Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

He put the plan back in his pocket and began walking at a cafeteria at a slow pace. He always walked with no rushes. "I don't have to, but I want to." He repressed a flinch after remembering something. "But please, if you insist in paying, don't throw a fork at me."

Zendaya followed having to take quick steps. Despite his slow pace he had long legs, and large steps that would leave her behind easily. Zendaya couldnt help but laugh at what he said. "Why would I throw a fork at you?" she asked through a fit of giggles.

"Well, you could be an extremist feminist who hates men and seeing a human male paying for you awakens your deepest killing instincts." he raised his hands pretending to have claws and hissed like a cat at the girl to make her laugh. "My friends set me up with a girl like that. It was a nightmare." He smiled, happy at the fact that it was his first day in the school and he already met a nice person. Too bad it seemed he wasn't going to share classes with her.

Zendaya was laughing all the way to the cafeteria. "Oh my god you're way too funny." she spoke wiping away tears from laughing. She steppes towards a sushi vendor, bought an order of dragon roles with water. "Think we'll have any classes together? I-I draw and do ceramics, nothing as good as you though.." Maybe they wouldnt have classes together. He was far more advanced than she was.

Bernhard bought food for him too and a soda, then payed for them both. He motioned at Zendaya with his head, pointing at a table where there were more people, and started heading there. "I've been told people here aren'r grouped by hability, but by craft. People here have to be good at their crafts anyway. And I'm taking those two classes too." his smile widened. He would start his classes knowing a classmate already. "You draw and do ceramics, and I'm guessing you'll be taking dance lessons here. Are those all the classes you'll be taking?" he took a seat and then added "I bet you could give the teachers dancing classes though."

Ethan sat at the only table left, a crowded one. He sighed and reluctantly dragged himself over to an isolated seat. He noticed a blue-haired boy and a pink-haired girl talking to each-other across him. He ate his food meekly, not having the courage to talk to them.

"You didnt have to pay, you know." she pouted slightly but was grateful. She made a mental note to repay him. "Oh really? Thats awesome. So we'll be in the same classes." Zendaya smiled in anticipation. "Oh, well, ither than art and dance, I...I um sibg." Zendayas face dusted pink. She had only started singing two years ago and was still shy about it. As she avoided Berngards gaze she spotted a quiet boy across from them. He seemed like he wanted to talk to someone but wouldnt for some reason. "Hey, you new too?" she asked kindly, happy to get of the topic of her singing before it had time to develop.

It took a while before Ethan realised the pink-haired girl was talking to him. He took a quick glance at her then pulled his face down towards his food to avoid eye contact. But he didn't want to be rude so he said in an almost inaudible voice "Oh, um... yeah." whilst still looking down.

"Oh, well come here." she patted the seat next to her. with a smile. "Im new too. My names Zendaya, whats yours?"

Alan smiled gently at Luciano, "Umm sure." He replied, smiling, "So you new?" He asked gently, looking at Luciano and then at Victoria, he noted the clay sculpture Luciano had and smiled, "Ahh a sculptor?" He asked, his eyes lit up.

Luciano took a large bite of pizza, chewed think about the taste and then swallowed unsatisfied. He set down the pizza and answered, "Yes, I am an exchange student, from Italy! I got here a couple days ago to get settled in."

"Yes, I love scuplting especially with clay. Do you know why clay is the best?" He grabbed the horse delicately in his hand, and inspected it.

Alan shook his head, "Not nesecarrilly, I know most use clay though, or stone ... however ... with stone you can mess up, and clay is moldable?" He asked, looking.

Victoria sat their eating her food smiling she soon started to look through her phone seeing what other tracks she had on their ,She listened to them.

Luciano squished the middle of the horse in his hand. "That is all true, but it is also a great stress reliever."

He brought the horse up over his head and and smacked the bottom end of the horse down against the table as hard has he could. The table vibrated a little with the force. He then picked up the horse again and molded it into a ball, and then started on something new.

" Hum interesting " she said quietly to her self she peeked up to watch to see what he was gonna make now so how it fascinated her.

Alan nodded a little, "Ahh I see ..." he said, watching Luciano as he worked.

Luciano started on sculpting a kitty, "So what are your names, mine is Luciano?"

"Mines Victoria " she said softly taking out a small notepad from her sweater pocket along with a pen and began to jot down lyrics.

"Alan ..." he replied, smiling softly, "And it's njce to meet you." He quickly replied, looking at Luciano.

"Okay." Luciano just sat there working with his clay. He wasn't really used to shy people. Or people who didn't talk very much. He cam from a slightly large family, where people fought and talk, with only the perpose of hearing there own voice, these Americans were strange.

He tried again. "So where are you two from? Did you just meet today? What types of talents do you have? Please elaborate, I won't bite.... probably."