Roses and Hellfire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Razuul's eyes shot open in shock as he realized Raven had been attacked. He sprinted towards the window, leaping out and taking flight in a vain attempt to find her. He looked all over, without a trace. "Damn it..." He began soaring upwards, but once he got high enough, he was struck down by a bolt of lightning. He fell to the ground and laid there in the grass, unconscious and helpless.

Raven wakes up in a white room "sooo bright darknees need it right now" she tres to move her left hand to grab a blanket but stopped midd way by chains "well this sucks" she close her eyes hoping this would be over with soon

"lord she awaked" an angel said to Micheal he smirks and watchs her "let her be for now and tell everyone not to talk to or ancer anything" the angel bowed and left him

Razuul remained laying on the ground in the park, unable to move. "Have to... find... Raven..." He was glad it was night and no one was around, because a shirtless man with black wings is an odd sight for a human. "Can't... move..."

Michael smiled at the site of Razuul. "serave you right for killing all my slouders but its going to be fun taking your lovly Raven way from you too" he laughed.

Raven was scared and put her knees to her chest and hid her face starting to cry. "Razuul......" she said aolftly

Razuul, hearing the words of the Angel, Roars and slowly stands. When he gets to his feet, he stands tall and proud, roars again, and uses his wings to help him soar upwards. Another lightning bolt came after him, and another, and another, and another, but he continuously dodged them. One does not simply fuck with a Demon's heart. He burst through the layer of clouds that was the floor of the Realm of Light, and stood there, ready to fight Michael.

"shit" Michael said and got up "well there we go my fun is done" he smiled. "breing Raven too me now and mack sure she still chaind" the savernts bowd and left to get Raven 'so are time has come Razuul'

Raven heard people comi as ey came close to her she trid to fight tham off but there was nouse thy keep her chained. she was half dragged half walking to e Angel. he smiled "nice to see you Raven sorry about e chains but we dont want u to run off now o we" she didnt like this guy. he grabbed her ain and pulled her closer "i see why Razuul loves you so much your so beatiful" he smirks thn kissed her. she tryed to pull away but was strong and hold her there

Razuul, at the sight of his worst enemy kissing his love, roars furiously and charges at Michael, drawing his sword and preparing to swing. "rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

He smiled then made Raven facing him and holds he so se can be a sheld. If you try to kill me i kill the girl or i will just make you dd that" his said than kissing her neck then bit itsoftly. she didnt know why but she started moaning. he watchs him with a rais brow. Ravennkeeped calling out to Razuul but in her though it was eather he couldnt hear her or he ignoreing her.'

Razuul stopped in his tracks as Michael used her as a shield, growling as he kissed and bit her neck. "Let her go, Michael. This quarrel is between you and I. Leave her out of this, and fight me as a warrior." He stood tall and pointed his blade at the Angel. "Release her and face thy defeat!"

let me think about it....." he smiled "no" he snaps his fingers and 10 angels came at Razuul. "Razuul!" Raven cryed out. Micheal charkles at the fight "what beauty" he said as he played with her hair. "Raven blue like your momthers" she was speckless 'mother?' se looked at him "how do you know my mother?" she was scaerd to ask but she did anyway "your mother was beatiful befor the demons took her away" she knew that was a bunch of bull. "but your more beatiful then her" he was still playing with her hair then she bit his hand and tryed to g awayshe only got to the last step till she was pulled back by her neck

Razuul snarled as the Angel minions came after him. "Coward!" He fought each one, managing to kill them all. The only injuries he sustained were minor cuts and scratches. The released stem, burning very badly. But that was alright. His demonic blade set the angels on fire, and their very souls burned. They would go to Hell, and become food for his brethren. "Release her Michael! Face me like your incompetent soldiers. Or art thou afraid I shall kill thee?" He smiled at the Angel, hoping to draw him into his trap. He knew Michael was not skilled enough to defeat him. He never was.

((ya that last part about him not beening skilled enough wuld be becuse i suck and fighting typie of writing ))

he stard at him dead on "if you think I am a fool think again! Razuul" his grip on her next thighin and Raven was choking "I may as weell kill her and saend her to a place you could never find her" he yelled his grip tign even more and Raven pain and tirast strem down her face. she was scard and help less.

Razuul places his sword into it's sheath, and looked up at the Angel almost strangling Raven. "Please Michael, call me by my real name." He looked at Michael with a depth in his eyes that showed he had a past deeper than what he had let on.

"Gabriel."

The Angel throw Raven across the room where she hit a piler and gets knocked out. the Angel puts his hand on his head "stop it!" the Angel yelled. he opend his eyes and it was Black "this will be your down fall" he pulls out his sword and ames it at him. "perpar to die Razuul" hensaid chagering at him.

Razuul, who is apparently the legendary Archangel Gabriel, Drew his sword and parried the sword of the advancing Michael, forcing the Angel to run into the white wall. "Face it, brother, you can't stand the fact that I turned to the side of our enemy and stood against you. You can't stand that your own flesh and blood would join your enemy to oppose your will. You can't stand me." He moved into a battle stance, and prepared to avoid another attack.

Miceal got up and notice Raven next to him."Cures you Garbriel! but would you real kill me your younger brother hun? and dont tell me i cant stand you. I always adord you but not after the stupid thing you have done. Joining hell was your wosrt mistake now i will make you pay for you crime" he yelled then ran to raven about to stab her

Gabriel, the Angel-turned-Demon, Pulld out his bow and shoots his brothers hand, forcing him to release the blade. He walks over, grabs his younger brother by the throat, and slams him against the wall. "You always were ambitious, Michael, but just a little too predictable." He Stares into his brothers eyes. "I really wish things could have worked out Michael. I really do. Overthrowing Father was your first mistake, overthrowing me was your second, and attacking the Humans was your last. It will be your last." He looked away, and a tear slid down his cheek. "I'm sorry, Michael."

Crack. Razuul had snapped his brothers neck. He dropped him, allowing the lifeless body to sink to the floor. He ran over to Raven, and held her in his arms. "Raven, wake up. Raven..."

As the arrow hit his haed Michel let go of his blade screaming. He didnt even notice his brother. but too late now. he was already hanging. he knew his brother would do it but before he did he said "Sorry" then his brother snapped his neck and he was gone

Ravens eyes flickerd open and she looks at Gabriel, she thinks. "Am I dead now?" She said with a smile looking up at him then hugs him. "I thoght you were a goner i thouth i was a goner" she puts her hand on her neck which hurts

Gabriel/Razuul smiled as she hugged him. "No, you're not dead. I mean, technically you are, but technically you aren't." he held her close to him, enjoying the fact that she was ok, that he had been able to protect her.

she pulled away and kissed him sotfly "Can we go home now" her lipes hoverd his. she then remaberd he had to names "so what do you want me to call you archangle hot shot" she smiled at her little joke "Razuul or Gabriel"

Last edited by a moderator: