Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

" I'm from New York city and my talents are singing , gutair, piano, I also make tracks instrumentals " she said this time looking away from her notepad and at them " And yea we meet today "

Ethan slowly got up and shuffled across to the seat next to Zendaya. He sat and dragged his half-eaten plate from the other side. He turned away from the girl and whispered to himself, "She's kind." He started to playing in one if the multiple rips in his leather jacket...

"I'm... Ethan..." his gentle voice trailed off as his jet black hair covered his face.

"Aw, thats my favorite name! Nice ta meet ya. So what are you here for?" Zendaya asked popping a sushi roll into her mouth. She found his shyness endearing. She always made it her goal to bring people out of their shells. Zendaya gave a kind smile.

Ethan started to sweat in fright. He didn't want to tell her that he sang, in case she forced him to sing on the spot.
He started to worry as he imagined the humiliation. "I... uh.....". He cried out a small whimper.

Zendaya saw his discomfort. "Woah, woah, dont worry about it." she truly didnt mind if he didnt tell her. "If you feel more coomfortable I'll tell you mine?"

Ethan nodded meekly as a small smile made its way to his lips. It was a sign of appreciation towards Zendaya for being so understanding.

"Hehe, ok. I draw, do pottery, dance, and sing." Zendaya popped another piece of food in her mouth. She wondered how many people and talents were here.

:"Oh wow, you sing!" he exclaimed. Then put his hand over his mouth, realising how loud he hafd been. He took
a deep breath then whispered in her ear, "I sing too."

"Oh cool! We'll probably have classes together." she whispered back. This kid was adorable, like a little brother she never had.

"Yeah!" he said as he fidgeted with excitement in his seat. He looked at the clock and his face dropped. He needed to get to his dorm. "I gotta get to my dorm, Bye Zendaya!" he said as he waved frantically whilst a grin was plastered across his face. He ran to the reception desk and asked politely and quietly for a map of the school and his dorm key. As he walked along the corridors, he jumped up and down with excitement with the thought of his first friend in his head.

Zendaya laughed at his excitement. "He's seriously adorable." She finished her food, said goodbye to Bernhard and went to her room.

Ethan skipped along to his dorm. Room 13A as where he came to a halt as he scanned all the dorms. He slowly turned the key then opened the door, hoping no-one was in there. To his surprise, there wasn't. He let out a small "Yes!" under his breath then dumped all his stuff on small bed. He continued to play with his ripped jacket for a bit then decided to view the school. He may be shy, but he was incredibly curious. He left his dorm and made his way to a flower garden. He gazed at the beautiful flowers in awe...

Zendaya grabbed her shower caddy and robe before heading to the ahowers. She was back within twenty minutes and got ready for bed. Wearing her favorit rilakkuma pj pants and a sports bra she hopped into bed with her headphones on. One of her favorite songs played, I Care by Beyonce. Zendaya sang along forgetting other people could here.

"Kylie Galen looked up from the slice of pepperoni pizza on the fine china plate and tried to ignore the ghost swinging the bloody sword right behind her grandfather and great-aunt. Her new found family members were … good people, but a tad on the proper side. And proper people probably wouldn't appreciate an uninvited ghost getting their dining room walls bloody.
The spirit, a female, dark flowing hair, in her early thirties, stopped in mid-swing and stared directly at Kylie. You kill or be killed. It's really rather simple. The words reverberated in Kylie's head. They were communicating telepathically, and considering the topic being discussed, that was probably for the best.
That's not simple, Kylie shot back. And I'm trying to eat, so would you mind leaving?
That's rude, the ghost said. You're supposed to help spirits. You need to abide by your guidelines.
Kylie twisted the cloth napkin she'd placed in her lap. Okay, was there something written in the rule books about a ghost whisperer having to be polite to obnoxious spirits?
Oh, wait, she didn't have a freaking rule book, or guidelines. She was winging it. Winging everything, in fact: ghost whispering, being a supernatural, being someone's girlfriend.
Being someone's ex-girlfriend!
Lately it felt like she was winging her whole damned life, and making a fine mess of things, too. Like her decision to leave Shadow Falls, the camp/recently turned boarding school for paranormal teens. It had felt like the right thing to do at the time.
Had."

Losing concentration, Rose stopped her reading and proceeded to look out the window. She had arrived at Rosewoods Academy a few hours earlier with a small case which held inside a few belongings, books and clothes. She didn't brought much, since her parents only have money for the essential things and some musical instruments since they also have a passion for music but they weren't as rich as other families around. She also had her keyboard, her guitar and her precious music player; she doesn't go anywhere without those. Not knowing anything about the place since she was actually able to attend the school, thanks to a scholarship her mother filled out for her, she wondered off alone. Being new, she didn't know where her dorm room was located, and being a shy and very introverted girl she decided on trying to find out where it was, by herself. And that was how she ended up on one of the studios on campus.

Resting her head on the palm of her hand, she returned her gaze to the instruments on the room. She could see a few guitar cases, a piano and other instrument she hasn't got time to try and play. Rose looked back at the words on the book, now resting on her lap. A small sigh could be heard coming out of her mouth. "I hope it's different here... Even if my shyness won't let me talk to them at least here I could express myself through music." Another sigh could be heard coming from her; closing the book on her lap she went back to look out the window. The day was beautiful but it slowly turned into dusk, the blue sky was already turning a shade of purple mixed with some navy blue and oranges. She didn't know it was already that late. If she weren't so timid, she would have been trying to look for someone who could help her get to her dorm room or try to meet new "friends". Shaking her head, a sad smile appeared on her face. "Maybe I'll wait for someone to find me; besides is not like I missed any classes since they start tomorrow anyways. And I could try to find my room after I play a bit...." Picking her guitar case, she opened it and took the guitar out. She placed it on her lap and started to tune it. After completing this task, she proceeded to play one of her favorite melodies. Playing Stand by Me by Ben. E. King, she started to sing the lyrics to the song. Although she mixed it up by, inserting some Spanish into the song like Prince Royce. She was very proud of her Hispanic heritage. That's why she often leaned towards Spanish songs than English ones.

