woman who was interested in me, not because I have anything against gay people but because that is not my preference. Preferences are not homophobic [or any of the other -ists or -phobias you've got either] they're just a part of life. Don't read too much into them, and move on with your life; for example, instead of being here you can go to one of the many threads that are looking exclusively for mxm or fxf if that's what you want.

Heya, just popping in here to remind everyone to keep it civil. Please keep the thread on topic, which is to find role play partners. c:

Hi. So I'm online a lot but only have a few active rp's, so it's time to search for new partners again.
Pairings I've so far thought of and liked: [Some with plot ideas and some I intend to work out completely with anyone interested]:

Vigilante [probably with supernatural abilities.] X Rescued Crime Victim

Genetic Experiment X Scientist's Kid

Best Friends

Prince/Princess X Commoner

Princess X Rebel

Escaped Experiment X Normal Person

Genetic Experiments [I really like these ones and have a whole universe for a specific group of them. Alternate universes of these characters are always welcome. These may also work with the scientist's kid and normal person pairings as well, but two experiments are best. Mine are winged people and that is the preffered kind for your character too]

Time Traveler X Normal Person

Time Travelers [Maybe from different times? That'd be interesting.]

Popular Student X Nerd

Nerd X Nerd

Supernatural X Normal

Supernatural X Supernatural

Katniss X Gale [From the Hunger Games]

New Kid/Exchange Student X Local Student

Witch X Wizard {Harry Potter universe or otherwise}

Witch/Wizard X Normal

Disguised Female Soldier X Captured Enemy [Or the reverse of this.]

Kidnapping victim x One of the Kidnappers

Slave X Owner's child

Runaways

Primitive Tribe Outcasts

Adopted or Foster Siblings [No real siblings; incest is gross]

People/Rebels in some kind of Dystopia

People colonizing a new planet

People living in space

Doctor Who Stuff [Heck, this can involve several of the above.]

More will likely be added as I think of them and I am also open for most any ideas anyone could suggest, I'll try rping pretty much anything. Message me with any ideas, or even if you want to rp but have no ideas, I'm sure I could think up more things. Mixing any of the above might also be interesting.

Exceptions to this are:

Psychologically damaged characters: This applies both to my characters and those I rp with, I had a pretty unpleasant experience with this in a past RP. Things will obviously affect characters, so by this I mean extreme psychological issues. At least warn me first and be very clear. I had someone completely spring this on me once years into a rp and it was no fun.

Rape: Either in character histories or within threads, I'm just not alright with it. Attempted rape can be used for conflict, though.

Lying characters: This just bothers me, it makes rps harder to follow and more upsetting. Another thing as result of that previous bad experience, at the very least I'd like to be told Out Of Character what is going on.

Promiscuous characters: My characters for the most part won't be okay with this, which of course would make a pairing difficult.

Characters with obvious/strange tattoos and/or piercings: Another thing my characters generally are not attracted to. This meaning things like giant tattoos or strange piercings or either of those on someone's face. Describe identifying marks such as tattoos or scars or whatever early on; again, had someone randomly add a bunch of this stuff years into a rp - Not Cool.
Also I'm not into furries or futa or whatever other strange things the internet has bred lately. with the exception of wings and at most animal ears/tail for the genetic experiments, I prefer all appendages to be normal human. Mechanical parts may also be allowed in some settings.

MxM or FxF pairings: While I support them, I'm awful at rping them and therefore ask that they be side characters if involved in rp at all.

I also generally do not do horror, though fighting and gore within stories doesn't bother me and is often involved.

So, if you're interested in any of these or have any other ideas for rp's then either reply here or message me, I'll be happy to hear from you. :)

I'm a Whovian but also open to Nerd x Nerd.

@Erka I'm bisexual but don't feel comfortable playing gay characters. Tuff off with the haters. People find silly reasons to get offended these days. You do you, and that's all you need to worry about. If I had time, I would love to rp with you! I'm in love with fantasy-style rp's.

Hey, i'd be interested in doing a supernatural x supernatural roleplay