Roses and Hellfire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He let her pull him over to the couch, and took a seat. He kept laughing, trying to talk. "Heh... funny thing... heheh... you see, the thing... the thing is... heh." he took a deep breath and calmed his nerves. "The thing is... IthinkIloveyou." he sort of winced, hoping she wouldn't just slap the shit out of him and kick him out on his ass.

she waited for him to spit it out she crossed her arms waiting. once he did he said the last part to fast. she uncrossed her arms and looked at him confused "hun? didnt hear the last part. you said it to fast" she looked at him wouldering why he so nerves.

He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "I said I think... I think I... I love you." He winced again, the fear even stronger since he said it slow enough to be understood.

she was shocked and was blushing at first but then she got mad becuse he thought it was funny then she was happy. she huged him with a smile "thank you" she kissed his cheek. "thank you so much"

He leaned back a little when she hugged him, knocked back by the force. He closed his arms around her as she kissed his cheek. Her lips felt soft and warm, a contradiction to his own cold skin. That was close. He sighed, relieved that she didn't react as expected.

"But i have to say its kind of rude to think its funny"she said looking at him in the eyes with a small smile. "wait when you killed umm... him are the angels still trying to kill us evern though they dont have a leader?"

He rolled his eyes. "I meant 'funny' as in 'unusual', 'strange', 'not ordinary'. Not as in a laughing matter. And yes, a few Angels will continue to attack us, but, with their leader dead, their troop morale will decrease, and the Demons will be able to beat them back." He kissed her softly. "Don't worry."

i am not worried" she lied she was worried. she didnt knownif we means me and Razuul or if it means the world and him. "you think moving to the contey side would work." she had a conery hous. well its was her fathers she still pays for it.

Razuul tapped his chin in thought. "I'm not sure. It might. We'll give it a try." he said. He smiled and took her hand in his, staring into her eyes.

She smiled at him and said. "Now what does the great and powerfull Razuul want to do now?" she leans in closer to him. still looking back into his eyes

He smirked devilishly as she leaned in. "I may have an idea..." he said leaning in even closer to her. He kissed her gently on the lips, and backed away, still smirking.

she pouts a little when he moves away but then smirks and says "and they are." just as she was about to do something her phone rings. she really didn't want to get it but you never know who's calling.

Razuul raises an eyebrow as her phone begins to ring. "You should probably get that." he says looking over towards the source of the irritating noise.

she sighs agains and gets up to anwser the pphone. "Hello Raven speaking" she said with a soft sigh. "Hello who" she asked again but there was slinets on the phone. "You know what i am hanging up" as she said that she dose . "bunch of stupid kids doing a prank"

"Or someone trying to trace your number." he looked worriedly at the phone.

"What do you mean trace" she saidscared and she looked down at her phone. "Who would" she said but stoped to remaber how. The angels. "I want out of the city right now" she leaves to her room to pack

Razuul nods at her. "Alright, go pack. I know a place we can go. And if not, I'll just kill the residents." he gets up stretches his wings out.

She nods. but then stops packing and ran to Razuul "Your joking right" she said not sure he was.

He laughs. "Of course not. Are you crazy? Unless they attack or threaten either of us. Then I have to. That's the only exception, though." He folded his wings back up.

you know what I am not going to reply on that but" she place her hand on his cheek and thrn kiss him softly. "you dont have to hid you wings you know" she smiles. Then she want back to her room to pack. once she finished she came out with her bag and a cat bag for mama.

Last edited by a moderator: