Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

Berhard spent the rest of his lunch in silence, then went to his room to get some sleep.

Grabbing the guitar, she looked at Luciano and smiled hearing his apology. She played with the strings of her guitar a bit and laugh softly when she heard his compliment about her name. "T-thank you, Luciano. I think your name i-is cool, also. I'm from California but I was born on a small island called Puerto Rico. I wish I could sing in front of others as easily as I play my instruments. But, that's why I came to Rosewoods; to learn how to overcome my fear. "

Soon, she started to play the beginning of Sail by Awolnation. Her fingers flowed through the strings like it was just another part of her body. She let the notes guide her and integrated herself with the music. Shortly after she stopped, and look at him again. "So, um, what did you came here for? I mean you said you didn't play any instruments even though, you did well on the guitar just now." She giggled softly while strumming on the guitar. "What is your passion?"

Luciano chuckled at the compliment, "It means light, which coincidentally matches me pretty well." He played with his hair a little. He listened contently to the strumming of the guitar.

when she started talking, he glanced over to her, and smiled. "I came here out of boredom and money. I thought it would be fun to go somewhere out of the country, but it seems like you americans are very timid people, which is the complete opposite of what is shown on tv. It's weird." He stood up, "and having my family so far away is a little unsettling, but I'll get used to it." He grinned.

"I learn quickly with most things, though with most my focus wears off, the one thing that has kept my attention, my passion, is sculp......" Luciano's eyes got wide and he glanced around the room, looking for his, probably broken, plane sculpture. He ran back over to the scattered pieces of drum set, throwing pieces behind him, completely ignoring the poor instrument. He stood up and walked over to the stacked chairs and looked under them. He then went over to the piano sitting over at the side of the room, got down on his knees, and looked under it. He reached under and grabbed his half smushed, and lightly dried out plane.

She had waved goodbye at Luciano and went back to writing song lyrics repeatably scratching them out , she sighed " What the hell nothing goes.." she said out loud " Alan wanna come to my dorm and help me I need my laptop " she asked softly looking at him. She didn't understand she could write 3 to 4 songs a day she understand why she was having writers block. Maybe it was this school. She sighed deeply again ruining her fingers through her red hair. She didn't like it when she couldn't write songs. She put her note book away " I'll be waiting for you outside .." she said her mind still troubled. As she walked out side she put her headphones back on reply her track humming something.

He nodded a little when she asked if he wanted too come to her dorm and help, smiling a little bit and comimg out, he was rather bored so he immediately came after her outside.

She saw him and keep walking to her dorm room. Humming still but this time with different notes she still couldn't figure it out she didn't understand why..

He listened to her humming, smiling a little, his nose twitching, and his eyes darted from left to right, he thought a moment, and shrugged.

They soon got to her room and she went in " Close the door behind you." she said taking off her ear phones and throwing it on the bed she sighed and grabbed her laptop from out her suitcase and sat on her bed her laptop was new and crisp

He nodded and closed the door, sitting in a chair across from her, thinking a little bit, "Hmm."

"Maybe i can mash up two songs.." she said typing things on her laptop

He looked at her from the spot, thinking a bit, Alan sat up and walked over to the bed, sitting by her and watching the screen.

She started to work on a mash up of Applause by Lady Gaga and Roar by Katy Perry

He looked over what she was working on, it was certainly going to be intresting.

zendaya ceased her sinhing when she heard footsteps in the hall. She watched as a redhead and a boy strolled in. They sat at her computer. Zendaya watched silently as the girl worked. Her limbs twitched wanting to get up and dance, but she rrstrained herself. Instead she sat up and waved. "Hey..." her voice was soft afraid of disturbing them.

" Hey " she said stopping her work and smiling at the girl " I'm Victoria and this is Alan " she said and waved her over to sit next to her she wanted a girls opinion on her mash up

He smiled a bit at the other girl, "How are you?" He asked gently, looking at her, a slight smile on his face.

"Im good, how are you?" Zendaya said walking over. She sat on the other side of Victoria. She listened intently to the aong, giving nothing away in her expreasion. After a few moments she smiled. "Its sick! I love it!" She smiled happily.

" Thanks" she smiled at the girl and closed the laptop " So were roommates cool " she said smiling

Zendaya amiled. "Yuppers! Where are you guys from?" She asked kindly. "Im feom Jersey."

" New York city " she said smiling getting up to put her laptop away