Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

He nodded a little, "Umm i'm from Florida ..." he said softly, "St. Pete, and you?" Alan asked softly.

" New York city " she said with a shrug of the shoulders

He nodded a bit, backing up slightly, "New york ... wow ..." he said slowly, watching her.

"Yea .." she said shrugging eating a big mouth full of orange chicken

He smiled gently, "When did you learn to sing?" He asked.

" The age of 2 " she said finishing her food walking to throw away what was left she soon returned with a small caned sprite

He nodded softly, and smiled, "Thats cool Tori." He said.

He smirked, "I'm too lazy to say Victoria." He joked.

Luciano walked out of his dorm with a half molded piece of clay in his hand, while smeared clay was wiped off and his clothes and face. His stomach grumbled as if trying to urge him to get to the cafeteria. He continued to get through the halls completely focused on the clay in his hand.

He walked in the cafeteria and got in line to order food. The horse he was molding almost done. When he got to the front, he ordered two pieces of pizza and some chocolate milk, handed off the money, and then turned around to look of a table to sit at. He walked over and sat at a table that only occupied two people, a girl and a boy. He quickly sat, put his food down, and then set the horse down in a standing position.

"Hello, I'm Luciano, hope you don't mind that I sit here." He said big smile on his face, as he started eating.

Bernhard kept drawing even after the girl had finished dancing. He was adding some final touch ups when he noticed the girl was walking over to him. He thought quickly many ways he could apologize in for being a creppy for a few minutes, but the girl's words caught him off guard.

He stumbled on his words before saying "My name's Bernhard, nice to meet you." He handed the girl the sketchbook he had been drawing on. "I saw you dancing and thought that'd be great material for gesture drawing reference... You're a nice dancer. I... I hope you don't mind."

"Oh sweet!" Zendaya said looking over his sketches. They were incredible. "Wow, these are insane." Zendaya praised looking up at Bernhard. She tilted her head looking confused. Now she was closer he looked familiar. Zendaya definitely knew the name. Then it clicked. "Oh. My. God. You're Bernhard Schreyer!" she said excitedly. "Woah, this is so cool. My art teacher used to talk about you non stop. You're just..oh my gosh!" Zendaya gushed. She felt priveleged to have been drawn by him, even if it was just sketches, it was still awesome!

Bernhard could feel his cheeks getting warmer. He lowered his gaze, scratching his head, but then remembered not making eye contact in a conversation was rude. "How nice, I never expected a person outside of Germany to know my work." Retrieving his sketchbook, he put it aside as he kept talking. "I wish I could reciprocate and knew you from somewhere, but I don't know many dancers, and don't know much about dancing in general. Where are you from?" He regained his composture, and could finally look directly at her with a warm smile.

Zendaya just laughed shaking her head. "Its alright. Im from New York." She replied kindly, smiling. She was about to ask what it was like in Germany when her stomach growled loudly. Her face flushed embarrassed. "Guess its been a while since I ate." she laughed nervously, not making eye contact. Zendaya glanced at Bernhard, "Uh, wanna get some food?"

"Sure, let's go." Bernhard stood up in slow movements, then stretched as if he had all the time in the world, yawning and everything. He was about to tell Zendaya something, but a butterfly flew past him and he got distracted by its colorful wings. A few seconds later his attention came back to the girl beside him. "Wow, you're short." He didn't notice the girl was so little from a distance, and since she had been standing up while he sat on the ground, he didn't notice then either. "Being short and thin must be great for you, I bet you're really agile." he said as he picked up his stuff.

Zendaya looked up at Bernhard. "Well maybe you're just super tall." she teased. She blusshed at his second comment. The way he frased it was...strange, but she was pretty sure it was a compliment. "Um thanks." Zendaya began to walk foreward when she realized something. "Uh...where's the cafeteria?" she looked up at Bernhard through her think rimmed glasses..

Ethan slowly made his way up the hill, breathing heavily. "Finally" he exhaled as he headed inside the school and found his way into the cafeteria...

He grabbed a plan of the school from his pocket, and handed it to Zendaya. "Here it is." he said, pointing at a large portion of the plan labeled as cafeteria. "Since we're going together, I'll treat you, if it's fine by you." His accent was thick in every 'r' he pronounced. He always payed when he went out with girls, be it a friend or girlfriend, but he had a not so pleasant experience with an extremist feminist before, so now he always asked if he could pay for both.

Zendaya nodded as he pointed out the cafeteria, memorizing its location. She would be there often. "Oh, you dont have to!" Zendaya said honestly. She was by no means loaded, and she needed to look for a new job while she was here to keep money in her account, but she felt guilty when people payed for her.

Ethan looked around the cafeteria, his stomach groaned, reminding him why he was there in the first place. He started gathering food but didn't wanna look greedy so he got a small portion.