Roses and Hellfire

The demon motioned toward his outstretched wing. "Go ahead. I don't bite. Much." He laughed a little and held his wing closer to her, giving her permission to touch it. "Just don't pluck a feather, that hurts like a bitch."

she giggles and said "well if you try to bit me i will pluck a feathet"places her hand on his wing and strock his faethers with a smile. "there beatiful" she said with amazment in her eyes "i wish i had wings like this i would fly away from here" she sighs and moves her hand away. "wait dont you have rules like i dont know not showing true forms or something"

"Well, um," The demon froze for a second. "Yes, but you accepted Satan as the Master and Savior, so the 'don't show humans you're true form' rule is void." He had to think a moment to find that loophole. Demonic law is well written, as some of the world's top lawyers are in Hell. A loophole was hard to find, but not impossible. Razuul remembered something, and turned to the girl. "Y'know, I never caught your name."

"oh i was hoping you never asked that but my name is steave" she said as a joke to see how he would take the joke but then hears her cell phone ring and she grabbes it "hello this is Raven speaking how can i help you" "ah yes sir.......... i under stand i will come in tomorrow morning...... yes sir ok......... sir have a nice week off........... yes bye sir" she hanged up with a sigh and turnd to him to see her cat rubing a gents his lag Raven charcks

Last edited by a moderator:
The demon stared at her like he knew she was lying, which he did. "Raven, eh? What a pretty name..." He folded his wings and walked toward the girl. "It has Demonic origin, you know. What is a young, beautiful, Christian girl like you doing with a Satanic name like Raven?" he pondered out loud, very well knowing she heard him call her beautiful.

Oh, shit. Not again. Lord Hades will not be pleased.

Raven blushed and hide her face from him with her hair "its becuse of my hair" she then tned back clmed down and puting a fake smile "ummm dont you need to go i dont know save someone or ummm kill an evil angel" she said picking up Mam from the ground

"Ah, the hair. Typical reason." He thought a moment about her suggestion for him to leave. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I'll be keeping an eye on you, Raven. Stay safe." He ran and leapt out the window, soaring into the air on his pitch-feathered wings. Best get out now, he thought, before anything escalates.

raven sighed then fell to her knees blushing like crazy droping her cat to. he called me beautiful oh saten help me now. she gets up and change into her PJ sthen clumbs into bed. she fell into deep sleep dreaming of nothing to night.

~~the next day~~

Raven got up early and went to work at the cheach she not realy a pestis or anything but she gose there to stuide about god and demons and angels. she sees father noah and walks up to him "father" she bows and walks with him "father i hade a weard drame bout the demons and angels theynare at war but the waeid thing is that tje angels are joules at us anf trying to kill us when the demons areus what do i do father"

Father Noah looks down at the woman. "Calm down, my child, there is no war between Angels and Demons. The Devil is whispering untruths into your ear as you sleep. Angels would never harm us. We are God's creation, and they must protect us from the evils of Lucifer, by His will. It is the Demons who seek our destruction." There were a few feathers sticking out of Father Noah's suit, at the back. They were white, like those of the Angel who had attacked her in the park the previous night. "Now come with me, child, we will talk in my chambers."

"its fine fater as long as i know that was not the truth I am happy" she slowly turns feeling someone watching her. her past incest til she was jogging out of the chech then she brock down run. but the feeling was still there. she was almost hime but something actaked her and made her fall to theground hiting her head hard she what feit as if slowmoson want out

Father Noah was on top of her, he had tackled her. "I said, let's go into my chambers." The Priest had large white wings jutting from his back, spread in a menacing display. He pulled the girl up by her hair, and shoved her back into the church. "Be not afraid, child, this will be qui-" He was cut off by large, black feathery mass talking him to the ground. Father Noah looked up at the black mass and roared, his face shifting into the same basic form as the last Angel that tried to eat Raven. The black mass shifted suddenly and the Angel/Priest stared at it in shock before slowly laying his head down and dying. The mass got up, and faced Raven. It was Razuul. "Don't trust Holy Men. Any of them." He folded his wings around him and spun around before flying off as a black bird. A Raven.

