Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah I still have to get used to this site D: I'm watching this thread yet I don't get updates... maybe I'm watching wrong lol.

I find it funny there's only one Earth wielder :D

Ooh Awesome, I got an alert. Fixed the settings right this time :D

I think there's someone else as well :o I need to reread all the char sheets.

Blah I still have to get used to this site D: I'm watching this thread yet I don't get updates... maybe I'm watching wrong lol.

I find it funny there's only one Earth wielder :D
Nah, there's a glitch where if you view a thread but don't read all the posts, it can make you stop getting alerts. I usually check my watched threads directly every time I stop by just in case.

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Yeah, I was about to edit. Kate is also another darkness, but I don't think she's posted yet.

Nah, there's a glitch where if you view a thread but don't read all the posts, it can make you stop getting alerts. I usually check my watched threads directly every time I stop by just in case.
Ah I didn't know that, Thanks :D I came to check here by fluke and was like woah o_o so many unread posts!

So I'm not the only one who has the threads alert glitch :D, better flip though all the posts now.

Yep, just to be on the safe side!!

Well, I'm not super proud of my first post, but at least I got it in. owo' I'm hoping to make things a little more diverse by playing someone who isn't this supersmart strategist.

I liked your post to be honest :D Nice change of pace :3

Oh, well, thank you! :3

Pas de probleme :3

Iffy on if I should make a second post or not, considering that there's still people who didn't post yet :D

Not just that but so far none of our characters have interacted yet and so its hard to make a second post. At least for me, that is. :P

I think I might make a second post soon o.o

Yeah let's all make second posts :D

I do have material to work with since my character didn't start doing the race thing in my first post.

*goes back to read*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nah, I'm really impressed by everyone here to be honest, because I've come here from Fictionpress where you sometimes get 3 word answers. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.