Roses and Hellfire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He smiles and brushes her cheek with his fingers. "I know." He pulls her close and kisses her again before letting her return to packing.

ok lets get going befor i dont know i die or something" she said with a smile. she grabbed her cat and put it in the cat bag the grabbed her pphone book. "ok now i am good"

Razull nodded, picked her up, ran towards the balcony and leaped out, spreading his wings and soaring northwest, into Canada.

(yeah my home XD)
she giggled when he picked her up and once he leaped she coverd her eyes. she was never found of highs but she still wanted to fly. after a while she started to get bored and poked him in the chest "so where are we going " she asked looking at him.

((Canada, eh? I live on the other side of the states, in the one that looks like a frickin' upside-down boot.))

He looked down at her briefly as she asked where they were going. "A little farm just below Quebec. We should be safe there."

trying not to luagh and Omg are you stacking me i live in Quebec XD like real what the F))
"oh great were going to canada but hey now i can learn french liked i dreamed" she said with a smile. ts true she dose whan to laern franch.

((OMFG, wooooooow, that's funny. I'm just making this up as I go along XD))

"Oui." He smiled and started to descend.

Razuul laughed as they landed on the edge of a small farmland. "I won't." he said. "Вы бы предпочли русский?" he laughed heartily as he knew she couldn't understand him.

((The translation is: Would you prefer Russian?"))

she gets off him then hits him playfuly. "What did you say" she said with a frown then cross her arms pouting.

He smiles at her. "I asked if you would prefer Russian."

unfair what other launges do you know" she said pulling him closer with a smile.

He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Hm... let me think... Greek, Hebrew, Irish, German, Japanese, Italian, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Icelandic, Ukrainian, Demonic, and Angelic." He smiled at her. "Shall we go inside?"

she was shocked. "Thats a joke right please say thats a joke if not say hi in all of the laughs when we get inside" she smiled and puts her lipes close to kiss him but didnt and ran to the door not facing him

He laughs as she asks him to say 'hi' in all those languages.. "Alright. Ahem... γεια, I forget Hebrew, um, Hi, hallo, やあ, ciao, हाय, 嗨, 안녕, hæ, привіт, True Angelic is a bunch of clicks and tones incomprehensible by human ears, and Demonic is modified Latin." He walks up to the door and pulls her close to him, and stares into her eyes.

she smiled and looks up at him with a smile. "can you teach me some of them" she asked him with a smile. pulling him closer to a kiss but dose not kiss him just yet

He smirks at her a little as she comes closer. "I could try. You never know whe-" "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!" an old man yells as he threw open the door. He was pointing a shotgun at them. "The question here is," Razuul said, pushing Raven behind him, "Is who the hell are you?" The old man cocks the double-barreled shotgun and takes aim. "I asked first." "You should put that down." "You have three seconds to get the hell out of here, or I'll blow yer brains out." "Not a wise decision, old man." "One..." The man steps onto the porch "Just put the gun down, before you get hurt." "Two..." "I'm warning you, sir. Don't do this." "Three!" As the man fired the shotgun, Razuul spun in circles, surrounding himself with his wings. The bullets ricocheted off his wings with metallic clanks. He swiftly opened his wings, brushing them across the old man's stomach. The man looked terrified as he lowered his head to find a gaping wound, gushing blood. He fell to his knees, then on his face. Blood formed a puddle around the man. Razuul stood up. "He fired first." he said turning to Raven.

Raven was scared when the man was poniti a gun at them. and after that evething happend so fast she was freaking out at the end of it. "we we need to call 9-1-1" She said gets on her knees next to the old man not sure what to do. "what are we going to do we need to do something" she fraked up lookiup at Razuul scared and almost in tears

He looked down at her, serious faced. "Calm down. This man will die. We must let him. Any 9-1-1 response will not be here soon enough to do anything for him, as he will already be dead, and we are too far out into the countryside for anyone to give a damn about the old man. The only thing that will happen if we call the authorities is that we will be arrested and charged with murder. I'll take care of the body in a minute, just go inside." he said, ushering her through the door.

She looked at him upset. "I cant beleave you did that Razuul your such an ass" se hissed she was upset she couldnt do anything. she was still fraking out when she gets to a room inside the house she drops her bags and then drops her cat softly to the ground then walks into the bathroom igroing Razuul if he was talking.