Rohad Acadamy (School of the Element Wielders)

Is this intresting?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Naw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could be...Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No....just no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm *sniffles* I'm not really into modern or demons. I reckon I shall wait for another good rp!

Hmm *sniffles* I'm not really into modern or demons. I reckon I shall wait for another good rp!
You could always start your own! If there are none out there, don't be afraid to make one.

You could always start your own! If there are none out there, don't be afraid to make one.
I'm a horrible GM lol. I've started rps before but I'm not good at leading them at all. It's why I've turned into a passive rper. Ideas I've got but I wouldn't be able to bring them to fruition.

If enough of you wish for me to redo this RP, the execution will be much different. I saw that I had to make the story and add things as I went on, I started the story with an outline. But not a stone cold plan. I think that also added to this RP downfall. (Which was all fault anyway) I'll leave less to the imagination, but expound on the abilities of Wielding. (Shit I'm getting into it again) Anyway, it's up to you guys, if you want this to be rebooted.

As much as I want to, I wouldn't want to force it to be rebooted because that's extra pressure on a GM.

I'm a horrible GM lol. I've started rps before but I'm not good at leading them at all. It's why I've turned into a passive rper. Ideas I've got but I wouldn't be able to bring them to fruition.
If you want... I can GM? Haven't done it before, but I've been an enforcer before.

I shall think over it :3

If enough of you wish for me to redo this RP, the execution will be much different. I saw that I had to make the story and add things as I went on, I started the story with an outline. But not a stone cold plan. I think that also added to this RP downfall. (Which was all fault anyway) I'll leave less to the imagination, but expound on the abilities of Wielding. (Shit I'm getting into it again) Anyway, it's up to you guys, if you want this to be rebooted.

I'm game. I want to play Aurellia.

I'll have to think about it. I started my own RP just last night, I might put a lot of focus there if there is a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.