Rosewoods Academy For The Arts

Ethan looked at Zendaya carefully. He didn't really stay up late and it was around 11pm. He tried to fight back the urge to shut his eyes. Ethan wasn't even sure why he had woken up at this time in the first place. Slowly, his head became a heavy weight and eventually his upper body collapsed onto Zendaya's lap. He slowly breathed gently in a repetitive pattern. He was asleep.

Zendaya looked down at Ethan. He was asleep. "Guys look." she whispered giggling. Sherubbed soothing circles on his back. She would wake him up whenn everyone decided to leave.

Bernhard chuckled, his hand on his mouth trying to repress his laughter.

"What a weird guy, who falls asleep that suddenly?"

He looked at Alan, who got up, apparently he was going to get out of there.

"Hmm, it's late now. I should get going too, I haven't read the school rules but I'm assuming boys aren't allowed in the girls' dorm too late in the night." he said as he stood up and straightened his clothes. Then he motioned at Alan to catch his attention. "If you aren't sure where your room is I'll help you. I already found mine, it's 13A." He said with a smile.

Alan looked at Bernhard, strange coincidence, "Same room." He replied quickly.

Luciano shrugged, "22b is just down the hall.... I'm in 17."

Luciano ran slightly ahead to open the door for her. He waited for her to go through then followed after her. He then lead her to an elevator and pushed the button.

He followed her into the elevator. "It's really no trouble, I would have had to come back here at some point. Plus, the only plans I have after this is beauty sleep... And possibly some online shopping, but mostly beauty sleep."

He flipped his hair over his shoulder. "These good looks don't just appear out of thin air," he thought about it, "Wait, they do, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't help it along." He chuckled lightly.

"Oh shush." Zendaya poked Bernhard giggling. She shook Ethans shoulder gently. "Ethan, wake up~. Ethan~." Her voice was gentle as she moved him to sit up. "You gotta go back to your room."

Victoria had been gone for some days now the school had started everyone would have been sealed into their classes but her she had been with her father cause he feel ill but has recovered. She went into her room seeing her roommates where no where in their she laid on her bed sighing.

Zendaya returned back to her dorm. She had walked Ethan to his room. Something in her told her to watch over him. Yawning she opened the door. She saw Victoria on her bed and waved. "Hey..." It was clear she was exhausted in her voice. Hopping onto her own bed, Zendaya layed back and stretched out. "Feels good to lay down~!" Zendaya sighed with a smile.