Roses and Hellfire

He looked at her almost completely in shock, his jaw dropping and the piece of sandwich in it fell to the floor. "C? Really? You would actually give me your virginity? ... ummm... wow..." He cracked his neck, and looked at the book. "That," he said, getting a better look, "is a Satanic Bible. Basically, the opposite of the Holy bible. My book. Now, about your choice..." He began to take off his jacket, still with a confused look on his face. "Are you sure that's what you want to give me? I'll take it, it's just, that's an unusual choice. But, OK."

"well no i was just joking if I wanted to give my virginty to someone i would give it to the man i love" she said withe a smie "but you can have my soul if you want but if your taking my soul righ now Im ging to go with B i die so prity and young" she crakes a smile at her inside joke. "so my mother was following you? why would she follow you sorry if that sounded aude. Did she know the war was going on and how long has this war been going on for" she starts to walk t the kitcon "ok i need ice cream are talk is macking me depeses" she takes out iscecream and sighs."so deal"

The man nods and looks down sadly at his now sandwichless hands. He flips the jacket back onto his shoulders. "You won't die if I take your soul. I mean, you will, but you will be undead, more or less. It will simply belong to me, and when you actually die, you will be one of my servants in the Underworld. Or a soldier in my army, or something. I'll take your loyalty though. That works just as well. Just know that should you double cross me, you will suffer greatly in Hell. And yes, you mother was one of my most loyal and helpful followers. Yes, she knew about the war, she watched it happen. It has been going on for a good hundred years now. It has only been hidden so well because of the efforts of my soldiers, and the fact that if the Humans discovered they were being attacked by Angels and protected by Demons, they would cease to worship God, disempowering Michael, but so many would kill themselves to either escape the carnage or join me in Hell that the Angels would be able to win anyway. So, we keep it hidden from most." He looks over toward the kitchen. "May I get another sandwich? I am hungrier than I thought."

wow" she opens the book a little but then close it "sure follow me and show me how you like it" she walks to kirchen with a fake smile she was thinking about her mother and father did he know? maybe who now he died from cancer he told her to read it many rtimes but she was sacderd i gusse to facethe truth of her mothers passing. she takes out a knife and slice a home made bread she made two nights ago. she was so deep in though she cut her self "ow Fing heaven" she sucks on her finger to take the blosod away

Satan follows her into the kitchen, and heads straight for the fridge, pulling out sliced roast beef, cheese, mayo, and mustard. He then pulled out a crimson colored vial from his jacket. He began to assemble the sandwich, putting the mayo on one side, mustard on the other, placed three slices of roast beef on the mustard side and the cheese on the mayo side. He opened the vial and poured the contents onto the beef. He put the two sides together and took a big bite, red liquid began to run down his hands. He licked it off, and looked up at the girl. "Make sure you prepare it exactly like that. If it is not done that exact way, it upsets my stomach."

She giggles "yes lord" she notce the time and started to freck out"Omg im going to be late for the party" she runsto her room and change into a long one sleave dress the colour was night sky blue and hade some sparkls witch mad it look like it was the night sky she pulled out her mask and hand purrs then came out "bye lock the door when Im gone" she didnt even noticw him she pulls on her black higheles and ran out the door with out thinking twes she whiled a taixe and he stoped she hopes in and tells him where to go

He just stands there, watching her as she leaves, motionless. A moment after she leaves, he shrugs, takes another bite of the sandwich, and looks at the door. He twists his hand, and it automatically locks. He finishes the sandwich, licks his fingers, and disappears in a cloud of black, wispy smoke.

"Razuul."
"Yes, My Lord?"
"The Human girl, Raven, has taken a keen interest in you."
"I am aware of this, My Lord."
"She has swore her loyalty to me in order to be with you, should you choose to accept."
"..."
"I will permit this. However, I can take it away just as easily."
"I understand, My Lord. I will not disappoint you."
"And, Razuul?"
"Yes?"
"Should a child be born of you and her, raise him as I would."
"Yes, My lord."
"Dismissed."

