Roses and Hellfire

Razuul, with his blush starting to fade, cracked his knuckles. "Alright, what would you like to eat?" I know what I would like to eat. Shut up. What? You, with your goddamn comments. You know you agree with me. Argh, just shut up, damn it! "Well?"

vagatarine so anything thats not meat" she smiles starting to miss the blush. 'man i think i would change that just to- shut up Raven or... man he so hot. shut up or your going to blush' to late she was and she looked athim hugerly

"Alright, vegan it is." He waved wis hands at the table, and shadow mist covered the top. He waved his hands again and it dispersed, revealing a a large bowl of fresh salad with an array of various toppings and dressings. He looked over at her to see if she was happy with it or not, and noticed she was blushing. The sight brought a little of the color back in his own cheeks. "Bon appetite." he said, motioning toward the table of fresh vegetables. He walked over and began to mix the salad, hoping to avoid eye contact, as it would only make his blush brighter.

she looked away from him to the food "it loos like..." she stops then starts laughs at what she was about to say then starts to pick some slade then toppings the ranch dressing. she sat down at the sofa trying to avoded looking at him. she conldnt help but blush

Razuul looked up for a brief moment as she started to say something. "Looks like what?" he asked, making his own salad and sitting beside her. He could obviously tell she was blushing, but didn't want to embarrass her. Any further, anyway.

looks like heaven." she then hears her phone ring 'hurt like heaven' - by coldplay it was Annas ring tone "shit" she she puts down her plat and runs to her phone. "Hello love whats up" "Dont you give me your whats up and love me yound litte lamb did you not see the news report about the fire my chary did you see it" Anna when freanch on her and she want french back "no i have not Anna but im turning on the tv now" she mouthed 'turn on the tv' and 'thank you' to him then leand on the table with both elbos on the table as she leson to Anna jabber baot the fire. she was still standing

Razuul lifted an eyebrow when her phone rang. He watched the conversation. When she mouthed to turn on the TV, he nodded and turned it on, flipping it over to the news. "Well, fuck."

she turned to it and its talking about a fire "Shit" she sits down with him. "what he hell Anna this just happed to day and there already on it you know what dont anwer that where not in thenwhater times" she aid in french. "but realy come on" she sighs and watchs it. Anna was saying something but Raven was not paying attacon she didnt care if it was the end of the world she need air. "ok im hanging up now call you bakin 5" shensaid and hanged up before sheneven got the chant t say good bye. she walks out side pissed off and needingto clam down

Razuul watches her as she walks out onto the balcony. "Sorry. It was the only way I could protect you... I'm sorry..." He hangs his head and slouches in shame, knowing he has disappointed Raven. He may not have earsor a tail, but he was part InuYasha, Dog Demon. He hated disappointing people he held highly, like his master, and her.

"its not-" she was bout to lie to herself and him and she didnt want to. "im upset bcause i couldnt do anything i feal weak" she looks awa from him. "but hay at least no one got hurt" she smied but it as fake. she stopped trying and walked up to him then kissed hi on the lipes "dont bea cloud on a sunny day"

Razuul looked up at her as she kissed him and told him not to 'be a cloud on a sunny day'. He knew she was lying. He was a Demon, he literally fed off of sin. "That's a nice thought. Now tell me the truth. And quit faking a smile. I can tell the difference. Your real smile is much more radiantly beautiful. I feed off your lies, your pain, your sadness, your hate. You can't lie to me."

i wont say it" she said to him with a little hint of anger in her voice. "and you cant make me" this tim she rasd her voice Raven never raised her voice at anyone. she been mad at someone but she never raised her voice at tham. 'why am I so mad at him again do i hav my days.'

Razuul. dropped his head and looked up at her like she was kidding, raising his eyebrow. "Alright, first off, yelling doesn't scare me, I live in the roaring flames of Hell. Secondly, your anger only makes me stronger, so don't even try it, and thirdly, I will get you to tell me." He looked up at her and placed his hands the side of her head. "Even if I have to probe your bbbrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnn!" he said, shaking her head and his. After he had finished his sentence, he let go and stopped shaking, laughing. He pulled her into a hug and held her tight. He let go and smiled at her.

she sighs. "your evil and you know it much." she smirks. "and don't you dare go in my brain." she looks at him all pouty and mad a little. "I'm just mad ok that's all" she said. she need to get out of her before he does poke into her brain. she gets up and goes to her room to change. she comes with a tank top and jeans. she grabs her phone and keys to the house and says "i'm going out" she didn't care of Angels at the moment because if an Angel did try to attack her thinks they may as well die. "she slams the door before he could say anything. and ran to the park.

Razuul sighed. He could have followed her to see what was wrong, but decided not too. She wanted to be alone. He could respect that, there were times he wanted to be alone as well. He sat on the couch. Telepathy, that's it! He focused and contacted Raven through sheer will.

Hello, Raven, It's Razuul. Yes, I'm talking in your head, but
I can only hear the thoughts you want me to hear. We are in your mind, you control it. If you won't talk to me out loud, at least tell me through thought. I will not read your other thoughts without your permission, I swear. Now, please, tell me what is wrong?

never know get out of my head. I want to be alone.

she got mad he was in her head. and hissed out loud and someone next to her jumped. she looked over to the women and said "sorry" she then got up and started to walk again. she saw a club and walked in.

Alright, if you insist.

Razuul backed his thoughts from her head and severed the connection. What was wrong with her? Was it that embarrassing? What if he was the problem? Was he too much? Was he not enough? Pondering this, he remained in his seat on the couch and continued to think, each thought making him more and more insecure about his relationship skills.

when she go in the music hit her like a punch in the face. she sighed and looked around. she didn't know what was wrong with her right now she need to get away. she starts to dance with the crowed to the music. she close her eyes and dance with the music still till soon she got tired and wanted a drink. she gose to the bar and ask for a Bloody Mary. the water smiled and got her the drink. he is such a dumb butt. she takes a small sip. she was never the one to hold her liquor so she just drinks a little.

Razuul had brushed aside his insecurities for now and sat on the floor inside a pentagram, meditating. He wanted to clear his head, so there he sat. He couldn't help but feel a ping of distress that Raven would be attacked while she was out.

Raven didnt care anymore a drank way to much. she was smiling, druk and was yelling at the night as she was walking home she stared to sing to.

they watched her with discusec but an oder was an oder they walked up to her and said "hey you want to come with us a friend wants to talk" she looked at tham and notice there wings a little "Nan i got a boyfrined waiting for me at home" she smirks she may be drunk but she not full stupid. "aww come on we are having a party theres bar" the other one said. she laughs "like i said nope got to go angels byebye" she bracks down runng but didnt get far then a meter before falling amd beeing dragged away