"When the night has come and the land is dark.Y la luna es la luz que brilla ante mí.
Miedo no, no tendré, oh I won't, no me asustare. Just as long as you stand, stand by me.
And darling, darling stand by me, oh stand by me. Oh stand, junto a mí, junto a mí.
Y aunque las montañas o el cielo caiga. No voy a preocuparme porque se, que tu estas, junto a mí.
No llorare, no llorare oh, I won't shed a tear. Porque se, que tu estas junto a mi.
And darling, darling stand by me, oh stand by me. Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me.
And darling, darling stand by me, oh stand by me. Oh stand, junto a mí, junto a mí.
And darling, darling stand by me, oh stand by me. Oh stand, junto a mí, junto a mí."
Rose had a great singing voice, but she was extremely shy. This prevented her from singing in front of anyone but she could easily play the piano or the guitar anywhere. Though, at the moment she was so into the song that if anyone were to come in, she wouldn't be able to notice.

(OOC: Here is the link to the actual song Stand by Me-Prince Royce)

Luciano squished the Kitty sculpture with an unhappy look on his face. He could sculpt almost anything, but he could never quite get cats just the way he like. He looked up at Victoria as she told him where she was from and what he talents were. "Oh, I've been to New York, well at least to the city never been to anywhere else in the state."

He began sculpting a fighter jet. "Well, I'm gonna head out, see if I can find a kiln to cook this in."

He got up from the table, forgetting that he needed to pick up after himself here, and walked out of the cafeteria. He continued out of the building going into the court yard, and then walked into the studio building. He walked out of the foyer and up a flight of stairs opening a couple doors. He then started hearing the strum of a guitar and then a soft voice singing. He followed the sound, forgetting about the plane in his right hand, he gently opened the half closed door and watched the girl inside play.

He enjoyed listening to the music, letting the Spanish settle over him. He leaned back against the not completely open door. As he leaned against it he, realized it started moving away, with the weight he was putting against it. The door, quickly before he could catch it, slammed open against a drum set knocking it over, and making a huge amount of noise. He frowned at it from down on his knees where he fell, and cursed that it had happened. He was enjoying the sound of the music. He blushed as he turned to look at the brown hair girl.

As soon as she heard the loud noise, Rose jumped to her feet in fright and her singing stop immediately. Looking at the boy on the floor, a huge blush appeared on her face at the thought of someone hearing her sing. 'How long has he been there!? Did he heard the whole thing!?', she asked herself this but quickly snapped out of her thoughts. Being the friendly girl she is, she quickly placed her guitar down, went to his side and offered her hand to help him up. "A-Are you okay? I hope y-you're not injured because I-I seriously don't know where the infirmary is…" she said to the boy with a worried expression on her face mixed with the still lingering blush. She was embarrassed by getting caught singing but like always helping others was first priority to her, just like her mother taught her.

Luciano grinned up at her and took her hand, chuckling in embarrassment. He stood up with her help, and said, "No, I'm fine"

He brought a hand up to his forehead, where he knocked it against the door, fingering the bump that was starting to swell. "Plus, I know where the infirmary is if I need it. I've been here a couple days because of the exchange program...."

He looked back at the drum set, and ignored the mess that was made. He wasn't accustom to picking up for himself,and he was sure someone else would come and pick it up. He walked over to the guitar, picked it up, and strummed it once. "You play beautifully, and sing just the same." He strummed it again, playing played the beginning of smoke over water. He looked sheepishly, "That's really all I can play."

Her blush returned hearing the boy's compliment. She looked at the mess and ignored it as well looking back at the boy. "T-Thanks..." She walked towards the boy and motioned for him to give the guitar back. She wasn't trying to be rude, but the guitar was specially made for her by her uncle and it was very dear to her. " Please, can I have my guitar back?" She sat down next to him. "I-I usually don't sing in front of people, but I like to play instruments in front of a crowd. Ironic, huh?", she said softly more to herself than for him. Realizing that she hasn't introduced herself yet, she quickly said her name. "By the way, my name is Rose De la Cruz but just call me Rose..." Looking at him, she waited for his introduction.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He looked down at her outstretched hands, and handed the guitar over, "I'm sorry I didn't know it was yours, I thought it was the schools, mi amiga."

When he heard that she didn't enjoy singing infront of other people he felt quilty for listening in. He had a bad habit of eavesdropping and if he was honest with himself, he had no intention of stopping. That didn't mean he didn't feel bad when he was caught though.

"You'll probably get over it at some point." He smiled at her, "You just need to have confidence in your own voice..." He grinned down at her. "Like I do with mine... Though, I can't sing, or dance, or even play an instrument, but it's fun to do, so I do it anyway."

He smiled, "Rose, jusst as beautiful as your namesake." He held a hand out. "I am Luciano Mezzetti, of Roma."

Ethan found his way back to the dorm as he followed directions through his map. He opened the door then fell onto his bed. He had mixed feelings about the school. Although he didn't feel as if he loved it, he definitely thought it was interesting. He rummaged through his bag to reveal an iPod nano. He didn't have too many songs as he mostly downloaded them at cousin's houses since his family didn't own a computer or laptop. He listened to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, singing the words softly under his breath...