Roses and Hellfire

Razuul disposes of the old man's body, and goes inside to sit on the couch and wait for Raven to get over it. He sits down and begins to meditate, organizing his thoughts.

She looks in the mirror pissed off. soon she yellls and puchs the mirror which breaks right after. her nukles were gross and bloody. she falls to her kness then on to her side then cruls up in o a ball

Razuul continues to meditate, allowing Raven to work out her frustration.

Soon Raven is finish her drema and comes out still bleeding. s walks up to Razuul and sits in frount of him. "Wht are you doing?"

Razuul twitched an eyebrow, making a sour face. In his mind, her voice boomed like it would over an intercom. "Meditating, organizing my thoughts." he mumbled, and continued to sit.

nice" she said softly. she just watched him till he was done. later her cat rubbed agants him asking him to pat her. Raven was hold down her giggles

As the cat rubbed against his leg, he slowly opened his eyes. He picked up the cat and began to stroke it's back, smiling.

Awww what a cute sean" she said jokingly. she gets clse to him and kiss his cheek. "sorry for sayng thoughts rude things" she smiles sadly at him. she rubes skratch behind her cats ear.

The demon looks up at her. "Quite alright. I've heard worse." he nods and continues to pet the cat.

"i guss ugly was somewhere or maybe dickhaed" She smiles as she jokes arou with him "or how about this the most kindeds man in the world how would do anything to save humens that one i like more dont you" she said and hugs him around his neck but leting him pet te cat

He smiled as she threw her arms around him. "Yeah, I do."

she smiles and then her stomice grumbles. "that was not me" she said blushing. "are you hungy?"

"Sure it wasn't. And yes, I am." he set the cat on the floor. "What would you like to eat?"

anything with out meat." she said geting up and pulling away from him with a smile

Razuul nodded, and snapped his fingers. "Check the dining room."