• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah I still have to get used to this site D: I'm watching this thread yet I don't get updates... maybe I'm watching wrong lol.

I find it funny there's only one Earth wielder :D

Ooh Awesome, I got an alert. Fixed the settings right this time :D

I think there's someone else as well :o I need to reread all the char sheets.

Blah I still have to get used to this site D: I'm watching this thread yet I don't get updates... maybe I'm watching wrong lol.

I find it funny there's only one Earth wielder :D
Nah, there's a glitch where if you view a thread but don't read all the posts, it can make you stop getting alerts. I usually check my watched threads directly every time I stop by just in case.

Yeah, I was about to edit. Kate is also another darkness, but I don't think she's posted yet.

Nah, there's a glitch where if you view a thread but don't read all the posts, it can make you stop getting alerts. I usually check my watched threads directly every time I stop by just in case.
Ah I didn't know that, Thanks :D I came to check here by fluke and was like woah o_o so many unread posts!

So I'm not the only one who has the threads alert glitch :D, better flip though all the posts now.

Well, I'm not super proud of my first post, but at least I got it in. owo' I'm hoping to make things a little more diverse by playing someone who isn't this supersmart strategist.

I liked your post to be honest :D Nice change of pace :3

Iffy on if I should make a second post or not, considering that there's still people who didn't post yet :D

Not just that but so far none of our characters have interacted yet and so its hard to make a second post. At least for me, that is. :P

Yeah let's all make second posts :D

I do have material to work with since my character didn't start doing the race thing in my first post.

Nah, I'm really impressed by everyone here to be honest, because I've come here from Fictionpress where you sometimes get 3 word answers. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back