Roses and Hellfire

Razuul opens his eyes wide in shock as she kisses him. He had a feeling this would happen but, for some reason, was not prepared for it. After a moment of surprise, he place his right hand on the back of her head, and the other on her waist, and kissed her back.

this time its Ravens time to be shocked. She didnt think that he would kiss her back. she thought mostly that he would. but she did hope he would kiss her. 'dose realy love me'. she thought 'or is he just follow the lords commands' she didnt want to think bout it right now. she slowly puts her arms around his neck

The demon pulls away from the kiss and stares into her eyes. A smile spread across his face as he looked into them. He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time more passionately.

when he pulled away she opend her eyes as well. she blushed at little and smiled back. when he leand in she leaned in as well. she then kissed him back just as passionately.

the anngel was watching from a far with a grinn on his face "what a cute couple to bad my lord got plens for you two well maybe just her" he smerks and flys away knwing there is no need to watch anymore. the lord sent two other angels down to take care of Ruzzel and tham he was just the watch dog

Last edited by a moderator:
He pulled away from the second kiss slowly. He gently laid her down, and looked down at her, before leaning in once more and kissing her passionately, pressing his lips against hers. They were soft. This was a feeling he enjoyed, but never truly got to experience. He had kissed many women, but none like this. This was different.

she was still kissing him wen an angel throw a rock at her window aming it at Razzel. and when Raven heard the glass shaterrd she pulled away and screamed thinking an angel was going to come in. but the angel ran for it before Razuul could cheas hafter im.

Razuul looked up when the rock was thrown through the window. "Stupid WhiteWings. Think a rock is going to hurt us? So barbaric. It's alright, Raven, the can't enter. Demonic Holy Ground, remember? Come back over here."

She sighs still shaking. "I-I think Im going to bed" she runns into her room and slams the door and hides under her bed like she was a child again. she knew they cound not come in but she was still scared. even after everything. she could be strong at theise momnets but she at her bracking ponit and its snaped in half after what happen

the angel rans to heaven wih an smile. she probly scared right now and Razzel is eather going to confert her or comeout and hunt me but he going to go throu with the other befor he gets to me "did you do it" the lord said "yep" the angel smiled "good your dissmissed and tell no other of this" the lord had a big plan

Razuul, knowing what the angel would expect of him, opened the door to Raven's room. "I'm going to stay out here, and watch. Call for me if you need me." He walked back out of the room, leaving the door open and sat on the couch, In a position where he could watch every entrance and exit.

she still was under the bed she need time to think to clam down before she comes out again. after a while Raven comes out for under her bed and close the door to change. she changed in to shor shorts and an tank top with a cross on it. when she came out she walked up to Razuul and sits next to him

Razuul looks slightly discomforted by the cross on her shirt, but otherwise fine. He looks up at her, And puts his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. He kisses her forehead, hoping to comfort the girl.

She smiled as he kissed her forehaed "sorry about the cross" she didnt look sorry but she was. she then frown "are you going to have to save other people soon its not like i want tham to die or anything i just dont want you to leave" she said placeing her face on his chest. tears falling down her face think about what could happen to her but mostly...

him

Razuul rests his head on hers as she talks. "It's alright. I don't have to go, there are other Demons who run the New York beat area. I'm sure they can manage without me for a little while longer." He pulls her a little closer to him, kind of like a hug, or the best he could do of one at this angle.

Raven smiled and said gpod. but soon after she notice he was not waering a shirt and jumped back a little to far and landed on her butt "holy devils put on a shirt" she said blushing lie crazy. 'he perboly could malte a room with thoush abes' she though then cleard her throu "its for my on well being" s said to herself

He laughed to himself a little when she told him to put a shirt on. "Why? It's not like skin contact will set you on fire or some shit. Besides, being shirtless really frees up my wings." He smirked at her. "That, and I know you like the view." He held his hand out to help her up.

your an evil son of a devil arnt you" she smirks at him and take hold of his hand to get up but then walks away to the kitchan. she opend the frage to see whats there she was a little hungey as she leans down her shorts shpw a littl to much. and her butt was sticking out in the air didnt help much

He smirked as she made a comment about him being evil. "Yes I am." He remained standing as she walked over to the fridge to get something. As she bent over, Razuul watched the curves in her bottom take real shape. Damn, he thought to himself, that's a nice piece of ass. He stood there looking at her bum as one would a fine artwork for several moments.

Raven laughed sotfly to herself think 'i have nothing to eat dont have a job i think i will stat to become a whoe but inwould be the worst whoe ever so i going to have to find something im good at' she then turned her head having the fealing of being watch again. she notice Razuul staring at her ass and smirked. she steaten up and faced him. "Liked what you saw" she said with an evil smile then winks.

Razuul, knowing his actions became apparent, blushed heavily and turned his head. "I, uh, I, erm... ah, fuck it. Best ass I've seen in a while." He smiled, and remembered she said she didn't have any food. "If you're hungry I can just conjure up something. Y'know, powerful Demon and all that shit. So, what do you want?"

she was shocked at his blush "OMG you blushed and stuterd" she smiled then rolled her eyes at his butt comenat then walking up to him "and sure, if you can" she smiled.