Raven scearmed as she felt her hair being pulled but it was only for a short time. she looked at them she didnt realy know who was the erson till he turned around "Razuul" she whispers solfy to herself he turnd away from her after saying a few words she nodded and repited the words "dont trut holy man Raven there bad angel people she giggled "ok wait did I just lose my job ahhhhhhh" she runs home runs to the balckony and yells "CURES YOU ANGELS AND DEMONS ANGELS FOR BEEN STUIPED AND DEMONS FOR MAKING ME LOSE MY JOB" she was so anger she, turly didnt mean to do this, but she sicked out the middle finger and cursed at haevan. but only one curse word came out since she coverd her mouth and runs inside she then strts to past bck in froth in the living room with mama is watching her from the love char as her friends would call it "Oh dear saten i think I maybe may come sooner then I realy hoped after everthing i said ya I think Im going to die and what the hell no afance hell is perbloly on such a bad place but realy what the hell Im just 26 not a bad age for a girl like me and realy i haven kissed a guy well may that one guy but it was a dare the soo does not count and i still have my well you probly know" she sighs and falles on to the loves sit and moma jumpes of before she gets scawashed by raven "but real not everything is that bad I think i made a demon friend or something elas but I feeeling that humens and demons cant realy be friend or somehng i havent read your laws so dont blam anything on me blam it on him hes the one leading me on" she sighes again her eyes where close the hole time and head resaeting on the arm of the chir

A figure emerged from the kitchen. It looked sort of like Razuul, the night he first introduced himself, but... different. He had a short goatee, medium-long, brown hair, and wore a gray-ish black jean jacket and dark blue carpenters jeans, with black combat boots and a black t- shirt under the jacket. He was eating a sandwich. He blurted out a response, intentionally startling the girl. "Alright, for one, we didn't make you lose your job, that was your boss. Two, Angels are stupid, thank you for agreeing. Three, yes, I know, very well, and Four," He paused a long moment before continuing, "do not fall for Razuul, it would not be good for either of you. If you fall for him you'll chase him, and if he falls for you, he'll protect you. I can't have my best archer protecting just one mere mortal, now can I?" he finished, taking a bite of the sandwich. "Mm, this is good. Could use a little mustard, though." He looked up from his sandwich at Raven, and held out the sandwich, offering her a bite.

"you ate my sandwich you pay soon but not kno" she gets up and slamps hm "andthat was for sacering me" she hiissed and sat back down. "i dont like him justbas a friend or even or just lie beening nextdoor naboor tiyp of thing and why the hell do you care no afance about the hel but realy why do you care" Mama her cat rubed agains the guys leg like there old time buddys "and any who who are you why are you in my house have you people here ever heard of kocking llke realy you demons need to learn to knock" she was poking his chest with ange in her voice she didnt even as done

The allowed his head to move with the girls slap, as weak as it was. He laughed a little at the question of who he was. "Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a Demon." He paused. "But not just any Demon. I go by many names. Damien, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Hades, The Dark Lord. I am the one who hears all your prayers, feasts on your abandoned hopes and dreams, drinking of your tears. I am known best as Satan." He cracked his neck, and continued to eat the sandwich regardless. "I'm sorry, it's just... I haven't had a roast beef sandwich in ages. Mmm. That's good." he said, taking another bite.

she was schooked but then bowd her haeed "I am deepy sorry lord" she didnt see thia coming satan in her house what the she keeped her head down "um lard why do you care about my feelings and i know you are not a hartless person but i just dont understand" she didnt know if it was ok to ask him that ndshe never think he would be such a chiod she hoped he didnt that one

Satan looked at her almost angry with her, and obviously annoyed. "Pick your head up, don't bow to me. Now is not the time for that. You are not satanic by nature and you are not yet dead, so respect yourself. Not many are able to meet me. And I care about your feelings," he said, taking another bite of the sandwich, "because my top soldier does. He has slain the most of Michaels soldiers out of anyone, besides myself. I owe him a lot. Were it not for him, we would have lost the war years ago. If he agrees not to focus on just you, I may allow him to have a relationship with you. Usually, a Divine inter-racial couple is not allowed, especially when one of them is a Mortal, but I might let it slide. If you give me something or the other, that is." he explained, hinting that he would require something in return for allowing a relationship between Raven and Razuul to develop.

she raisd her head blushing alittle "but how is it posable he just meet me yesterday its not a very long its was just andhour orso some canjust say i like her she beaut-" she want slinet he called her beautiful she coverd her face and turned away from satan "does Razuul get to be asked the same quaston and if i do ageer want is that you get in return" she knows the saying dont make deals with the devil

The devil looks at the girl unconcerned with her feelings for his soldier. "Yes, he will be asked the same question, and I will require one of three things." He began to explain. "I will require either A, your soul, for obvious reasons, B, your loyalty and faith, or C," He paused a moment before explaining option C. "Your virtue." He looked at her with mischievous eyes, glancing at her loins, hoping she would choose the third option. She would probably choose the second, but, hey, a guy could dream, right? "In short, no matter what you give me, you will be giving me your purity, tainting you, and making you able to be a part of the Demonic world."

"im going with C but you have to tell me what this book is and he has to agree with this nothing happens do we have a deal lord" she says as she wals to her book sleaves and pulls out a book with the devils mark on it "my father told me this was my mothers and she wanted me to have it " she shows it to him with a sigh "do we have a deal?"