Raven put on her mask wich hade fake raven fathers. once she got out of the taxi she looked at the building to see its a chuch "a fings i foget about that man" she sighed and walked to the frount enters when her friend came up behind her and said "Raven what are you waering its gorges come and give Anna somekisses" she smiled and kissed her friend on bouth cheek "my shrey i want you dress now" Raven laughs "i want your is beautiful" she looked at annas pure white dress slivesless "you look like an angle or a godds from above" they laughed and walked in they hade there mask on and was whispering to each other about there lives and about everyones outfits they didnt notice th where beening watched. "ahh look at the time i got to go dont let the holy peasit get you" she said as a joke "there here" Ravennsaid scared and looking around she did see some of them but not clearly "wel Qui there the ones that are hosting" Anna said then she added"all right well you have a lovly night and be careful" she smiled and start to walk walk out Raven didnt get e chanch to say anying becuse Anna was alraedly gone Raven looked around she sat down hopin the party would end soon she didnt want eveyone thinking so she stayed as she llooked around she she started to wanted to dance but was sacerd if she did she would be dancing with an angel or something. she sighed and siped her wine and watched a couple dance

Last edited by a moderator:
Razuul was perched on top of a gargoyle on a building across from the church. His demonic blood would not allow him to enter Holy Ground, without pain, at least, so he watched from a distance, keeping an eye on Raven. He was watching to make sure she was not attacked, to make sure she was safe. He dropped down from his ledge and folded his black wings around him, they transformed into clothes he wore the first night he was a Raven's apartment, the long duster, the jeans, the black shirt. He pulled a cigarette from a carton and lit it, inhaling deeply. He leaned against the building, waiting for trouble to start.

Raven sighed and want out to thegarden behind the church. she close her eyes and pray to satine she wil live today. "my fing life and my big fing mouth damn it i hate life" she walks into the rose maze. she was having that feeling that she was been watched or followed so she tock off one of her heels makeing it look like her feet where hurting then turned round and yelled "Show yourself demon or angel or whoever you are" she was ready to use her hight heel then throws it at the shadow finger

Razuul emerged from the shadow, as he decided to go in anyway. He was now dressesed in a tux with a demonic looking mask. He took the mask off, and, aside from the now short, black hair and his beard shaven, he looked the same as when he first entered her apartment, eyes glowing like embers against the dark surroundings. "Raven, calm down. It's Razuul." He winced in pain a little, the power of the Church was beginning to get to him.

"Razuul you scared the Shit out of me what the hell" she walk pass him to get jer high heel puts it on and looks at him "Explan why your scaering me and why the hell you doning here what if an Angel or something remabers you " she hissed pokeing him in the chest "give me one good reson why i should not go kick ass on you" she looked him deadin the eyes suircsly pissed off now

Razuul puts his hand up as if to surrender. "I'm not trying to scare you, just make sure you're safe. And if an Angel recognizes me, it'd best hope I don't recognize it." he explained, laughing softly. "And You shouldn't go 'kick ass' on me because I could snap you like a thin carrot. Besides," he said pulling her close, "you wouldn't do that to me." He stared down into her eyes with a calm, caring expression.

Are you calling me weak?" she said with a rised brow and smiling "you know i hate it when a man calls me weak right" she pulls him closer by his tie "I may even show you what i do to people cal me weak how does that sound" she smiling her lips clos to his but she push him away and walks more deeper in the maze know he would fined her or even better follow her

He smiles at her as she pulls him closer with his tie. "No, just fragile, compared to my strength." As she let him go and walked off, he stared at her a moment before following her deeper into the maze of roses, each one turning black and dripping blood from them as he walks past. "Show me, then, tough girl."

nan i dont want to breack a nail kicking your butt" she giggles and picks up her dress starting to run deeper till she made it to the middle where a fouten was she sat at its eage looking down at the water with a smile that didnt reach her eyes. knowing he was there she said"you know your not bad lookng with out a bread and look very handsom with the suit" she didnt turn to face him but put her hand in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
The demon smirks at her. "Thank you. This is my usual attire, actually, when I'm not undercover. An Angel would have immediately recognized me had I been in this form." He walked over to her as she played with the water. "May I sit down?"

"sure I would love for you to site down" she smiles and looks up at him. "but may i ask why resike been recognized by a angle" she rais an brow then looks into the water starting to think about life and how they could realy have a life with each other when theres a war going on

He sits next to her looks into the water as he speaks. "Well, since everyone else here is wearing formal attire and masks, I have to do something to fit in. Besides, war or not, Angels and Demons made a blood pact that there will be no fighting on either deities Holy Ground. Or, Unholy, in my case. An angel could not fight me here, nor could I fight them. We would have to set aside our differences until we left the grounds." He looked up at her. "Speaking of formal attire, you look... stunning."

"thank you" she said blushing a little. she looks at him then removes her mask "anywho how did you know that it was me there is many people waer mask they could have been mistaking as me" and then she remabers "do i still have to show you hat i can kick your butt" she leans back a little to far and falls into the water