Roses and Hellfire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He smirked as she kissed him and asked what she should call him. "Gabriel is dead, so either Razuul, or one of my human aliases, John Spiro." He got up, and brought her with him. "Dear would work just as well, though. Now let's get you home." He unfolded his black wings and held her in his arms. He walked over to the edge of the white marble flooring suspended on a cloud, and fell over. As he fell through the air, he kissed Raven's forehead. He spread his wings, and soared over the city, into her apartment.

She smiles "Well then Dear lets go." at first she though he was just going to flap his wings but when he got to the eage. she want pale. "ahh Daer your not-" but that was cute off at him falling over and her coming with him. she put her arms around his neck and close her eyes. but soon as she felt like she was soaring she opend her eyes to see the beautful city an its lights. but it was cute fast as they landed into her Apartment. as soon as she landed on her feet she pulled awayfrom him and slaps him "thats for scaring me" then she pulls him closer and kiss him "and that was for saving me and for the beautful ride"

The Angel/Demon smiles at her after she kissed him. He pulled her back over to him and kissed her, holding it for a long while. He didn't want it to end.

she was shocked for a few mints and want back kissing him. she put her arms aroud his neck.. 'not bad kisser' she smirks to herself

"I heard that, and you're not so bad yourself." He smirks and kisses her again. Yep, whatever was left of the coldhearted Angel Gabriel was dead.

she could help but laugh she pulls away and kiss his cheek. "didnt i tell you to stop going into my head" she raised her brow. She then started to walk to her room so she could change and maybe even sleep. lucky she had noting tomorrow.

"Yeah, but I think I like some of the thoughts I found in there." He winked at her as she walked into the bedroom. Should I follow her or no...? Ah, what the hell. He walked in after her.

she blush as he winks at her. 'what number am i thinking rightnow then.' she asked as she takes off her top. but she didnt get the chanch to think of a number becuse Razuul walks in on her with her top off "RAZUUL!" she yellesand coves herself blushing like crazy

Razuul smirks as he catches her with her top off, and leans against the doorframe. "What? You act like your embarrassed or something." He stands there, smiling devilishly.

"YOU EVIL SON OF A DEVIL GET OUT!" she looks around then just leans down still covering herself. and grabbs a shoue throing it at him she was blushing like crazy and was flaming with anger. "PLEASE GET OUT NOW YOU PERV"

He ducks under the shoe and takes a step or two toward her. "What?" he asked, laughing a little. "Embarrassed by your body? Why? You have such a magnificent figure." He smirked devilishly and took another step forward. "Whether you do or not, I find you extremely attractive."

she runs to her dressing table and pulls out a small bottle "Get out or i will use this." she said this in her head 'holy water my friend get out!'. she hated this. this is the firat time a guy looked at her body. without clothing anyways.

Razuul took as step back. "Why are you humans so self conscious about who sees you? Half the time Demons run around buck-ass naked. Angels rarely wear clothes, except during times of war, but you humans always wear them. I never understood that, really." He took another step back. "Now, put that down. It may not kill me, like it would most Demons, but It'll still hurt like a bitch."

"No not till your out of this room" she said slowly walking up to him. still having the battle in hand. 'Omg he go me think about naked demons' she said to herself. "and I am not self conscious about my body its just....... that I ummmmmm" she blushing even more and her fingers were taping on her pants. "its just that i never showed my body to a guy befor" 'naked anyways' she said in her head to her self

"Really? Never?" he asked, completely bewildered. "Why would you want to hide yourself? Seriously? In Human terms, you're fuckin' hot." He leaned against the doorway as she walked towards him. "Now, put down the holy water." And your pants, he thought to himself, "Please."

"I dont hide i just have never meet 'the guy" she said raising the holy water "Now out i want to change with out somone looking at me" she said with a smile "im realy not afread to us this" she puts some on her hand and flicks it at him. "now get"

He put his hands up in defeat and backed out of the room. "Alright." he said smirking, and closed the door with his foot. He sat back down on the couch in a meditative position. One of the perks about being a demon: mirrors can be used as portals to hell. In the mirror in her room, Razuul walks through the door, shutting it after him. He stands leaning against the door, watching her. In reality, the door didn't open and Razuul was on the couch.

Raven sighed "thanks" she said to herself. she takes off her pants then her shirt fully this time. But she still has her shirt and bra on. She sighs again then walks to her cloast gabbing a tank top and Pj pants. She undo her bar and puts on the top and pants

Last edited by a moderator:
Razuul's mirror projection walks up to her reflection and slaps it on the ass, then runs out the door and leaves when she gets dressed. Non-mirror Razuul opens his eyes and looks up at the door, waiting for her to come out.

She for some reson fells her ass get slap be dose not see anything around her then looks in the morror. "Oh he did not just" she was pissed off. maybe if she was a demon her eyes would have fire in tham. "RAZUUL!" she yells coming out of the room then slaming the door walking up to him with the holy water "GIVE A GOOD RESON WHY I SOULDNT BURN YOUR SORRY ASS RIGHT NOW WITH THIS" she said oping it

Last edited by a moderator: