Roses and Hellfire

"Whoa!" He pulls her up out of the water, laughing lightly. "I remember your scent. Demons and Angels track other creatures much like wolves, or tigers, or some other large predator would." He smiled at her pulling her up to his eye level. "And I'd like to see you try to kick my ass."

but what about my nail and i cant kick you in my nice ruined socked dress and and and......" she thiniks for a little i can chath my death in this cold" she smiles puting one of her hands on her hipe and the other to wip her hair "im to young and beauitful to diee dont you think so" she said the last part a little like a kid and played with his tie "and even if i die i am going to tell the lord it was your falte" she smiles evil at him

He smiles evilly at her. "Who would he more likely believe: his top soldier, or a petty Human new to his ranks? And you won't die because it's cold. Here." He snapped his fingers together and a small fire formed in his hand. He made it bigger so it would produce a decent amount of heat. so she could stay warm and dry off. "Any better?"

"you called me petty aww thank you" she said mocknly "I think the Pretty girl got a chants" she still playing with his tie with a smile "and the fire is nice just dont burn me" her smiles widen at her joke. "and you no more evil smiles leavthough for stupid birds called angels ok that is thmost creeps smile i ever saw" she plays around when she says "ahh it so scare i i think i see the light" she puts her head in the aur "no i i dont wont to go to heaven i i dont want to be stupid bird" she dramtcly dies

Razuul rolled his eyes at her performance. "I've seen better acting from a possum. And I said petty, not pretty. Difference. You are pretty, though." He couldn't help but smile at the girl, now laying 'dead' on the fountain. He suspends the fire in mid air, and begins to tickle her sides mercilessly.

well im not an actor or anything you now" she gets back up to juat to be ticled which she laughs like crazy and trys to get him off her"ok ok you win you win" she lsaid stil laughing she then rolls on to him and pushed him into the water with her. she looked herswlf then at him then starts to laugh again. she had not have this much since Father died. her smile faded a little then she heard something or soeone move naer the hage and got out of the water

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" he yelled as he fell into the water with her. Once he landed, he burst out laughing, and stopped suddenly as they both noticed movement in the nearby hedges. Water dampened his senses, so he couldn't tell if it was the Devil, an Angel, or someone else. "Who's there?" he called out in the general direction of the noise in the bushes.

Raven trows a little rock to scare whatever ot was to seea little bunnie comes out and Raven says "Aww its a bunnie" she smile brightly at it "I have a bad feeling about this so lets go" she strt to walk t other way of where they heart Bunnie but that was a little loud for a bunnie to her "you may not beabel to get killed by tham but i can" she starts she was about to say something easl butnwas stopped by someone puting a cloth over her mouth witch knocked her out

Razuul leapt into action as soon as the hands reached out and chloroform-clothed Raven. Pouncing out of the fountain with a roar, he soared at the place Raven was standing. He bashed through the bushes, hoping to knock over what or whoever was trying to take her from him.

The Angel hissed at him and moved away from him droping Raven so he can get away. Raven was still unconso wenhen everything was happing. but she did hear and felt things she hard like a roar with she gusse was a loin or a demon that is exemley pissed. a hiss gusseing angels or a cat was piased off as well and she felt herself fall

Razuul growled menacingly as the Angel backed off He kept advancing, moving more and more towards Raven, roaring occasionally as the Angel continued to back away from Raven. He grabbed her by the wrists and dragged her behind him as he took a savage fighting stance against the Angel. He knew it wouldn't attack, and neither could he, but he could intimidate the white-winged bastard until it left. His ember-like eyes glowed furiously, foretelling the wrath of Hell.

The Angel hissed at him with anger his Eyes black he then left. but he did found out the demon weakness it was the girl but she could alos be his stangth. "Lord the remores are ture the demon Razuul fell in love with a girl" the angel said with a smile "intreading keep a cloes eye on her but dont get choh by Razuul your dismissed" Garbreal (i think) smiled as the Angel left "ohh what a shcooking srupris Razuul i have a little presotn for you little girl ou hold"

Raven woke up shortly after the Angel left she did inhale a lot"i feel like shit and like i have been dragged arouned" she slowly gets up "i had the stanges dream that there was an angel that wantefme daed at a party well real we where in a rose maze and" she notice she wad on the ground in a roe maze "that was ot a dream was it"

Razuul shook her head at the girl. "No." he whispered. He looked back up at her with a worried look on his face. "And now they know I have fallen for a Human." He closed his eyes. When he opened them he roared at the sky, and the maze around the caught fire. Purple blazes roared all around them, and blood red petals littered the ground. Roses and Hellfire. Screams came from the party as people began to realize that the maze was blazing. He looked back at Raven. "We must go." His wings ripped out from under his suit and the rest of the suit was shredded as he transformed back into his Demon Form. He grabbed Raven by the wait pulling her close to him, and spread his wing, thrusting them downwards, sending them soaring into the night air and extinguishing the hellish raze.

When they got back to her apartment, he set her down and folded his wings around himself. He spread them to reveal what he looked like at the party, except he was wearing black jeans, had no shirt, his hair was spiked, and his wings were visible. He looked around frantically before grabbing a knife from the kitchen. He began meticulously carving satanic symbols and runes into the walls and floor, connecting them all. He took the knife and cut himself, dripping blood onto the symbols. It quickly multiplied and spread through all the symbols. It glowed intensely before disappearing, making the apartment look as it did before Razuul carved them. "That should hold them for a while." He dropped the knife, plopped onto the couch, and looked up at Raven. "Your home is Satanic Holy Ground now. Only Michael himself could enter, but any Demon or Satanic Human can. And I doubt Michael would take the time to leave his position as God to kill a single Human girl. You should be safe."

Raven was a little scared now after everything happend "why would they even want to come after me" she backed away from him a little scaerd of him as well. "i dont understand this" she was tired sacerd and now wishing her momther was here to help her. she backed up even farther and hite the wall she then fell onto her knees "Fuck" she hated this and she begins to cry. she then lies on the floor still crying

Razuul gets up And sits next to the crying Raven, gently stroking her hair. "It's because they know you're with me. They think that by taking away the one I love, they will reduce my will to fight." He paused for a moment realizing what he had just said.

Taking away the one I love,

The one I love,

I love,

The statement kept playing over and over in his head, and each time he realized more and more it was true. Fuck. The great Razuul, Angel hunter, Slayer of Gabriel, Master of the Obsidian Bow, had fallen in love with a mortal. A mere mortal.

And the worst part was he didn't care.

He leaned down and kissed the girl's head, and whispered into her ear. "It will be Ok. I promise."

Raven stops cry and looked at him "you......"she didnt finish it. she didnt even want to.

he said he loves me
maybe im just hearing things

she felt a lip on her head and she smiles "how can you promise that can you see things befor it happens" she said jokly after he promise things wil be ok. "you know fath is a beautiful thing ritght"

He chuckles a little at her joke. "No, but I can be prepared for the bad things to happen." He looked up and out the window, and then back at her. "It can be, if you have faith in the right things." He smiles at her and continues stroking her hair.

she looks up at him with a smile then she blush to what she was about to say "close your eyes please i want... i want to" she said the next part sotfly a little in emmbares of what she was sayng "i want to try something"

He looked at her in confusion as she blushed at him. "Oooooookaaaaaayyyy....?" He closed his eyes wondering what the hell it was she wanted to try? He had an idea, but he had been wrong before.

She gets up a little and trys to breath but seam she couldnt as he close his eyes she breaths out and leans in to him she never kissed anyone. she never the girl at the party or at the cube she was t girl stuck in her room with a book in her hand. she lightly kiss him. her first kiss